• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram song

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
The lyrics of this song captured me. It's another pop song on the radio that you jam to, and you don't think about the lyrics until you look them up. I watched the lyric video. Now I'm like...damn.

I've gotta know--what Enneagram type do you think the lyrics of this song represent? It might seem like a silly question but I'm so curious.

Also, please keep your comments about "how shitty pop music is today" to yourself. This thread isn't about that.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The lyrics of this song captured me. It's another pop song on the radio that you jam to, and you don't think about the lyrics until you look them up. I watched the lyric video. Now I'm like...damn.

I've gotta know--what Enneagram type do you think the lyrics of this song represent? It might seem like a silly question but I'm so curious.

Also, please keep your comments about "how shitty pop music is today" to yourself. This thread isn't about that.

I prefer 4w3 for this song. The first part is really just to paint a scene, but what I got away from this song is melancholy, and sharing that melancholy with the world.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
How about 6w7 even?

Edit: Or ISFP for MBTI?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about 6w7 even?

Edit: Or ISFP for MBTI?

I fail to hear fear or insecurity with regards to the writer's own mind -- be it through authority or other people -- for that to be even possible.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Enneagram 3w4. It's all about the image of success, materialistic success. Underneath there can be an emptiness no one sees.