User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I'm basically 6w5, but on the Big test on Similarminds, I came out with 4 right behind 6 (and 5 was further down). I guess INTP's who are close on T/F might lean towards 4.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am 4w5. Alone, but not lonely.
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I think Chopin was a 4. I love him, especially the Ballades. Do you think this is 4 music?

YouTube - Zimerman plays Chopin Ballade No. 2

If you've never heard this, give it at least 3 minutes ...

I'm either 4 or 9 *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I don't know if you got the memo, but you and everyone you ever love is going to die, one day, and most people die slowly and painfully.

Put that in your optimistic pipes and smoke it.

Have a great day, with love...

-CC

As a seven I love death. Death is exciting and fulfilling . I'm going to die for the experience, and I am optimistic that it will be a great one. You only get to do it once, so it better be.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    As a seven I love death. Death is exciting and fulfilling . I'm going to die for the experience, and I am optimistic that it will be a great one. You only get to do it once, so it better be.
    THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY!! OMG!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    This makes sense. I would imagine we all experience death in different ways due to type. To some, death would be tragic, to others exciting, while others would look at death as a way to help others, still others would see it as the logical conclusion, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by RuffledINTP View Post
    Any other 4's or 4w5's have any insight for an INTP?
    The Enneagram deals more with the "why" while the MBTI deals more with the "how." In this sense, I feel they both have their own uses and are compatible (though you can't interface them directly without some translation and synthesis). So, I don't think any MBTI type couldn't be any Enneagram type, especially when mis-typing in any given system is taken into consideration. If you want to know if 4 is really your type and your an MBTI type that is not usually 4, I would say one way to look at the Enneagram through a different lens would be to examine the vices/virtues/holy idea of each type. (This can be found in Riso & Hudsons "Understanding the Enneagram.") These get to the "core" of each type; if they do not resonate with you more than the vices/virtues/holy ideas of the other types, then you are likely not that type.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Intimacy, that thing I crave so much, but just how close can you ever get to really knowing someone else, let alone yourself?!?!?!

Do I have intimacy issues?

It's odd, being in this world, being with someone else, yet still managing to feel terribly alone. In and amongst, yet separate from.

A secret self.

A self I hold so dear, a self that consoles me, a self that sees things, yet has no receiver to hear those things I so deeply want to share.

To be seen, both a desire and a fear.

To find myself in a poem, to hear myself in a song, to see myself in a passing stranger with a pensive look in her eye and a furrowed brow.

To look at the sky, to be stuck in a stream of traffic, to wake up in the middle of the night, alone.

To feel the wind across my face, whipping through my hair, to play with my dogs, to laugh with friends, to feel connected, to be a piece and a part of, to feel alive and okay.

Temporarily, that is...

A moat around a fortress, fifty locks with no keys, you will never, ever, ever, never get to me.

And, then you have a conversation with someone who actually understands where you're coming from.

Someone who speaks to *you* while seeing through "you".

And, ironically, you feel raw, bare, and scared.

I think I'd rather be alone, for my loneliness is a far more comfortable being to wear.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Love does not blind us
    and take our sight,
    but rather makes us see too much.

We are not brought to our knees
    by absence,
    but by seeing it all.

We finally meet face to face.
    We know what we look upon.
    The veil is lifted.
    The mask is taken off,
    and we are exposed;
    Nowhere to hide
    and nothing to hide behind.

True freedom and existence,
    but true lack of defense.

By the way, come be a 7!

Or at least try dual citizenship...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Intimacy, that thing I crave so much, but just how close can you ever get to really knowing someone else, let alone yourself?!?!?!

Do I have intimacy issues?

It's odd, being in this world, being with someone else, yet still managing to feel terribly alone. In and amongst, yet separate from.

A secret self.

A self I hold so dear, a self that consoles me, a self that sees things, yet has no receiver to hear those things I so deeply want to share.

To be seen, both a desire and a fear.

To find myself in a poem, to hear myself in a song, to see myself in a passing stranger with a pensive look in her eye and a furrowed brow.

To look at the sky, to be stuck in a stream of traffic, to wake up in the middle of the night, alone.

To feel the wind across my face, whipping through my hair, to play with my dogs, to laugh with friends, to feel connected, to be a piece and a part of, to feel alive and okay.

Temporarily, that is...

A moat around a fortress, fifty locks with no keys, you will never, ever, ever, never get to me.

And, then you have a conversation with someone who actually understands where you're coming from.

Someone who speaks to *you* while seeing through "you".

And, ironically, you feel raw, bare, and scared.

I think I'd rather be alone, for my loneliness is a far more comfortable being to wear.
    Your words strike a deep chord, and I envy your ability to express how you feel.