• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Which is your tritype ?

Select your tritype category

• Total voters

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You can determine it by taking tests and seeing the highest scores from each triad(head/heart/gut). I see that you are a 4 so your tritype must have 4.

This can't be solved with a test properly. You have to know the types well enought and then settle this on your own. Since test will almost surely miss the order or some wing ... or something.

However I saw tritypes tests in the test subforum. So look there.

I took this test as a starting point. I took the results into account, looked into each type with attention paid to the top types in my result, and decided for myself using the descriptions given and what I knew about order and whatnot ((2 xor 3 xor 4) and (5 xor 6 xor 7) and (8 xor 9 xor 1), in order of strongest to weakest).
Instinctual variant I more just read descriptions and picked one that seemed most like myself. I'm probably sp/so rather than so/sp but I'm not really sure.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took this test as a starting point. I took the results into account, looked into each type with attention paid to the top types in my result, and decided for myself using the descriptions given and what I knew about order and whatnot ((2 xor 3 xor 4) and (5 xor 6 xor 7) and (8 xor 9 xor 1), in order of strongest to weakest).
Instinctual variant I more just read descriptions and picked one that seemed most like myself. I'm probably sp/so rather than so/sp but I'm not really sure.

I wouldn't use that test, it pegged me as a 5 when I'm really a 9.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i was sticking with 479 but now I'm considering 471

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

tumblr_o62f3mRqjv1tb3r4ho1_400.png

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
same type as [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] but in a different order

he's a lot more fun than I am ;)

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
541 or 549, I'm not too sure about that... Can anyone help with distinguishing them? Thanks

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
541 or 549, I'm not too sure about that... Can anyone help with distinguishing them? Thanks

In general 1 is about rules, plans, anger and doing the right thing while 9 is more like harmony loving, "whatever" and buddy kind of a guy.

So you simply have to decide which of the two fitts you more.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol Not that much of one ;)

You seem to become friends with the people you start debates with.

Kind of like that ^

I give food and quarter to those I destroy. I guess I'm not completely heartless.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Hey, [MENTION=27560]Snickie[/MENTION] had the same problem! The difference between them is that 1 adds an edge of perfection to the 54 while 9 adds an extra element of withdrawn.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In general 1 is about rules, plans, anger and doing the right thing while 9 is more like harmony loving, "whatever" and buddy kind of a guy.

So you simply have to decide which of the two fitts you more.

Hmm I'm not really about rules and plans, but I am a perfectionist. (Also, what do you mean by anger? Do you mean getting angry easily? Because I do) As for 9, I'm not really harmony loving but I'm kind of a "whatever" person.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hey, [MENTION=27560]Snickie[/MENTION] had the same problem! The difference between them is that 1 adds an edge of perfection to the 54 while 9 adds an extra element of withdrawn.

Ahh I see, but what if I'm both perfectionistic but also quite withdrawn? It's because of these traits that make it hard for me to decide if I'm 1 or a 9

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahh I see, but what if I'm both perfectionistic but also quite withdrawn? It's because of these traits that make it hard for me to decide if I'm 1 or a 9

Well do you relate more to the core struggle of imperfection or indolence? What are you at your core?

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well do you relate more to the core struggle of imperfection or indolence? What are you at your core?

Hmm that's a difficult question... I would say that I relate more to the core struggle of indolence as sometimes I am too lazy to care anymore, after trying to perfect something a few times and failing.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
9w1 then.
That's what I ended up deciding for my tritype too. I'm just too lazy to be fully e1. :p (But when I do mobilize - hoo boy!)