• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] How to argue with an 8w7

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I'm very competitive sexually, so yes, it is a glorious stat indeed.

Actually, I one time popped off while a chick was putting the condom on my meat hammer, she was not very happy.

Of course, another girl was riding my face at the time and I had just endured several hours of various gals, in a House of Ill Fame (The Trews), playing the five finger flesh flute with my shlong, through the pant legs of my cargo shorts, without relief.

Too much detail?

This concerns me, as I'm kinda new around here, so I'm trying to adjust my Fe, so as to squeeze deep into the herd.

Any feedback is appreciated

You'll go far indeed! Keep up the good work! If I add exclamation points it means I'm serious!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm very competitive sexually, so yes, it is a glorious stat indeed.

Actually, I one time popped off while a chick was putting the condom on my meat hammer, she was not very happy.

Of course, another girl was riding my face at the time and I had just endured several hours of various gals, in a House of Ill Fame (The Trews), playing the five finger flesh flute with my shlong, through the pant legs of my cargo shorts, without relief.

Too much detail?

This concerns me, as I'm kinda new around here, so I'm trying to adjust my Fe, so as to squeeze deep into the herd.

Any feedback is appreciated

Nah it's just boring. Everybody has sex, big fucking deal. I just don't see where this is going.

You seem like these guy who just can't wait to say they own a porsche on the first occasion they get. That's just, insecure, and so, boring.

Ape

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
Nah it's just boring. Everybody has sex, big fucking deal. I just don't see where this is going.

Why don't you use that Ne and try and take it some where, instead of just being a buzz killer, smart guy?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Why don't you use that Ne and try and take it some where, instead of just being a buzz killer, smart guy?

what buzz?

Ape

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
You seem like these guy who just can't wait to say they own a porsche on the first occasion they get. That's just, insecure, and so, boring.

It was a story about severe premature ejaculation, not what most would call a "porche" story

Let me guess, shitty Fe development, little Ti power and absolutely Se blind, end result, a geek?

And a hater geek, to boot

Not obvious at all