User Tag List

123 Last

Default 7 is the luckiest number..

I'm no longer a four, so this is the sevens thread. Discuss being a seven, or just be a seven .

Sevens have an optimistic outlook on life. They like to appreciate things for what they are. They have a drive toward finding happiness and fulfillment in situations, and also a wild drive to explore and be creative.

And here's our proposed theme song .

YouTube - Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

(p.s. this thread was Erin's idea, so I should give credit)
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

My personal theme song is Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd - Im a 7w8 sx
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

cool, I like that too
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I score 4/7 equally the same.. I think I'm both, despite what the Enneagram theory says. Maybe a little more 7 tho?

Congrats of finding the lucky number!

Oh, and I like to listen to happy music too. Have you tried listening to Hawaiian music?? [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ddnQJ1g_g"]Keahiwai- Falling[/YOUTUBE] Ignore the heart shaped image. Really cute song.. I like the beat of it more than the lyrics. She deserves better.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I think it should be easy to figure out if youre a 4 or a 7. 4s are the most "sad" and "depressive" type, 7s the least. Then, some enneagram websites and descriptions try to cloud this very simple truth by saying that when 7s introspect in their saddest moments, they are depressive too: no shit, sherlock, who wouldnt be depressed in that situation?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Don't people in general, have their occasional ups/downs though? Some people have more downs than ups? Depending on circumstances?

And, who's to say that just because a person's artistic or creative, doesn't mean that they aren't as happy, right? Why else do they 'idealize' the world through the way they see things?

Artists in a way, distort reality, either optimistically or pessimistically.. it's just another outlook, self-expression.. Just like with other types that also distort reality, but through other avenues, correct? Some do so politically, socially, monetarily..

I found it funny how when my professor who openly admitted herself, that she isn't a creative person, artistically, but people who are creative tend to have the least amount of psychological issues, because they have their own ways of dealing with things. Most sociopaths (ex- serial killers) don't. I wasn't surprised when she mentioned this. I thought it was awesome she did.

I think we all have a way of expressing ourselves. We all have our moments.. for those who pretend not to, I think they have the biggest problems, because they can't admit it? They're almost retentively anal about it? It's healthy to purge ourselves sometimes, right? Balance..

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think it should be easy to figure out if youre a 4 or a 7. 4s are the most "sad" and "depressive" type, 7s the least. Then, some enneagram websites and descriptions try to cloud this very simple truth by saying that when 7s introspect in their saddest moments, they are depressive too: no shit, sherlock, who wouldnt be depressed in that situation?
    Yeh, that was why I mistook myself for a four. Because I like to explore things, and really understand stuff. But when I go into the darker realms of thought and emotions my eyes are still on the stars. I think the fours romanticise the darkness without the optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    Don't people in general, have their occasional ups/downs though? Some people have more downs than ups? Depending on circumstances?

And, who's to say that just because a person's artistic or creative, doesn't mean that they aren't as happy, right? Why else do they 'idealize' the world through the way they see things?

Artists in a way, distort reality, either optimistically or pessimistically.. it's just another outlook, self-expression.. Just like with other types that also distort reality, but through other avenues, correct? Some do so politically, socially, monetarily..

I found it funny how when my professor who openly admitted herself, that she isn't a creative person, artistically, but people who are creative tend to have the least amount of psychological issues, because they have their own ways of dealing with things. Most sociopaths (ex- serial killers) don't. I wasn't surprised when she mentioned this. I thought it was awesome she did.

I think we all have a way of expressing ourselves. We all have our moments.. for those who pretend not to, I think they have the biggest problems, because they can't admit it? They're almost retentively anal about it? It's healthy to purge ourselves sometimes, right? Balance..
    Agree. I'd noticed the thing about sociopaths being uncreative too.

By the way, I liked the song!

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

All this happiness, gooey-ness, and optimism is making me sick!!!

You people disgust me, noigman, come back to the melancholia, come back to 4-ida, posthaste!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Being an Adventurer is kick ass!
    I don't know which I'm happier about, being ESTP or being Ring 7.
    Both are an awful lot of fun.

When I took the MMPI a few years ago the guy who interpreted it said "Well, from the looks of this it is likely that you will never have a major depressive episode in your life."

He was right. An awful lot of shit has happened since then and I am still rolling right along.