User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Default Favourite tritypes?

I think it would be cool to a 478 (very creative) or a 479 (very dreamy). I am a 46x though. I thought maybe I was a 479 but I'm probably too aggressive/opinionated.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I don't think I have one. I've been friends with every type at one point in my life or another. This is what I know as a general rule based off everyone I've met.

1 - Good. Rarely become close, but share a lot of common ground assuming we have similar values. Work well together. I don't meet them often.
    2* - Good. I get along with them well and can have lots of fun. I don't meet them often.
    3 - Meh. I am usually repelled by them at first, then become alright with them. I don't meet them often.
    4 - Bad. It's uncommon for me to get along with 4's. What matters to them are often things I actively dislike. I am repelled by them very frequently.
    5* - Meh. I usually become frustrated with their all thought no action mentality. However, if they work past it I get along with them well. Most common type I meet.
    6* - Ok. Total mixed bag with no pattern. This type if the most frequent to attract my ire, but not insight anger.
    7* - Good. Most I get along with, some I become great friends with, and a small minority will infuriate me (those have all been ENTP). Overall it's good.
    8* - Ok. I seldom become close with them. We can make a great team, but fights can be really bad. This is the type I meet the least.
    9* - Bad. I consistently run them into the ground, and get frustrated and bored with how mellow they are. While I don't dislike them, it's like oil and water.

* indicates I have had a very close/best friend of this type at some point.

Based off this, one would assume a 7-2-1. When I think about it though my reaction is "so?". As such I really can't draw a tritype conclusion.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yup, No such thing as favourite tritype for me.

1s I get along with generally.
    2s are a mixed bag.
    3s are a mixed bag.
    4s are a mixed bag.
    5s I get along with generally.
    6s I get along with quite often.
    7s I get along with quite often.
    8s I don't often get along with.
    9s I get along with generally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I like mine the most. The 278 "Free Spirit". I don't think I've met anyone else on the forum with the same one though except maybe Wind Up Rex but I don't remember her commenting on her head fix. She's cool either way though.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

I enjoy being a 479 (though 478 is a possibility). I sometimes wish I could be a 127.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

I actually enjoy being a 954/594 even considering how isolated and lazy I am. ^_^ I'd rather not waste my energy on being assertive or perfectionistic, so I naturally fit into a 9. I could possibly be a 2 rather than a 4, because I could easily be a little less selfish. As for my head type... I still associate strongly with my 5, and wouldn't find solace in either of the other two. That being said... if I could change my tritype I would be a 952.

478, 458, 471, 378, 358 and 459 seem like quite the types to be.

I usually get along very well with e 7s and 5s. 6s are complicated for me, a lot of 6s I know are counter-phobic and I usually have love/hate relationship with most.
    I often don't get along with 1w2s, though 1w9s are usually cool. 8s are hell for me, they're the exactly opposite side of my personality. Most of 8s just really get on my nerves.
    I also have an issue with 2s, mostly 2w3s , I can't really stand that explotion of positivism fakely bouncing in their cheecks like it's something good.
    9s, 5s, 6s and 7s are generally my most favorite ennea types and I can get along with them very easily.
    Ironically, I don't really get along with other 4s, one just simply can't get along with a 4.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I find myself romantically attractive to 8-6-3 the most.