• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4 is the loneliest number..

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Of course this can cause you to be slower in warming up to people, or maybe I'm speaking for myself, but odds are you're worth taking the time to get to know. It's like those god awful vacuum sealed cases they keep Games in after you just buy them, yeah they're difficult to open with out scissors, or using your teeth, but you usually forget about them once you get to the game.

Thats it! The perfect way to describe a 4w5 INTJ! "You know how on Christmas morning parents experience wrapper rage trying to open presents for the kids but once the toys are opened and the kids are running around gleefully they feel happier? Thats what you experience with 4w5 INTJ. Once you get the wrapper open, you'll be glad you spent all that time."

Yes - alone everywhere i go

~...the very same thing that tears me apart keeps me together
i sink into myself without effort

Yes-alone lonely everywhere i go, never lonely alone.

Being a 4 is difficult. Its like having a deep, deep craving for contact, for someone to reaaaallly understand me... but doubting that anyone ever will. I'm afraid that if someone actually sees the crazy chaos that goes on inside of me they'll freak out and run away, away, away. That they won't be able to understand my need to delve as deeply into the hurt as I can before I can make sense of it and come to terms with it... and that I may sometimes revisit the pain just to make sure that my interpretation of it hasn't changed since last time we visited together.

I am a 4, and I am glad that I feel all that I feel. I just wish that I didn't feel so... lonely.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am wind, I am shadow, I am death...
But why is the light so beautiful?

I am sun, I am rain, I am life...
But what is this demon inside me?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think I understand how a person can be an ENFP and a 4 now!

B

beyondaurora

I got me
some horses
to ride on
to ride on
they say that
your demons
can't go there...

...and if there
is a way
to find you
I will find you
but will you
find me if
Neil makes me
a tree

~tori amos

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I understand how a person can be an ENFP and a 4 now!

I always thought that type 4 ENFPs seemed more characteristically NF, while type 7 ENFPs seemed more characteristically EP.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Aw, quitchurbellyaching.

(former 4, now a 9, feeling smug about it)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You want people to listen to you, then?

Not like the 4.

The 4 gets people to listen to them like this: "Nobody understands the pain that I'm going through! :emot-emo:

The 8 goes like this: "LISTEN TO ME OR I'LL KILL YOUR FUCKING KITTEN!!!" :ng_mad:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Not like the 4.

The 4 gets people to listen to them like this: "Nobody understands the pain that I'm going through! :emot-emo:

The 8 goes like this: "LISTEN TO ME OR I'LL KILL YOUR FUCKING KITTEN!!!" :ng_mad:

Ah.

I guess the point is that 5s don't get people to listen to them. It goes kinda like this:

"Hey guys, that's not such a good idea because theoretically... guys? Where are you going? This is important... guys? Guys....:unsure:"

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And the 3 goes like this: "I am the CEO of a major corporation. I'm worth over $100 billion. And my penis is 9 inches long."

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And here's 9: "Oh, I don't want to be a bother." *cuts the brake line on your car*

Here's 6: "I'll show you how awesome I am! Just wait!"

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Come now... Won't somebody mock my type's moralizing from on high?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enneagram 1: "You have received an infraction at Typology Central."