First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    i hear you, but thing is that Enneagram is not about TRAITS, it's about core motivations.
    Most Enneagram descriptions suck online, I dont know why, but in books there are many more normal descriptions. Online most are astrology-like, and focusing on traits. of course everyone has traits of many types... what kind of ENFP wouldnt have traits of 7, even if he's 4, bc 7 explains ENFP so good? what kind of NF wouldnt have traits described in 4 profiles?!
    having some trait doesnt make you any enneagram type, like in mbti, core motivation does. 7 has very different core motivations than 4.
    oohh, that makes more sense. so it's more about typing based off drive, and then the traits described are just correlations and things that are likely to appear because of drive?

the bolded.. that's not how enneatypes are written, its just what online info gives you.. as i said; it's not about traits.
    i'll try to scan some parts of the book where it's explained how whole enneagram simbol (that star or what) is developed. why 7 goes to 1 during stress, 1 to 4, 4 to 2 etc.. whole that. it actually makes much sense, its not MADE OUT, it's observed in people how they decompensate... .like pealing the layers of onion...
    that'd be awesome, actually. i generally love esoteric stuff but the enneagram so far just seems like it's been pulled out of thin air. i was disappointed by how little i could find on it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    oohh, that makes more sense. so it's more about typing based off drive, and then the traits described are just correlations and things that are likely to appear because of drive?
    Yes, ex. type 7 avoids pain and negative stuff so will do anything to see only positive, and it results in traits that it has, which are very similar to enfp.

In enneagram test there is qeustion are you idealistic...which are all NFs... and that question is pro-4, so every NF even if 7 gets points for 4 there. now if they ask you the right questions, like "do you often fantasize about death topic?" - which is question that 7 will likely answer negative, and 4 will answer positive, then the results would be more correct i think.
    and... Every ENFP even if isnt 7, gets points for 7 on questions "is it important for you to have fun"

that'd be awesome, actually. i generally love esoteric stuff but the enneagram so far just seems like it's been pulled out of thin air. i was disappointed by how little i could find on it.
    I borrowed the book to my friend so I need to ask her to scan it. You have more good profiles on books.google.com type Riso and enneagram, for ex.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Being a 4w3 means you are AWESOME! But I'm not biased or anything....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    I took the test, got my result but it didnt describe it and my google searches haven't been very fruitful.

can someone give me a description or anything about this? lol
    sorry i kind of hijacked your thread for a second!

4w3 strikes me as motivated, stylish, and independent.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    I took the test, got my result but it didnt describe it and my google searches haven't been very fruitful.

can someone give me a description or anything about this? lol
    sorry i kind of hijacked your thread for a second!

4w3 strikes me as motivated, stylish, and individual.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

4w3 strikes me as motivated, stylish, and individual.
    Thing is that gigi is 3 and not 4.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Here's a really great thread that talks about being a 4 and 4w3. I'd look through the whole thread just to get a feel for it.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...type-four.html

Yay, another 4w3! We need more around here!

Another 4w3 so here.

How come I have no permission to view the above link?

Question: I see poster put their variant sx/sp or so/sp and such. How can I determine my pairing?

Here's my variant chart: click here

Senior Member Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P.'s Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Here's a really great thread that talks about being a 4 and 4w3. I'd look through the whole thread just to get a feel for it.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...type-four.html

Yay, another 4w3! We need more around here!
    Does anyone remember the info that the link led to? I remember reading it once, I think. It had a description of the 4w3 like no other I had encountered to date. Now the link doesn't work... Kinda pissed. Why'd it get deleted (I'm guessing that's what happened)?
    And there I stood... The devil of a command that featured death...