• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] "five with a nine fix"

D'Ascoyne

I understand how tritypes work, but I came across tritype descriptions on a different typology site and came across these:

"five with a nine fix" [with a description]

"eight with a three fix" [with a description]

I'm confused. Does "___ with a ___ fix" mean the description pertains only to those two particular enneagrams?

If anyone could chime in with an explanation, I'd be most happy to take you up with me on a hot air balloon ride. I bake some lovely scones, you know.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, I think it's directed for the type with that other type in the tritype. Like, 5 with a 9 fix would be describing what a 5 would be like if they had 9 in their tritype.

That made absolutely no sense. Sorry.

D'Ascoyne

Yeah, I think it's directed for the type with that other type in the tritype. Like, 5 with a 9 fix would be describing what a 5 would be like if they had 9 in their tritype.

That made absolutely no sense. Sorry.

It's confusing, right? I guess the befuddlement is ... are we to assume that 5 is the core since it's listed first? And that would make "9 fix" what? Is it 5 core fix with a 9 gut fix? The lack of specifying what the "fix" is what I'm not getting. Oiiiii.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
It's confusing, right? I guess the befuddlement is ... are we to assume that 5 is the core since it's listed first? And that would make "9 fix" what? Is it 5 core fix with a 9 gut fix? The lack of specifying what the "fix" is what I'm not getting. Oiiiii.

yeah, assuming 5 is the core. And the 9 would be just a fix. Like, a 594 or a 549 or a 592...etc. Just a core 5 with 9 in it somewhere.

D'Ascoyne

yeah, assuming 5 is the core. And the 9 would be just a fix. Like, a 594 or a 549 or a 592...etc. Just a core 5 with 9 in it somewhere.

Perhaps these duotype descriptions are to help people as they figure out how the other two fixes influence the core?

You are mighty, fetus. I'm going to bring you my homemade jam, which I assure you is not an everyday event.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I understand how tritypes work, but I came across tritype descriptions on a different typology site and came across these:

I'm confused. Does "___ with a ___ fix" mean the description pertains only to those two particular enneagrams?

If anyone could chime in with an explanation, I'd be most happy to take you up with me on a hot air balloon ride. I bake some lovely scones, you know.
If 5 is the core, then 9 is the GUT fix and 2, 3, or 4 is going to be the HEART fix.

D'Ascoyne

If 5 is the core, then 9 is the GUT fix and 2, 3, or 4 is going to be the HEART fix.

Thanks for confirming and clarifying that, Protege.

Do you like hot air balloons, jam, and fetus? Party in the sky!

KitchenFly

"five with a nine fix"

It's an interesting subject, let's take your 8 with a three fix within and out side of the tri type model.

Let's see who is some one who we can all think about????

Ah yes Donald Trump "(Mr evil)"

We look at Donald Trump with both examples because he is a type eight and type eight under stress takes on the traits of the type five or goes to Point:5 with self expression.

The Donald is a 8w9 and expresses in my view a 9 Fix when at the lower levels of health via his point of disintegration/stress Point:5.

But the Tritype of Mr Trump in y mind is 8w9 6w7 3w4.

Donald trump could and can be seen as a 8w9 with a 6 fix and as a 8w9 with a 3 fix, such is the nature of psyche with its flux, the shifts and energy followers or energy follows thought.

Due to this factor the levels of health play a part as do factors of nurture or lack of self nurturing attitudes that have a catalyst like cause and affect upon the nature component of the sheared fixed design we all shear.

Donald Trump like all types has complexities that are hard to understand. All Points work within the mind of the individual in many ways at many levels of the selfs operating/ Being. And energies over lap and can and do work together as they can work in contrast as if against leaving individuals with an ability to be full of contradictions if pushed to explain the biases and suck like things within.

So that ass hole Donald Trump,.. Are yes he can operate in three ways, plus one more, but I have never viewed the level:3 of the levels of development side of the Donald Trump so I will not speculate as to the structural form able to operate with the mind of that Individual.

So follow along and be open to splitting your attention no just once but twice as you empathic ly impression, the energy flux of Donald Trumps personality flux.

8-6-4 and 8-3-6 , impression all six components as if see him in mind actualising the energies. Utilise memory of such fixes of personality energy fluxes that he has displayed in the public eye.

Next
8w9 3w4 6w7 and then 8w9 6w7 3w4

Next
8 moving to Point:5 under stress and see if you can sense the Fi express via the Fe out wards it is masked under the Ti out ward expression as hidden complaints unable to be seeming , held back and freely omitted as an expression of power, Donald sudo lust/loost expressed as his primary energy.

Next
8w9w7 and then, mood 7w8, agenda 9w8 and all of a sudden the understanding of lust as a passion for the 8w9w7 becomes clear within understanding. The conches seeks contact with? The Eight energy of power, loost/a lust for experiencing Power the over all Hu of being alive in contact with the inner life force. This would be defined as conches, the (8) with in the 8w9w7 ,conches with agenda with mood, 8w9w7.

Any way if you think in triangles over leaping takes place 3w4 connects with 6w7 as 6w7 connects with 3w4. Having a connection with point:5 and its potential fix with point:9 helps create a loop because the wing for the 8w9 is 9w8 and the stress Point for the eight is Point:5 , 5w4 and the lest preferred (or) fourth function is Fe that can connect Bach to the Fe of both the Fe of the ESFJ 8w9 and the wing energy 9w8 INFJ (Fe). If it is an apathetic fix then Fe works with into Fi at Point:9 but within the 9w1 INFP (Fi). In this case a false sense of inner presence connected with the agenda of creating creating a new process. Or pushing though a demanded process desired, in this case by the"Don" -Donald Trump.

So you now can see how both triangles at the subsidiary are co connecting at the level of the tritype structure within.

Complex ha but understandable with a little receptivity and being prepared to split your attention and then split your attention as often as necessary in order to envision the understanding as a hole understood impression.

The rest you can work out your self with some honest interest.

The Mad World of Donald Trump (Full) | Documentary
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vnJTOZ7GU

To make it easier.

8 with a 3 fix , 3w4.
8 with a 6 fix , 6w7.
8 under stress goes to 5w4, 5w4w6, conches 5 (Fe or Ti of the INTP) - agenda 4 (Fe), mood 6 six with seven (Fi). (4w5-4w3-6w7)

3w4 , 3w4w2, conches (Ti), agenda (Te), mood (Si). (3w4-4w5-2w3)

6w7 , 6w7w5, conches (Fi), agenda (Te), mood (F&T). (6w7-7w8-5w6)

That makes it easier to impression the workings of the two triangles, the team work triangle (-2-5-7-) and the personal triangle (-1-7-4-).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like balloons. I had a nice blimp but it was blown up by a British secret agent in 1985.

D'Ascoyne

I like balloons. I had a nice blimp but it was blown up by a British secret agent in 1985.

That blast must've been hard to keep secret. I'm sorry to hear about your blimp, though. Glad you're alive and here with us today. Come with us for a ride this weekend.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Whatja mean was that what I really wanted to ask? Are you flirting with me?

;) :newwink: No I actually wasn't, I thought maybe I had written a stupid response and you were humoring me but it looks like you are just being cool :blush: :hug::hug:

D'Ascoyne

;) :newwink: No I actually wasn't, I thought maybe I had written a stupid response and you were humoring me but it looks like you are just being cool :blush: :hug::hug:

For real, your response was truly helpful!

Here's us being cool together: :cheers: :drunk: :mariobanana: