First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Artemistry View Post
    Yep. That's why I deny (defy? ) the statement that it's impossible to be and Eight and an INFP. Perhaps rare, but not impossible. Otherwise, I don't really exist...hmmm...maybe I don't...
    It's two different systems, apples and oranges. The probabilities are against such a thing, but that's all. In the InQ you could easily be an Idealist-Realist, the second-most uncommon type in that system of 5 types because they are almost at opposite ends of the spectrum. It would be interesting to see how you score on the Ansir quiz. For example:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-uploaded.html
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ?

I checked it out, but there doesn't seem to be an explanation on how the scoring is actually done...perhaps you can enlighten me?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ?

And, I would agree that I'm Idealist-Realist - I've been called both; I seek to keep myself grounded in reality, while striving toward an ideal.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I checked it out, but there doesn't seem to be an explanation on how the scoring is actually done...perhaps you can enlighten me?
    You give the answers thusly, on a scale of -3 to 3.

Not Me = -3
    Mostly Not Me = -2
    Somewhat Not Me = -1
    Somewhat Me = 1
    Mostly Me = 2
    This is me = 3

I have an answer key, but there should be an online key somewhere. I think it was taken down. So you'll have to pm me your answers or post it here for scoring.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    You give the answers thusly, on a scale of -3 to 3.

Not Me = -3
    Mostly Not Me = -2
    Somewhat Not Me = -1
    Somewhat Me = 1
    Mostly Me = 2
    This is me = 3

I have an answer key, but there should be an online key somewhere. I think it was taken down. So you'll have to pm me your answers or post it here for scoring.
    I mean the self-scoring key may have been taken down. You can always use the key posted here. It's more difficult without self-scoring. But I can also synopsize the type that you score highest on, since you don't have the type-descriptions either.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

There might have been some advantage in not revealing your ideas about your types from the get-go.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Not much because I'm not as unhealthy as all that. However, I was considered disobedient and defiant as a child (I got my mouth washed out with soap for talking back; slapped for asking questions). I also went to summary courts martial in the US Navy for losing my temper at my supervisor and yelling at him. I have at times, feel some scorn or disdain for others, and often don't apologize when others think it's necessary - I often don't feel guilt where others might. I also dislike apologies from others - my view is that they are manipulative ways to get off the hook; the person ought to learn and not do it again, and strive to make right what they effed up. I like to be in control; I like to be in charge.
    I'd like to think that the decade of inner work (therapy, self-education in psychology and spirituality, work with a spiritual teacher, meditation, etc) has moved me more toward a healthier Eight - and now that I know more about the Enneagram, I can pinpoint those areas that are in need of more work. To me, that purpose of the Enneagram is to facilitate personal growth, not put someone in a box, where they stay chained, their type being an excuse for why they are the way they are. I see all ultimately healthy types as containing the healthy qualities of all types.
    no matter what health level of 8 you are, reading the description I posted will make most 8s feel somewhat exposed and uncomfortable "I'm....I'm not like that"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no matter what health level of 8 you are, reading the description I posted will make most 8s feel somewhat exposed and uncomfortable "I'm....I'm not like that"
    That depends on the level of narcissism.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    That depends on the level of narcissism.
    no it doesn't. your enneagram type should not be the one that makes you feel the most "comfortable" so to speak. reading a good description of one's own type should leave them feeling a bit exposed and uncomfortable (after all, their deepest, darkest inner workings and flaws have just been spelled out on a piece of paper). the experience is often met with varying degrees of shame and/or denial and the emotional aspect of the enneagram is undeniable.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no it doesn't. your enneagram type should not be the one that makes you feel the most "comfortable" so to speak. reading a good description of one's own type should leave them feeling a bit exposed and uncomfortable (after all, their deepest, darkest inner workings and flaws have just been spelled out on a piece of paper). the experience is often met with varying degrees of shame and/or denial and the emotional aspect of the enneagram is undeniable.
    The level of "denial" is a question of mental health (integration), in this case, an openness to new ideas especially those which are non-complimentary to oneself.