User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Soooo true. I'm down for whatever.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hell yeah! i always wanted to live in a commune...let's make it by a lake and party/ chat around a campfire...maybe noigmn can play rockstar...i might wanna play rockstar too actually..hmmm...i'm thinking we could come up with all sorts of things to do.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

The lake needs one of those ropes you can swing out into the water on. And something to make a raft out of so we can have it fall apart in the middle and have to swim back.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    The lake needs one of those ropes you can swing out into the water on.
    One of my absolute favorite things to do! I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hell yeah! i always wanted to live in a commune...let's make it by a lake and party/ chat around a campfire...maybe noigmn can play rockstar...i might wanna play rockstar too actually..hmmm...i'm thinking we could come up with all sorts of things to do.
    Did you say campfire?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

totally...and one of these

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and possibly bumper boats

why is a commune like a camp in my head? are they? kinda or what?
    -Jim Morrison

Any kind of jumping castle is awesome. One in the water is ever better. Maybe close enough that we can combine it with the rope .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

So bai deze descripshuns yous guyz has sed, (Hah, bad typing slows down good readers, unless they practice with lolcats... oh well!)

I guess when I feel like I have it all together, or are too busy being social to think too much, I'm a 7. And when it's winter in Finland I am a 4.

Makes sense to me? Maybe? I miss my '7' days. LF Spring.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'd like to join the seven commune as I have discovered that I am a seven and not a nine or a four or a two (all of which I previously thought that I was).
    We could dance (hip hop!), sing, and tell stories... and, of course, eat really yummy homemade treats!

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    ^And what would we all do there?
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    maybe noigmn can play rockstar...i might wanna play rockstar too actually..
    Campfire rockstar sounds fun. Create random percussion instruments too. I could sing and play the sticks.