• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Can't figure out my ennegram type ?

Dezhard

Ok so I'm an ISTP !! .... Just wanted to start with that ... I have taken like 2 ennegram test and the first time I got a 9 and then the second time I got a 1. I thought that was weird because they are pretty opposite. So let me just give you a brief synopsis of who I am lol ... So here we go ... I'm an musician, 23 years old, a female who currently rides in the sunshine state. I'm originally from the carribean and came to America about 8 years ago around age 16. I been on my own since I was 16 in America by myself ( don't ask just my circumstances) anyways I was reading ennegram type 1 and that one seems to resonate with me more than 9. Maybe because I have well developed Introverted intuition and that helped me when pursing my career as a musician. When it comes to my music I'm aloof and very focused on my goals to point where my boyfriend feels neglected. I feel like since I been on my own so long, I'm just very independent. And even though I'm layed back I know how to use my energy wisely to get things done. I know you guys don't know me personally but if you could help then that would be awesome !!! ... Also I don't see my self as a 9 I'm like my peace but if I have to stand up and fight I'm willing to do that. I'm not threatened by conflict at all, doesn't mean I want to deal there .. Also would like to know how the wings work because I have heard that I could be a 1w9 or a 9w1 ... Idk

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You seem excitable and confident, so maybe 7?