• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7 is the luckiest number..

Qre:us

I don't know if you got the memo, but you and everyone you ever love is going to die, one day, and most people die slowly and painfully.

Put that in your optimistic pipes and smoke it.

Have a great day, with love...

-CC

:)

As a 7, it is not one of those things that stays on the forefront of my mind. It is a reality, thinking on it isn't going to make it come faster, nor slower. And, besides, like one of Buddha's story about a desperate mother and father, weeping to him to save their dying son, and he replied, only if they could bring a grain of rice from a family that has never experienced death of a loved one.

We'll all be together in our lone anguish. So, why worry? ENJOY!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if you got the memo, but you and everyone you ever love is going to die, one day, and most people die slowly and painfully.

-CC

yeah.. i can make peace with that though you see...i've got it all sorted out.

rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gif

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

-CC

Oh, I will! :happy:

:party2: should be this thread's mascot.

But seriously, I'm always aware that everything will end and life is a blip. That's where the optimism comes from. Sick? Probably. :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think I have a lot more of a common understanding with people who share my enneagram type (or even just my variants) than I do with people who share only my MBTI type. :unsure:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I think I have a lot more of a common understanding with people who share my enneagram type (or even just my variants) than I do with people who share only my MBTI type. :unsure:

Same. It's more likely that I will approach life in the same way as another 7w8 rather than as another ENTJ. There's some overlap, but the whole favour enneagram.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hey all you wonderful 7's, lets start a commune! :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hell yeah! i always wanted to live in a commune...let's make it by a lake and party/ chat around a campfire...maybe noigmn can play rockstar...i might wanna play rockstar too actually..hmmm...i'm thinking we could come up with all sorts of things to do. :D

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
The lake needs one of those ropes you can swing out into the water on. And something to make a raft out of so we can have it fall apart in the middle and have to swim back.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
The lake needs one of those ropes you can swing out into the water on.
:happy:One of my absolute favorite things to do! I approve.:D
ropesw1.jpg

hell yeah! i always wanted to live in a commune...let's make it by a lake and party/ chat around a campfire...maybe noigmn can play rockstar...i might wanna play rockstar too actually..hmmm...i'm thinking we could come up with all sorts of things to do. :D
Did you say campfire?:heart:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
totally...and one of these

aquatower.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and possibly bumper boats :D

why is a commune like a camp in my head? are they? kinda or what?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Any kind of jumping castle is awesome. One in the water is ever better. Maybe close enough that we can combine it with the rope :).

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
So bai deze descripshuns yous guyz has sed, (Hah, bad typing slows down good readers, unless they practice with lolcats... oh well!)

I guess when I feel like I have it all together, or are too busy being social to think too much, I'm a 7. And when it's winter in Finland I am a 4.

Makes sense to me? Maybe? I miss my '7' days. LF Spring.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'd like to join the seven commune as I have discovered that I am a seven and not a nine or a four or a two (all of which I previously thought that I was).
We could dance (hip hop!), sing, and tell stories... and, of course, eat really yummy homemade treats!

^And what would we all do there?