User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    nine

Default Audio of a typical one

Here is a fun example of the one type...
    my mother wanted to get a new computer, I suggested a Apple Computer, this was her reply;:steam:
    Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs -
    Note: She has never used a Apple computer... Maybe a little 4 regression here?
    (you have to download the audio file, I don't know how to link it directly.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I don't necessarily hear a One, but the animadversion toward Apple sounds like a judgment based on deeply internalized Si. A friend of mine often hates things until he tries them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    nine

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    I don't necessarily hear a One, but the animadversion toward Apple sounds like a judgment based on deeply internalized Si. A friend of mine often hates things until he tries them.
    Possibility, kind of new to the cognitive processes, but the Si might be coming from associating the Apple computer to her other estranged son. It has nothing to do with the computer itself, and good luck getting her to try one!:SaiyanSmilie_anim:
    She is a very strong one type, now 85 years old, never got a speeding ticket, tells me that every time I drive with her. She bought a new car a couple of years ago, a "new" Honda Accord, the salesman told her that he would give her this car, with all the extras, but it had 500 miles on it. When she got home, she announced that the salesman had lied to her, and she refused to drive the $23,000 car for a year! I went up to visit, they were wondering what car I could drive, I found it in the garage on blocks, so I came in the house and said, "hey I found a car in the garage, can I drive it?" Would this be Si to the max?
    I think that the 1's would have a very strong Si, as they have that voice in there head always coaxing them to do the "right" thing.