User Tag List

First 12

Thread: 8w7s

MBTI
    ISFJ

Thanks for taking the time Santtu. Come on people. I know you're out there. Together we can create the very first group of mavericks!!

Nah!!

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    [youtube=ZChJus0qbWs]8w7[/youtube]
    Most fitting, yes

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

I am 8w7 but I don't think I can describe my traits very well, at least not objectively. It might be more useful if people who know 8w7 IRL described their impression of them.

[youtube=cuw7tcftAoU]8w7[/youtube]

This is now the party thread

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Fellow 8w7s, tell me about yourself.

What are some of the words people that know you would use to describe you?

What are your goals in life?

What makes you happy?

What would you say is your worse characteristic?

I'm not an 8w7, but I know someone who is. He's very straightforward/blunt, confident, has leadership qualities (even though he doesn't care to lead most of the time), punctual, focused, aggressive, and likes structure.

I actually know two other 8w7's (who read and took the enneagram test) and they all have that in common. Something I noticed about them is they all have an intense/piercing look in their eyes which looks a bit threatening to others. They are no bullshit types that have no issue dealing with conflict. What makes them happy is efficiency in everything they do. Work comes first then the fun comes into play. I would say the worst characteristic they have is that they can be insensitive to peoples' feelings if they don't make sense to them. Some people have compared them to drill sergeants when they are in work mode.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

Banned
    MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post

I'm not an 8w7, but I know someone who is. He's very straightforward/blunt, confident, has leadership qualities (even though he doesn't care to lead most of the time), punctual, focused, aggressive, and likes structure.

I actually know two other 8w7's (who read and took the enneagram test) and they all have that in common. Something I noticed about them is they all have an intense/piercing look in their eyes which looks a bit threatening to others. They are no bullshit types that have no issue dealing with conflict. What makes them happy is efficiency in everything they do. Work comes first then the fun comes into play. I would say the worst characteristic they have is that they can be insensitive to peoples' feelings if they don't make sense to them. Some people have compared them to drill sergeants when they are in work mode.
    I'm like Razor, very hard for me to describe myself objectivity, even though I have been at this Typology stuff for almost two years.I can say, objectively, I am tough as nails. I have never met anyone that has the pain threshold I possess and I fight very well

But the above seems accurate, I do have snaky intense eyes and people seem to be intimidated by me even when I make no effort to be such.

As for being efficient when working, I used to do underwater piece work and if my surface guy in any way fucked with my work flow, I would looooose it.Stab someone 72 times kinda lose it. Thankfully the reg stayed in my mouth most times, so my screams of rage were muffled and I rarely carried a dive knife.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Fellow 8w7s, tell me about yourself.

What are some of the words people that know you would use to describe you?

What are your goals in life?

What makes you happy?

What would you say is your worse characteristic?
    So, I will try.

1. Very creative, ambitious, self-confident, goal-oriented, somewhat lazy, responsible, also somewhat conservative (maybe snobbish?), but still flexible, smart, deep, controversial, straightforward, sophisticated, disrespectful and questioning the authority- very independent, reliable, ''a rebel with a cause'', learns from her mistakes, fun to be around when in the right mood, sometimes naive and emotional, but when making decisions still relies on logic.

2. Fulfill my ambitions, being successful, use the opportunities I have, providing the best circumstances for my parents and children, and most important- have fun while doing all this.

3. Oh there are many things, actually I'm happy most of the time and I feel I somehow deserve it. So here are few- being successful, having nice environment and people around me, having things going on around me, positive change, good future prospective, being useful, making good influence in smth or smb, having people appreciate what I do, feeling of progress, smart people around me, good ideas that I succeed at bringing into life, learning new things that may be useful later, getting things done, exploring new ideas and concepts and so on.

4.There are 2 main things that I hate in myself-

1. I'm somewhat socially snobbish, if I don't like the person at the first sight, I may be ignorant and seem pretty mean and arrogant, because I mostly tell what I think. A lot of people have told me that at the first sight they saw me as ambitious, sophisticated, self-confident and snobbish. Here's one of the reasons why: even though I got nearly excellent communication skills, I will never be the one who will come over and start the conversation, if I don't need anything from the person. I just avoid unnecessary interactions as much as possible, even though I need people and people often need me. And then later when they get to know me, they actually see that I'm not exactly what they thought I was. That's the reason why I may have many useful acquaintances, but not so many good friends.

2. I'm LAZY. Extremely lazy, I tend to do only things, that I feel is essential to run the whole system or keep things going in an appropriate way. This may cause me a lot of uncomfortable situations when everyone is prepared, but of course I'm improvising, and improvising even though may be really effective, is not exactly the safest way to guarantee success.

and the small third one:
    I find it hard to tell people what they want to hear not what I really think, but I'm getting a little better at this by the time.
    Oh yeah?