EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Actually, Clint is a 8w9 Sp/Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Actually, Clint is a 8w9 Sp/Sx.
    Thanks for killing my Dirty Harry dreams.

I might be a 9w8, or I should say I'm pretty sure 9w8 is in my tri-type (6-9-4 or 9-6-4). Definitely sp/sx, though.

brainheart

Do other nines consider the bliss stream descriptions to be right on? I wonder because I relate very much to the sp/sx and sx/sp for both wings, more than any wing stacking descriptions for 4w5- although are there bliss ones for 4w5? Maybe i'd feel those But everyone keeps telling me I'm a four...

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Do other nines consider the bliss stream descriptions to be right on? I wonder because I relate very much to the sp/sx and sx/sp for both wings, more than any wing stacking descriptions for 4w5- although are there bliss ones for 4w5? Maybe i'd feel those But everyone keeps telling me I'm a four...
    For the most part the SX/SO and the SO/SX stacking work for me. The 9w1 version at least.

Both of these descriptions strikes both positive and negative reactions in me.

Following in the footsteps of Brainheart's post, I thought it might help if we had sp/sx descriptions of Nines here Though, thinking about it, my variants are the one thing I'm sure about. Others probably aren't so much...

Self-pres/Sexual

This subtype is self-effacing also, but is generally more assertive. They may be the subtype of Nine which is most aware of the boundaries between themselves and others and at the same time, possibly the most frustrated when those boundaries are violated. They can be aware of being walked over and they might even be aware of the anger it causes, but they become frustrated with their seeming inability to control this pattern. This is true, to some degree, of all Nines, but with the self-pres/sexual instinctual stacking, there seems to be a complex and interesting balance between the withdrawing energy caused by the dominant self-pres instinct and the assertive energy of the sexual instinct. This combination seems to raise consciousness of this dynamic.

Getting healthy for this subtype, and for all Nines, involves becoming aware of this dynamic and realizing they do have the power to control their boundaries. Part of this must come from the realization on the part of the Nine that they have invited this overstepping of their boundaries from others by not defining them.
    Close relationships will usually work or not for this subtype depending on how well they deal with this issue.
    9w8 sp/sx

They have a stronger line to 6. They are the less trusting 9w8s and the more rugged...Puts comfort above all else and may lack a sense of fashion as a result. They have an exaggerated sense for the harmony between themselves and nature /animals, even wild animals. More transgressive of social norms than the other 9w8s. They have a natural affinity for the wilderness and also have the can-do attitude to chart a course towards a more simple lifestyle. Romance is where this 9w8's life is turned upside down from everything being manageable and rational to intense and stormy. Very low-maintenance partners.
    sp/sx 9w1

This typewingstack most clearly embodies Jung's Introverted Sensation style. They are the eyes and fingers of the universe examining itself. They are most aware of how everyone is connected indirectly through the swamps of psychic muck. They have a sense of adventure and view the world as a playground where they can move beyond the biases of their own ego by learning about the world around them. They learn about themselves by learning about others and they want to grasp every interesting person they encounter at the level of the unconscious....engagement isn't exactly necessary but rather they have an extrasensory decoder for the subconscious... They aren't burdened by social obligations, so their inner aesthetic is a daily source of nourishment. Their internal repose slows things down so they can get a better look and feel for the world around them....they see the textures that others miss and can articulate the texture in a way that taps into the electrical charge of reality. Their convictions and ideals are more personal than sp/so, but also unshakeable. They cobble together their own basic truths without the drag of social responsibility and embrace philosophies as flexible as necessary to accommodate their personal epiphanies...they believe that words and language are imperfect and childish tools to communicate these truths and epiphanies. They feel truth can only be hinted at through aesthetics such as art or film or music. They are drawn to and fascinated by the language of the unspoken and believe this is where all the intentions of life spring.... They view words as primitive and utilitarian, and attune themselves to the subconscious realm (under the spoken word) where it is impossible for people to hide their inner being....They can resemble 5w4s in their grasp for subtlety, but they are working at a more elemental level where nothing is purely true, but nothing is purely not true. All expression is a distortion of the truth that relates to the origin of the cosmos. Every act pertains to "god" "creation" the "singularity." Even people's masks and false propositions are distortions of this truth. They are more interested in the elemental forces that move events rather than the event itself. They have access to archetypes in the unconscious where mythological battles can be hashed out while keeping the 9 disconnected from their instinct. They have the freedom to play around with absurdity and imagine extreme 'violence' and destruction against the elements they have merged with in their imagination. They view life as a series of inevitabilities...They take a passive role in relationships as if they were fully merged with the universe's agenda to let all things happen as they must.
    I don't relate at all to the spirituality of the 9w1. That subtype seems much more... fluffy soft, I guess? More put together, refined, tightly wound. It's not totally a bad thing (in a relationship with a 9w1), but it doesn't really resonate.

Not really a nature person. I respect it, but otherwise have no deep "connection" to it. The romance part I don't have near enough experience to say if it's true. Though I'm usually the more level-headed one

The general sp/sx description is so spot-on that it's scary.

I am a 9w1 sp/sx.

I find the above description of the 9w1 a bit random, can't really relate to it since I don't even understand half what it is trying to say.

I relate to both of the 9w8 sp/sx descriptions. There really isn't a lot to the Bliss Stream one though. I don't think I have an exaggerated sense of harmony between myself and nature. Maybe I do...

Enneagram
    CFV

I relate to the 9w8 so/sx more than any of the others, but something tells me that it's a result of a vague description and my tendency to project traits onto myself.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
    I don't relate at all to the spirituality of the 9w1. That subtype seems much more... fluffy soft, I guess? More put together, refined, tightly wound. It's not totally a bad thing (in a relationship with a 9w1), but it doesn't really resonate.

Not really a nature person. I respect it, but otherwise have no deep "connection" to it. The romance part I don't have near enough experience to say if it's true. Though I'm usually the more level-headed one

The general sp/sx description is so spot-on that it's scary.
    I wouldn't call myself fluffy soft. And I wouldn't call myself spiritual, not in the traditional sense, anyway. My spirituality is I guess just how I experience things, my own personal worldview. The closest -ology it would probably come near would be transcendentalism- more philosophical than anything. I'm not religious.

I feel a very strong connection with nature, moreso than I do with most humans- with humans, relations can seem superficial, dependent on contingencies. Feeling my connection with the non-human universe, which can be accomplished by something as simple as watching an ant climb up a tree, always brings me peace- unless people are messing with nature, then I get all thoreau about it (for anyone who's read walden)

But refined, somewhat reserved, yes.

I love that bliss stream sp/sx description, can't say it enough. Maybe it's not a ' true' 9w1 description, I don't know. But it's got me down. (although as I said, same with the sx/sp...)

I wonder if the nature connection isn't more of a w1 thing, like maybe the w8 would be more inclined to just enjoy playing outdoors, have pets, etc. correct me if I'm wrong-