User Tag List

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default 2 vs 3 Observation of fakeness

3s are fake all the time. They're so fake they can't even realize it. Even in private with them, they're still putting up a big act.

2s can be fake as well. But when in private, let their guard down. Put on the over-friendly mask when in public. They know if they're being fake. Seems like there is 2 sides to 2's. The private 2 and the public 2.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

My husband's a 2. I've observed the public and the private side of him. You can definitely tell the difference!!
    Welcome to the Rabbit Hole
    The Cheshire Cat

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I don't think you're respectful here. How about an observation of politeness?
    I also think you may have missed something about healthy/unhealthy types.
    I have no sense of humour.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

if your demeanor gets in the way of you helping than you have to adjust yourself to work through any complications. so we are not being fake because we are still aligned with our initial purpose. y ea, i do put on different faces when i have to. everyone does, this is something that is not limited to specific E-types though.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

2s are fake for the sake of love, belonging, admiration and acceptance; 3s are fake for the sake of "high marks". 3s view everything as a score board that they are trying to max out, and this extends to people's opinions, at least those they deem important (this tendency will be less noticeable with 3w4s and 3s who are Sp dom)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    2s are fake for the sake of love, belonging, admiration and acceptance; 3s are fake for the sake of "high marks". 3s view everything as a score board that they are trying to max out, and this extends to people's opinions, at least those they deem important (this tendency will be less noticeable with 3w4s and 3s who are Sp dom)
    just to clear some things up,

this is me but i have no issue with breaking necks and making people hate me, if there is some kind of injustice or someone is being used as a scapegoat. pretty protective of the people i love, innocent and vulnerable. like children or elderly.

so belonging, admiration, acceptance will take a back seat or go completely out the window, and i have no issues with it if someone breaks my little code of ethics.

one more thing, depending how strongly someone is narcissistic, if they are moderately high, maybe highly narc

I will intentionally make them hate me!!! , there is a certain level that i can tolerate.

unless you contribute unwittingly in someway to the overall quality of life.

i had enough negative experiences with self absorbed people to not want anything to do with them in my life.

many people think im a doormat cause im nice, as for that?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

@yakimadude

ah yes, making others hate you, I see the martyr tendency is alive and well in you
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I'm being fake right now. Like, 'you're being an ass'. See how fake I am.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'