• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4w5s

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've decided 4w5s are the most awesome of all types. 4w5s, lend me your minds!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I do. :) Met an INFP 4w5. Never had my mind challenged like that before...we communicate in a way totally unique...totally awesome. Just wanted to see if y'all would lend me the prospective of you. :D

Alwyn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No. 5w4s are better and more awesome. Very obvious, isn't it? Because....
*evil laugh*

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks for the type compliment, that's really sweet. I'm really glad you found someone (regardless of type) that you felt you connected with :)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*Dispenses type compliments everywhere* Lots of Lurve to go around! Maybe even a little Love too. ;)

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Beware of the push-pull though :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The cynic is surprized, but the idealist is hopeful...

colma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ever been told you were totally awesome by someone you never thought would think so??? that happened to me a while back. Anywho, yep we're awesome. (sometimes) :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Once I get over the whole "I don't need to volunteer my services (as that seems to degrade you), but I should expect you to get everything by yourself and only lend my aid silently, or as requested"...kinda thing, I think we'll be alright.

G

Ginkgo

Once I get over the whole "I don't need to volunteer my services (as that seems to degrade you), but I should expect you to get everything by yourself and only lend my aid silently, or as requested"...kinda thing, I think we'll be alright.

This is the essence of the matter. So tell me, is your drive to help others equal to my drive to help myself? This is what arbitrates shit.

But I think everyone should be themselves, even if it means volunteer work. If you try to suppress your natural urges, and they suppress theirs, then what of it? Aren't you undoing some of the reasons you like them so much?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmm, point Tater. But specifically, the last one was desperately trying to gain the approval of an ENTJ mother, who was a surviver. I've come across this in a general way with other 4w5s, but this one had a specific reason as to why I shouldn't have volunteered my services; she had a vendetta with herself that she wanted to meet.

That, and nobody likes desperation. I'm naturally helpful to people, but when I like you, I tend to be moreso. It's obvious. :) An ENFJ needs to maintain a certain amount of mystick, you know? (hehe, pun on Laurie)