• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] How would one interpret these enneatest results?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 1Orderliness||||||26%
Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||||70%
Type 3Image Awareness||||||||||||43%
Type 4Individuality||||||||||||||||||||86%
Type 5Rationality||||||||||||||||||||86%
Type 6Cautiousness||||||||||||||||||73%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||||||||83%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||13%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||||||90%
Extroverted (E) 75% Introverted (I) 25%
Intuitive (N) 77.14% Sensing (S) 22.86%
Feeling (F) 58.14% Thinking (T) 41.86%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%​

I tend to fairly consistently over the years score xNFP (the E/I flips every other time) and I also tend to score high on 9,7,6,4,and 5. Does that make my tritype 9w1->7w6->4w5?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, scoring like points to the tritype you stated above but only if you agree with the overall descriptions.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From a type dynamics perspective, at least, INFP makes more sense to me. Neither Si nor Te are really strong points for me, but if I had to say which is worse, its translating all my contemplation and planning into actual action, which sounds more like a Te problem. Also, despite sometimes forgetting to wear pants, I have an excellent memory for academic facts that interest me.