User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 30 of 30

  1. #21
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Claim: Js are more eight than Ps.
    Evidence:?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  2. #22
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Wearing no pants atm, that's no good authority figure
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #23
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Wearing no pants atm, that's no good authority figure
    except if u work in the porn industry
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  4. #24
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #25
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    For those who thinks Js are more 8 than Ps, what evidence do you have to support this?
    It is simple.
    The dichotomy of E is about drive and control.
    P = drive > control
    J = control > drive.

    The dichotomy of D and C takes place simultaneously with the dichotomy of P and J.
    The dichotomy of E and I is simply the axis reversed.
    It is not another axis.

  6. #26
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Personal experience does not justify anything. Please answer the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I have an opinion X. Please provide me evidence to the contrary, preferably by leading experts in the field, appended with a 200-page detailed summary with proper references.

    Unless these requirements are met, I hold my opinion X, and X is true.
    HAHAHAHA.

  8. #28
    Plumage and Moult proteanmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    5,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Personal experience does not justify anything. Please answer the question.
    Considering that the ONLY evidence for most of the BS that is said on this forum is personal experience and anecdotes this is a very statement.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

  9. #29
    Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    claims without evidence to support is simply not true right?
    so you say the earth is the center of the universe, yet you lack evidence to back it up other than the fact that the it appears to be so in the night sky.
    Does that make your statement true?
    estj 8?

    your epistemological approach needs work.

  10. #30
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    estj 8?

    your epistemological approach needs work.

    What evidence is this. I could say the same thing about ESTP eight?


    Judger
    Makes life firm and controlled
    Easier to finish projects
    Organized
    More serious
    Routinized and predictable
    Uses schedules and timetables as a guide
    Dislikes suprises and needs advanced warnings
    Needs issues settled
    Hard-working Leisurely
    Can be too close-minded Gets things done as soon as possible
    "Goes down with the ship"

    Perceiver
    Adapts to situations, and gathers more information before deciding
    Makes life flexible and relaxed
    Prefers to start projects
    Disorganized
    More carefree
    Spontaneous and unpredictable
    Does whatever comes up
    Enjoys surprises and spontaneous happenings
    Doesn't like anything unalteratable
    Leisurely
    Can be too open-minded and fickle
    Procrastinates
    Can be overly responsible
    Can be irresponsible
    "Changes horses in midstream"


    Here is a comparison chart, what makes Js more eight than percievers then?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Similar Threads

  1. Are some political ideologies more compatible with pessimism than optimism?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 09:47 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Are NTJs more like NFPs than NTPs?
    By Elfboy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:44 PM
  3. Are Extroverts more Creative than Introvert?
    By Not_Me in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 07:20 PM
  4. are you more or less logical than you think?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO