• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's your strongest type that's not in your tritype?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For me, it's either 4w5 or 7w8 (depends on whether 4w5 actually is in my tritype, which I've been debating lately).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So...no tritype?

I'd have to go with...2w1, I'd say :thinking:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
probably 7w6. Dunno. Don't feel like thinking about it more. :newwink:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Id say probably 9w1

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5w6 most likely

though I score disturbingly high in the 1 category most of the time :unsure:

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely my 5w4.

(And wow, I did not read that question correctly. Besides 5w4, I'd say 3w4 then.)

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Type 1. In fact, for me, the type 8 and type 1 are blended, because "8-like" qualities (i.e. magnanimity, honour, fortitude) are what I define to be virtuous and good.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'll let you know when I figure out my tritype. For now, my strongest Es are 4, 6, 5, 9, and 1.

I know. I didn't answer the question. Rebel.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
10w0 or 0w10 I'm having a hard time figuring out.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sp
Probably 4w3, maybe w5. Besides outright wanting to be that type I find myself relating, painfully, to a lot of stuff about Fours. Plus, they just fascinate me as a type.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 6 apparently. Caution and slight paranoia sometimes. Imagining everything that could go wrong. Checking things twice. A level head to rationalize and keep it at bay. If something's risks my life I won't do it no matter how slim it is.
Definately 6w5
However. I share 9w8 and 9w1 traits that confuse things too.

I'm a 469, but I usually test pretty high on e5. I just don't relate to the need to seek knowledge constantly, as it's more of a wishful ideal. However, I relate highly to the unhealthy levels of a 5 where they tend to become reclusive and isolated from reality, making them prone to avoidance personality disorder with extreme levels of cynicism and eccentricity.

Additionally, e1 could also be a possibility because I am extremely self-critical and tend to nitpick the most insignificant details that other people normally wouldn't. I constantly have this perfectionistic idealism in my mind, but it mostly pertains to me versus other people. Though, this is where I lean more towards e4 than e1.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
1w9 probably