there are at least a few 3s here... so if you can describe what did you notice about your stress point 9, how you act then?
added few questions for 3s:
1) Are you "overachiever"? there are many prejudices (though often correct) about 3s being high acheivers...
2) Are you a workaholic?
3) Are you aware of your fear of failing? How does it effect you? How do you react to it? (over doing, freezing?)... etc.
4) how long does your 9s state usually last? (if you noticed them at all)
5) do you get angry a lot? do you express it? are you often more angry on others, blaming them, or on yourself?
6)what do you do when you are scared of something?
7) enneagram types you relate the most to? and how do you score (top 5?)
thats all i promise