User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: 1w2

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Default 1w2

When I read the description of 1w2, it fit me to a T. I'm curious if anyone else has had the same experience, and what is it like for you?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I could see that fitting with:

ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ

your typical ESFJ might be 3w2 though, which looks totally different than a 1w2 ESFJ. The martyr ones are more 2w3. Youre definitely not an archetype of any one ennea/mbti pair.

(FYI im a 1w9)

MBTI
    xNFP

Yes, I have pretty much narrowed down my choices to EXXJ unless someone can make a compelling case for ENFP.

I'm shocked more people are not 1w2. WOW. Damn.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I'm shocked more people are not 1w2. WOW. Damn.
    It seems to me like this combination is quite common for ESTJ women, but there are just a few of them on this board. Don't panic, I'm sure you're not alone

I can imagine ENFJ and ESFJ too, although I know mostly 2w3 and 2w1. I imagine 2 is more common for FJs, but then there is at least one girl who I do suspect of being ENFJ 1w2. She is considerably less sweet and more efficient than the 2s
    Her head hung down
    Gazed at earth, finally keen,
    As the rabbit at the stoat,
    Till the earth was sky,
    Sky that was green,
    And brown clouds passed
    Like chestnut leaves along the ground.

- SUSAN ANN AND IMMORTALITY, T. E. Hulme

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    It seems to me like this combination is quite common for ESTJ women, but there are just a few of them on this board. Don't panic, I'm sure you're not alone

I can imagine ENFJ and ESFJ too, although I know mostly 2w3 and 2w1. I imagine 2 is more common for FJs, but then there is at least one girl who I do suspect of being ENFJ 1w2.
    Phew...okay...because I've never been more sure of anything than I'm 1w2. I mean, I figured this out a long time ago, checked many times, and never changed my mind, and damn - that's saying something.

1w2 it is. Now the other part....that still needs to be deciphered. But we're going in the direction of EXXJ, right? Right. Okay.

Now maybe if I write my thought processes down often enough in my new blog, and get some feedback on that rather than all the bloody folk typology I've been engaged in recently, we'll be in business. I hope.

MBTI
    xNFP

I wonder if EJCC is a 1w2. That'd be interesting to know.

***calls out into the open forum*** Ohhhhhh EJCCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh wait, I can go to her ask an ESTJ thread. Duh.

MBTI
    xNFP

See? Check it out:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 34%
    Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 34%
    Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||| 30%

Definitely a 1. Definitely not a 9. Definitely a strong 2. perfect 1w2. Checked the descriptions and BINGO - perfect fit. Seriously.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

EJCC Reporting for duty! *salutes*

I'm pretty sure that I'm a 1, but I dunno what wing I am. There used to be a website with good wing descriptions, but it disappeared. Do you know of anything I can read to clarify, wing-wise? And possibly some confirmation to see if I strike YOU as being a 1? I'm still uncertain about it...
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    xNFP

HAHAHAHA! Report, lieutenant!

No, but seriously, I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I'm DEFINITELY NOT a cold one either.

May I posture a hypothesis? Maybe if we are indeed 1w2, and I KNOW I am - it's the first type description where I'm like holy crap - the TWO mellows out the ONE to make it a WARM two? Maybe? What do you think?

Check out my results for two. Very high. It makes me a soft, comfy ONE. But still one that is dead-set on perfection, doing everything just right, being on time, and blah blah blah - BUT for people - not for prestige.

Besides, I'm female, and well, you know how that goes. Gender has an influence on personality, too, I'm sure.

***waits for attack from the feminist lefties***

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Dude, I'm as liberal as they come, and I agree with you on that. (Sometimes I get pissed off at women for being so emotional, lol )

I think they overemphasize the resentment factor in the descriptions, though. For me, anyways (if, in fact, I AM a 1), I think they should emphasize the NEED TO DO THINGS CORRECTLY. When someone asks me to do things that I'm unfamiliar with, I ask a bazillion questions to make sure I'm doing everything the way it's supposed to be done. I misinterpreted that as being a 6-ish need for approval, but I think it's more of a 1-ish fear of failure. Do you relate?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!