User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: 1w2

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    You know what, Protean??? Seriously. Read the whole thread. There are also other comments about 1w2 in general. And it's about traits of 1w2. And there are some posts about type, and how it can correspond with 1w2.

Why is it that you always have a bone to pick with me? I'm really getting sick of it, to be honest.
    No this thread is about you figuring out your type with occasional commentary from other people.

Why don't you start a type blog where there is no illusion about it's true intent?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Protean, look I'm trying *really* hard to keep my cool. If you read the whole thread, we were talking about how ESTJs and other types can be changed with 1w2. Or how some types are more likely to be 1w2. Or how 1w2s behave and how that can conflict with certain types.

And if you, as a mod, do not like it (where it is), then you have the right to move it (or dump it in the graveyard).

So stop taking out your whatever....on me, especially in a thread that has nothing to do with type. If you have a problem with me, PM me, and don't screw up my thread. Thanks.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Enneagram
    1w2

Protean, look I'm trying *really* hard to keep my cool. If you read the whole thread, we were talking about how ESTJs and other types can be changed with 1w2. Or how some types are more likely to be 1w2. Or how 1w2s behave and how that can conflict with certain types.

And if you, as a mod, do not like it (where it is), then you have the right to move it (or dump it in the graveyard).

So stop taking out your whatever....on me, especially in a thread that has nothing to do with type. If you have a problem with me, PM me, and don't screw up my thread. Thanks.
    LOL, I like the way people are quick to throw me being a mod into it.

If you would like to have your type threads merged into one super type thread I am willing to do it. I don't move threads I "don't like" I move and merge threads that are redundant. You seem to be projecting your capricious disposition outwards.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...s-now-die.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-question.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ome-light.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...type-rant.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...represent.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ereo-type.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...isfj-esfj.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...7523-enfp.html

All of these were started on the "What's my Type?" forum which I'm going to assume since you started them there you were trying to get people to help you figure out your type. I excluded your first two "What's my Type?" threads since you were new. This thread is not included, you tried to get that Baffled by Fi going about YOU but it didn't materialize, and I'm just going to ignore that poem about YOU and the trials and tribulations of figuring out your enigmatic being in the MBTI Poem thread.

You've gone back and edited the OPs of a couple of these threads because people were catching on to your incessant need for attention, affirmation, and approval from others and you probably felt pressure to tone it down some. If this is any help, I would say that may be an indicator of Fe and more likely 2w1 than 1w2.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.

MBTI
    xNFP

Well, then why don't you do yourself a favor, and bring all the threads together, if you have issues with so many threads like that. Then, you can dump this in the graveyard, and I won't make another one of these threads, how about that? And while we're at it, if I'm so freaking annoying, you can just ban me, and then you will definitely NEVER have to read another such thread from me ever again?

How about that?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Enneagram
    1w2

Well, then why don't you do yourself a favor, and bring all the threads together, if you have issues with so many threads like that. Then, you can dump this in the graveyard, and I won't make another one of these threads, how about that? And while we're at it, if I'm so freaking annoying, you can just ban me, and then you will definitely NEVER have to read another such thread from me ever again?

How about that?
    You promise?!

And settle down, you're in no danger of being banned.

MBTI
    xNFP

Yeah, I promise. I honestly don't give a rat's ass anymore about my type.

MBTI
    INFP

Alright, I'm only reading this thread because I thought it would be about the 1w2 type (my type), but since it's more about LL figuring out her type than the 1w2 type itself, I've lost interest.

Point being: It's a What's My Type thread, not an Enneagram thread.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

To be fair, it wasn't LL's fault that it turned into a "What's My Type" thread. LL and Space Oddity and I were just chatting about 1w2, and then other people came in and incorrectly interpreted what this thread was about.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

there are many egos in this message board. if you don't want to give anything as soon as you notice that there is an ego who really wants to suck on it and just swallow it and keep it, then you have an awesome excuse to be greedy all the time. that is, if you honestly think that is an excuse. it's more fun not to care and to contribute whatever you have on your mind. but then it's no fun to be attacked and to be caused to feel like you had to justify your contribution, because someone thinks its not good enough or that there is not enough in it. once you become aware of synchronicities, you will become aware of contributions everywhere, often even in requests. a contribution is not defined by having a purpose for everyone who comes along. if someone's request is as much as an opportunity to share what you have been brooding on, then the request is a gift to you and maybe others. if you are not brooding on anything, don't take the request personal. its not your job to give birth, if you have nothing in your womb. don't feel guilty. don't hate the request for making you feel empty and guilty.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ :confused:
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!