• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] 8w7 vs 7w8

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
8w7 strives to be the strongest in any possible and are more prone to selectively pick friends, remember scared of harm or being controlled.
7w8s are your con artists,very passionate about what they do and enjoys life to the fullest.
if they are both sx so, they can look very similar and a lot less serious, very laid-back, like sonic the hedgehog to magneto.
they both believe in justice, but will go about it in different ways like 8w7s will appear cold,but gentle in a harsh way kind of like bruce wayne from the batman franchise and 7w8s more like i'm here to save the day, like flash from justice league.

when 8w7 integrates to 2w1, they are more gentle and seem more approachable, 7w8 integrates to 5w6, they become more knowledgeable, in my opinion, they can be as knowledgeable as 5s or 3s and take a chill pill on seeking out all the time.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think there are too many generalisations made with types/mbti (as always with any subject).

I was typed ESFP and ENTJ. But also ENFJ and ISTP. Teachers of enneagramm can't say if I am 7w8 or 8w7. Some have told me 6 sx counterphobic.

What I know is that I seem to integrate into 2 and desintegrate into 5. But I start to wonder if we can desintegrate in both sense (I seem to express the 5 "good sides" too).

As for the 8 integrating into 2, I could also have the bad side of this "shadow side"... So who is to say there may be only one way and not both ways to integrate and desintegrate ?

My subtype was very clearly sx but with time I seem to move towards the sp subtype.

Let's see what we discover further about this strange 7w8 and 8w7 :D

Last edited: