• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.

Rouskyrie

... I wasn't actually expecting to get this

Result: Tritype 479/749/947.
The Gentle Spirit. For more information: personalitycafe.com/enneagram-personality-theory-forum/73452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions.html

*squints suspiciously* did you use black magic or something

Only the darkest form of black magic would suffice for this test. :p

In all seriousness, though: I'm glad your result matches the tritype listed in your signature.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
What?? :huh: I was just trying to be nice that's all :shrug: it's not like I said mean spirit or anything.. ugh anyways

Am I? I didn't know I am a right-winged media rubbish
I'm learning a lot about myself now

This attitude sets a good example on what the brain washing of media is producing to the humanity..
And again I'm not a leftist, I'm not the biggest fan of them either

And I didn't know I can write a check of $$
But since I'm getting a schooling on how the universe runs from the emperor and king of universe himself :worthy: I mean yeah sure..
Anything to be gentle with my touchy feely Fe :cry: lol

Never mind I just wanted to tell you have a nice day, sir :newwink:

... sigh

I'll just let go of this because frankly it's not worth it. I read it in a hostile way because tone doesn't carry well across the internet, and there's so many ways it could be read. If I judged you prematurely, I'm sorry, I'll reset the slate this time around.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Only the darkest form of black magic would suffice for this test. :p

In all seriousness, though: I'm glad your result matches the tritype listed in your signature.

No seriously I never get E7 for any test at all. I don't know what you did, but somehow it worked. Great job :D:D:D

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Took it again and got Good Samaritan (269). Well done!

Serendippopotamus

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Nice test! Got 369 which I had tentatively pegged myself as already. Looking over the comments it seems the test is often accurate, good one.:)

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 459.... .. ..Probably accurate considering I always get 4, 5, and 9 ranked highest on standard enneagram tests.

Taibreah

I took this a couple days ago, but forgot to post my results. I got 649, but it bothers me that 5 is nowhere in there. I feel pretty strongly about Type 5 over Type 6. But, I've chosen to identify with both 549/649. :)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I took this a couple days ago, but forgot to post my results. I got 649, but it bothers me that 5 is nowhere in there. I feel pretty strongly about Type 5 over Type 6. But, I've chosen to identify with both 549/649. :)

You could be 549, or you could have a double 5-wing (4w5, 6w5). Something to consider?

Rouskyrie

My apologies, the test very well could have gotten your head fix wrong. From what I've seen of your posts so far, 549 seems more fitting.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
359/593/935

Five is certainly my head type right now, but I think I'm more of a Four than a Three. As for Nine, I had difficulty answering the related questions because whether I'm confrontational or a pacifist is highly dependent on the circumstances. Since I'm usually among friendly people these days, I mostly chose Nine-ish answers. In the past, Nine would have been one of my weaker scores, as would Five.

Taibreah

My apologies, the test very well could have gotten your head fix wrong. From what I've seen of your posts so far, 549 seems more fitting.
Did you create this test? I actually did find it more detailed than some of the others that I have taken, especially since we are able to select multiple options instead of one. I felt that having it that way would make it easier at determining which type was most dominant. But, I think I'm also very unsure about how I see myself, and sometimes try to think what others might perceive me as. I kind of want to retake the test again, but there were so many questions! That's coming from the easily distracted part of me. :)

I'm not too emotional, at least I don't outwardly express my emotions or feelings or try to impose my views on others. I think I'm rational and realistic enough to keep my feelings and emotions in check. But, I'm also not a heartless emotionless person. I feel like I can sense when someone is uncomfortable or sensitive about something, and would try to reach out to and/or talk to them on a level that would put them at ease. I know this is not MBTI, but when I've taken those tests my Thinking(Ti) and Feeling(Fe) are almost always at 50/50.

Rouskyrie

Did you create this test? I actually did find it more detailed than some of the others that I have taken, especially since we are able to select multiple options instead of one. I felt that having it that way would make it easier at determining which type was most dominant. But, I think I'm also very unsure about how I see myself, and sometimes try to think what others might perceive me as. I kind of want to retake the test again, but there were so many questions! That's coming from the easily distracted part of me. :)

I'm not too emotional, at least I don't outwardly express my emotions or feelings or try to impose my views on others. I think I'm rational and realistic enough to keep my feelings and emotions in check. But, I'm also not a heartless emotionless person. I feel like I can sense when someone is uncomfortable or sensitive about something, and would try to reach out to and/or talk to them on a level that would put them at ease. I know this is not MBTI, but when I've taken those tests my Thinking(Ti) and Feeling(Fe) are almost always at 50/50.

I did create this test, yes. I can understand how it is to not be sure of how to see oneself. If you need a second opinion on anything, feel free to ask; I'd be more than happy to, if it will help. :) My apologies for the test having so many questions. I was actually considering adding more questions at one point and including the instinctual stacking in the result, but I imagine the idea of a test with 100+ questions isn't something most would find appealing. Therefore, I'm currently working on finding a way to make the test as time considerate and efficient as possible.

For what it's worth: I took a look at the questionnaire you answered, and I get the impression that you're an INFJ 5. If that's verily the case, I imagine scoring near 50/50 for Feeling and Thinking would make sense.

Starry

You have been very impressive to me [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] since your arrival... and as expected this test did not disappoint (I've been meaning to take this for the longest time and I'm so glad I finally remembered to do so. It is very well done - thank you for it.)

3345d1c.jpg

Rouskyrie

You have been very impressive to me [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] since your arrival... and as expected this test did not disappoint (I've been meaning to take this for the longest time and I'm so glad I finally remembered to do so. It is very well done - thank you for it.)

3345d1c.jpg

If I may ask, just out of curiosity: How have I been impressive to you since my arrival? Thank you for taking the time to take the test and comment your thoughts, Starry. You're quite welcome. :)

Starry

If I may ask, just out of curiosity: How have I been impressive to you since my arrival? Thank you for taking the time to take the test and comment your thoughts, Starry. You're quite welcome. :)

You impress me with your knowledge but even moreso with your willingness to share that knowledge with others in a effort to help them in the moment while peering over the horizon...an eye on meaningful, long-standing well being for each person you come into contact with. You are a very mighty and benevolent spirit and yet are very quiet and gentle in your presentation...experiencing reverence for each individual exchange. I am impressed by the way you treat everyone with dignity and great kindness. And I was very impressed with your old avatar - I really loved that avatar.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
359/593/935 (The Thinker)

Close! I believe my tritype is actually 379. I think I scored lower on 7 than usual because the past few months I've been far less prone to seeking new experiences than usual, and my answers were biased towards how I've felt recently rather than how I normally am.

Rouskyrie

You impress me with your knowledge but even moreso with your willingness to share that knowledge with others in a effort to help them in the moment while peering over the horizon...an eye on meaningful, long-standing well being for each person you come into contact with. You are a very mighty and benevolent spirit and yet are very quiet and gentle in your presentation...experiencing reverence for each individual exchange. I am impressed by the way you treat everyone with dignity and great kindness. And I was very impressed with your old avatar - I really loved that avatar.

Thank you, that truly means a lot to me. I was actually thinking of changing my avatar back to that one, it's among my favorite pictures of those taken of me.