• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] which type is more slothful, the 9w1 or the 9w8?

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
They are the same type (9), so same level of slothfulness.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are the same type (9), so same level of slothfulness.

I think what he meant though was whether the wing can influence the nine's laziness.

I would say 9w8 is the lazier nine, from experience. Which makes sense, eight wing creates a more self-indulgent streak. One wing is more principled/moral, and laziness is not usually seen as a virtue in most moral systems.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then I must be a 9w8, because I'm the laziest fuck

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think what he meant though was whether the wing can influence the nine's laziness.

I would say 9w8 is the lazier nine, from experience. Which makes sense, eight wing creates a more self-indulgent streak. One wing is more principled/moral, and laziness is not usually seen as a virtue in most moral systems.

This.