• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What does it really mean to be a 2?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
The party is going on in here. :party2:

Also, an ISFJ! We have a shortage here (though many may be disguised as INFPs). But most of all, I welcome you as a person! Hope you can spend more time around here. :)

ARET45

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Twos tend to be more people-oriented, extroverted. I have never really known a Two was intellectual. That does not mean they don't exist, I just did not see them. I think 2w1 especially, though either wing is possible, could have an intellectual side. I never saw it as a defining part of their identity.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An intellectual people person might be a contradiction depending on who you ask, but I guess I like to be tangentially involved in people's lives. Too much can be overwhelming.