• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] How cool are you sevens out there?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have been described frequently as one of the world's coolest nerds... apparently enthusiasm and apparent funniness makes nerds way cool :cool:

even kids think I'm a cool adult apparently- which might have something to do with the fact that I do things like teach them to change the aerodynamics of paper airplanes so that they can hit someone sitting behind them and how to make a proper mud pie to throw :devil:

that or thinking that "yes infinity times positive!!!" can be a proper ender for an argument :doh:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Nothing worse than unbridled optimism and enthusiasm. *shakes fist menacingly*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dammit! I even wake up in a good mood! :cry:

I once had a roommate who made a list of the top 100 things that she hated the most about me and her number one reason was that I was cheerful in the morning...

really, would people rather we grumbled around and acted like little bitches with our panties in a bunch in the morning? :huh:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
En serio??

He must have had major pheremones. I have a straight male friend who tested as ENFP (I can see that...maybe) and he is short (5'6) but has major pheremones all things considered. Actually, he's just very...hmm, confidence isn't quite the word but it works here.

Well, not quite two feet shorter, I was exaggerating ;) I'm six feet tall and he's about 5'8 or 5'7. Which for me is a significant difference. I've had crushes on significantly shorter guys a couple of times in my life but I think he was the last one. And yeah, definitely confidence (which ultimately to me seemed more like arrogance) and quite possibly pheromones. He certainly didn't have trouble getting girls!