User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default I'm a 4w3: what does this mean??

I took the test, got my result but it didnt describe it and my google searches haven't been very fruitful.

can someone give me a description or anything about this? lol
    Last edited by Patches; 07-06-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

It means you're independent, but you like to make an entrance.

4 lends toward independence; you don't need other people to make you who you are. The 3 wing gives you pinache, and pizzaz in everything you do. You probably attract a lot of people.

--Fuzz (ENFJ, 2w3)
    Love is the point.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Here's a really great thread that talks about being a 4 and 4w3. I'd look through the whole thread just to get a feel for it.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...type-four.html

Yay, another 4w3! We need more around here!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Here's a pretty short description-

Fours with a 3 wing can sometimes seem like Sevens. May be outgoing, have a sense of humor and style. Prize being both creative and effective in the world. Both intuitive and ambitious; may have good imaginations, often talented. Some are colorful, fancy dressers, make a distinct impression. Self-knowledge combines well with social and organizational skills. When more entranced, often have a public/private split. Could conceal feelings in public then go home to loneliness. Or they could enjoy their work and be dissatisfied in love. Tendency towards melodrama and flamboyance; true feelings can often be hidden. Competitive, sneaky, aware of how they look. Some have bad taste. May be fickle in love, drawn to romantic images that they have projected onto others. Could have a dull spouse, then fantasize about glamorous strangers. Achievements can be tainted by jealousy, revenge, or a desire to prove the crowd wrong.

But the link stepho put is the best.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)
    Likes Amber97 liked this post

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Of course you think it's the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    can someone give me a description or anything about this? lol
    Some Type 4 videos: List of enneagram videos

Also, I like Riso & Hudson's work: 4 - Enneagram Type Four: The Individualist Although, if you visit the forums there, the 4s are very negative, so you have to really search for the good type 4 info...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

thank you so much

and wow... thats SO me its like weird lol

interesting...
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

personally, I trust mbti much more than enneagram, but 4 means you are romantic and 3 means that that are goal oriented and care a great deal about success. 4 is your core type and 3 is kinda like another layer to you that is different. I am also a 4w3, but I also relate a lot to 7s (fun loving, adventurous, risk taking). apparently ENFPs tend to be hard to place between these 2 types. again tho, I don't think enneagram is all that valid. I have lots of traits strongly idicative of several enneagram types.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    personally, I trust mbti much more than enneagram, but 4 means you are romantic and 3 means that that are goal oriented and care a great deal about success. 4 is your core type and 3 is kinda like another layer to you that is different. I am also a 4w3, but I also relate a lot to 7s (fun loving, adventurous, risk taking). apparently ENFPs tend to be hard to place between these 2 types. again tho, I don't think enneagram is all that valid. I have lots of traits strongly idicative of several enneagram types.
    yeah, same here. i vacillate between 7w6 and 4w3 but neither really fit.

my main problem with the enneagram is it gets really specific based of off... not much. at least with the mbti, you can break it down and say, ok, well i obviously have strong Ne. my Ni comes out occasionally when i'm dealing with hard stuff. my Fi is good. my Ti blows. so i must be an ENFP. and so on. with the enneagram, it's like, ok so i'm a 4, which means i'm imaginative and empathetic and depressive. or i'm a 7, which means i'm adventurous and fun-loving and flippant. but what if i'm actually neither depressive nor flippant? what if my stress point seems right but not my integration point? with mbti, you can chalk intratype differences to nurture and function, and that's fine. with the enneagram, there seems to be less room for individual difference.

, I don't think enneagram is all that valid. I have lots of traits strongly idicative of several enneagram types.
    i hear you, but thing is that Enneagram is not about TRAITS, it's about core motivations.
    Most Enneagram descriptions suck online, I dont know why, but in books there are many more normal descriptions. Online most are astrology-like, and focusing on traits. of course everyone has traits of many types... what kind of ENFP wouldnt have traits of 7, even if he's 4, bc 7 explains ENFP so good? what kind of NF wouldnt have traits described in 4 profiles?!
    having some trait doesnt make you any enneagram type, like in mbti, core motivation does. 7 has very different core motivations than 4.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    yeah, same here. i vacillate between 7w6 and 4w3 but neither really fit.

my main problem with the enneagram is it gets really specific based of off... not much. at least with the mbti, you can break it down and say, ok, well i obviously have strong Te. my Ni is not so high. so i must be an INTP. and so on. with the enneagram, it's like, ok so i'm a 4, which means i'm imaginative and empathetic and depressive. or i'm a 7, which means i'm adventurous and fun-loving and flippant. with mbti, you can chalk intratype differences to nurture and function, and that's fine. with the enneagram, there seems to be less room for individual difference.
    the bolded.. that's not how enneatypes are written, its just what online info gives you.. as i said; it's not about traits.
    i'll try to scan some parts of the book where it's explained how whole enneagram simbol (that star or what) is developed. why 7 goes to 1 during stress, 1 to 4, 4 to 2 etc.. whole that. it actually makes much sense, its not MADE OUT, it's observed in people how they decompensate... .like pealing the layers of onion...