First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by InTheFlesh View Post
    So instincts and intuition are different, yes?
    Yeah, they are. I've actually never clearly understood what they were talking about when they were referring to instincts. :P
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    CFV

Haha I'm not either. My friend's intuition is what I was talking about, for some reason I though instincts and intuition were the same thing for a few moments.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm a 8w9 (with a heavy 9 wing) and generally feel unsafe around 8's I don't know. Doesn't help that I can see 8's a mile away and they can see me. When I see one I armour myself up immediately. I always have one eye on them, watching their movements and I know they're doing the same. I generally try to avoid conflict with them and I can tell a lot of time they don't act too aggressive towards me, it's very weird tense territorial animal stuff.

I believe I am an 8w9. I have a soft aggression to me although I can easily be forward and confrontational. I have an issue with this at work since my boss is an ESTJ. He drives me insane and harbors every mistake I make onto everyone. These aren't even huge mistakes either. They're tiny little details like missing a number on an address or something stupid like that. He sweats the small stuff way too much. This constantly gets on my nerves and I find myself biting my tongue because I know I will blow up at him if I don't. Anyone else suffer from this? :/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I think Eights are one of those types where wings and health make a HUGE difference in how they come across. An 8w7 can be the more strereotypical assertive, confrontational type. They aren't always, but they can pull it out if they need to. That intensity is overwhelming for many people- me included. And if they are unhealthy- look out! They can tear you up and spit you out if you cross them. I happen to love 8w9's though- the Nine wing just chills out some of their tougher traits. This is all about Eights, you might find interesting:

Enneagram type Eight- what makes them tick? | AllPersonality.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AllPersonality.com blog
    INFJ 3w4 sp

MBTI
    ISFJ

I tend to dislike most other 8 guys I know...I wonder if this is a form of self-loathing...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rena View Post
    I think Eights are one of those types where wings and health make a HUGE difference in how they come across. An 8w7 can be the more strereotypical assertive, confrontational type. They aren't always, but they can pull it out if they need to. That intensity is overwhelming for many people- me included. And if they are unhealthy- look out! They can tear you up and spit you out if you cross them. I happen to love 8w9's though- the Nine wing just chills out some of their tougher traits. This is all about Eights, you might find interesting:

Enneagram type Eight- what makes them tick? | AllPersonality.com
    that is interesting...i wonder what makes some feel protected while others feel intimidated.

edit: read the rest...that's cool. i think i really like what 8's are about.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I like the ones that carry themselves that way out of defense or knowing their own competence.. Like they let actions speak for themselves, and speak their mind if challenged or questioned. But don't think the ones who act that way as a rule or when people don't even know them or what they do are all that cool. I pity them in a way. You can't accomplish much if all you do is go through life relying on intimidation. One day, someone knocks them out in front of everyone - and then intimidation doesn't work later either. They're left with nothing.

I'm really not sure if 4, 6, or 9w8.. I feel a connection to 8 myself, but I'm not sure what it means in 9.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    I believe I am an 8w9. I have a soft aggression to me although I can easily be forward and confrontational. I have an issue with this at work since my boss is an ESTJ. He drives me insane and harbors every mistake I make onto everyone. These aren't even huge mistakes either. They're tiny little details like missing a number on an address or something stupid like that. He sweats the small stuff way too much. This constantly gets on my nerves and I find myself biting my tongue because I know I will blow up at him if I don't. Anyone else suffer from this? :/
    Yeah. I used to. Then I realized the reason it bothered me so much is that I could be guilty of it myself.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Yeah. I used to. Then I realized the reason it bothered me so much is that I could be guilty of it myself.
    So true. We don't always get along with people who have our same quirks. There's something to be said for opposites attract.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AllPersonality.com blog
    INFJ 3w4 sp