User Tag List

First 123 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I don't think the 'geeky/dorky' vibe applies to 7w8s.
    Hush that is untrue

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm really lame, personally.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I'm really lame, personally.
    It warms my heart to see you admit it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you know...i think it's that 7's have such high confidence that we think we're cool so rather or not anyone else does who the hell cares? i don't care...totally don't because being totally you rather that's a total dork or not...it's cool in my book...rock on whichta bad self, ya know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'm uncool

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I'm uncool
    To everyone else maybe (not you though, me lol) but to myself I'm so cool the ice caps are jealous of me.

EDIT: and I think you are pretty damn cool, remember, they made a smiley in your honour.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Are there any sevens who are not cool, and if there are, wtf are you doing!?!

Anyway, I know Richard Feynman was a bit of a nerdy guy, rediculously intelligent, but at the same time, really cool... he was sort of like the alpha nerd guy. How many sevens are there out there who are focused enough to master their subject matter? ... none?
    I'm kind of similar to feynman (personality, no I am not a Nobel Prize winner)
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    To everyone else maybe (not you though, me lol) but to myself I'm so cool the ice caps are jealous of me.

EDIT: and I think you are pretty damn cool, remember, they made a smiley in your honour.
    damn that's pretty cool

I have a suspicion that there's a cool kind of nerdyness, one that mixes well with the mainstream. It might not be an E7 trait, but instead more of an Ne thing... But there are Se doms that share the quality aren't there?
    5 3 9

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I knew an ENTP who I would think was probably 7w6. He was definitely in the cool/geeky category. He managed to be a chick magnet and I had a crush on him (unreciprocated) although he was about two feet shorter than me. After the crush faded, I concluded that he was terribly arrogant and he started really irritating me. After that faded...we got along fairly well.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I knew an ENTP who I would think was probably 7w6. He was definitely in the cool/geeky category. He managed to be a chick magnet and I had a crush on him (unreciprocated) although he was about two feet shorter than me. After the crush faded, I concluded that he was terribly arrogant and he started really irritating me. After that faded...we got along fairly well.
    En serio??

He must have had major pheremones. I have a straight male friend who tested as ENFP (I can see that...maybe) and he is short (5'6) but has major pheremones all things considered. Actually, he's just very...hmm, confidence isn't quite the word but it works here.

And I forgot the word for it, but you know how some people just act and carry themselves like they are very attractive? They believe it so others do. Or they are just very *at ease* and it puts you at ease and a secondary off shoot of that is you believe in their attractiveness.

I think 7s are supposed to be defined by a lust for life (or fear of being deprived, same thing ,lol) I think when you have passion and are focused on doing something uplifting or at least exciting, that energy is picked up by others. A 7 would also be most likely to be on the edge of the 'next big thing' which could make you "hip". 7s also often get mistaken for 3's with the desire to make a good impression/appearance. I totally understand the principle "Go for the gusto" (<-- obscure? Calvin and Hobbes reference) and have since I was a kid. Sevens make for natural hams and entertainers.

So I think regardless of our overall 'coolness factor' (OMG I can't believe I actually said that), we add an extra oomph to things we do???? So yes, we can ALL aspire to be alpha nerds. Or coolest geek in the room. (Think Ellen Degeneres)

Nerd up!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari