• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] 2 vs 3 Observation of fakeness

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
3s are fake all the time. They're so fake they can't even realize it. Even in private with them, they're still putting up a big act.

2s can be fake as well. But when in private, let their guard down. Put on the over-friendly mask when in public. They know if they're being fake. Seems like there is 2 sides to 2's. The private 2 and the public 2.

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
My husband's a 2. I've observed the public and the private side of him. You can definitely tell the difference!!:yes::yes::coffee:

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I don't think you're respectful here. How about an observation of politeness?
I also think you may have missed something about healthy/unhealthy types. :yes:

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
if your demeanor gets in the way of you helping than you have to adjust yourself to work through any complications. so we are not being fake because we are still aligned with our initial purpose. y ea, i do put on different faces when i have to. everyone does, this is something that is not limited to specific E-types though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2s are fake for the sake of love, belonging, admiration and acceptance; 3s are fake for the sake of "high marks". 3s view everything as a score board that they are trying to max out, and this extends to people's opinions, at least those they deem important (this tendency will be less noticeable with 3w4s and 3s who are Sp dom)

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
2s are fake for the sake of love, belonging, admiration and acceptance; 3s are fake for the sake of "high marks". 3s view everything as a score board that they are trying to max out, and this extends to people's opinions, at least those they deem important (this tendency will be less noticeable with 3w4s and 3s who are Sp dom)
just to clear some things up,

this is me but i have no issue with breaking necks and making people hate me, if there is some kind of injustice or someone is being used as a scapegoat. pretty protective of the people i love, innocent and vulnerable. like children or elderly.

so belonging, admiration, acceptance will take a back seat or go completely out the window, and i have no issues with it if someone breaks my little code of ethics.

one more thing, depending how strongly someone is narcissistic, if they are moderately high, maybe highly narc
watch

I will intentionally make them hate me!!! , there is a certain level that i can tolerate.

unless you contribute unwittingly in someway to the overall quality of life.

i had enough negative experiences with self absorbed people to not want anything to do with them in my life.:D

many people think im a doormat cause im nice, as for that?
be%20nice%20or%20leave%20mat.jpg

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=8457]yakimadude[/MENTION]

ah yes, making others hate you, I see the martyr tendency is alive and well in you :hug:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm being fake right now. Like, 'you're being an ass'. See how fake I am.