• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] The Feminine property of Desire and the divid masculine /feminine.

KitchenFly

A Unification SeaSaws between the two distinct energies, I propose the Fem Abides Within S&N.

your thoughts ,who's do these two energies manifest primarily as is like two representative Of The Absolute.

"(Ambidextrous T&F) & (Ambidextrous S&N)" your thoughts " .

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you're saying Judging functions are masculine and Perceiving functions are feminine?

Mane

Permabanned
Are you pointing out a difference between the what is & what governs? Not that they are masculine and feminine in themselves but that masculinity attempts to create a balance between thinking and feeling while femininity attempts to create a balance between sensing and intuition?

You are right that in a way our personal agency manifests through our judging functions and takes the form of juggling them and choosing between them, but the association between personal agency and gender is more of a cultural bias then a force of human nature.

KitchenFly

INFP is INFP and ISFP is ISFP as reality accords three into three equals nine, there are nine multiplicity's , eighteen variableS multiplicities ,. at the level I reference,.. Greater Natures Accord, seems to inference three into three implicate invisible, too mans triplicate; ID, EGO, Supper Ego.

KitchenFly

Are you pointing out a difference between the what is & what governs? Not that they are masculine and feminine in themselves but that masculinity attempts to create a balance between thinking and feeling while femininity attempts to create a balance between sensing and intuition?

You are right that in a way our personal agency manifests through our judging functions and takes the form of juggling them and choosing between them, but the association between personal agency and gender is more of a cultural bias then a force of human nature.

No, you miss the literal and in doing so you miss an understanding.

A Unification SeaSaws between the two distinct energies, I propose the Fem Abides With In S&N and the Assertive Abides With In T&F.

your thoughts

,how do these two energies manifest, primarily as is ,like,..two representative of, The Absolute.

"(Ambidextrous T&F) & (Ambidextrous S&N)" your thoughts " .

Remembering there is a third implicate ever present.

Mane

Permabanned
Perhaps I am ignorant but I understand myself as articulating with clarity.

You are understanding wrong.

Last time I was able to talk with you in your own language to some extent when nobody else even tried, but make no mistake - it is your own unique language, closer to describing metaphorical thoughts in a vaguely visual form then actually translating what they mean into a verbal form. Your current format can have immense value when you want to scribble or write down your thoughts for yourself and brainstorm between yourself and a piece of paper to expend your own mental maps, but it has little to no value in communicating your thoughts to others beyond creating a rather arbitrary and heavy handed filter in who can engage them in a way both of you would be able to understand.
This is because what you are doing is not describing what your thoughts mean but rather describing the thought structures themselves, and how those are laid out in your mind is mostly guesswork. It's a subtle but crucial difference: Don't describe the thought's structure itself, describe what the thought means, not the neural pathways, but it's content.

Otherwise this isn't communication, it's just public mental masturbation.

Qre:us

What the actual fuck?

So you're saying Judging functions are masculine and Perceiving functions are feminine?

This is what I understood it to be, but I don't know if [MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION] is familiar with Judging function = T&F, and Perceiving function = N&S, so there might be something....lost in translation.

Which is the theme of this thread.....

The invisible third is two-spirited.

KitchenFly

Well I'm not hoping to start would war three, the call is complex but I will remind the reader that a magnetic pole has two ends and are attracted and dose forum a cohesive bind with that seems a seamless join.

Of what order dose this anomaly work from? It's two complex for me to assert facts, but it's like from a circle of parts a line of difference or a line differing forms between. But that's not a good construct for honouring the subject matter.

Well that's not a good explication, but physics must have a reason for two forces to act as a divide and as an attraction.

Let me think about it a bit and perhaps I will be able to generate reasonable clarity. A mechanism like the living and working enneagram has many parts and it seems the sum totality unifies as two parts as four parts and as a hole. But that's only part of the complexity.

KitchenFly

No I am not saying that although the J and P functions may have something to do with it or a lot to do with it. It's more the S&N and T&F that I think have a direct relation to feminine phycology and masculine phycology.

I perhaps should not have presented as a topic because it is to hard to explain because there are many parts that make work together that would make it so sable to be so.

KitchenFly

What the actual fuck?

This is what I understood it to be, but I don't know if [MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION] is familiar with Judging function = T&F, and Perceiving function = N&S, so there might be something....lost in translation.

Which is the theme of this thread.....

The invisible third is two-spirited.

I am well aware of those basic principles. I think of it like time read from a watch is made posable because lots of purpose built cogs as a mac animal action make it posable.

So all 16 MBTI parts plus two parts INTFP at point 5 and ESNTJ at point 1

Point 3 has its subsidiary wings at point 1 & point 5 and it interesting to look at the enneagram and things like ego having direct connection with points 3, 7, 8. And noting that points seven and eight are placed in the model as like point three to points 1 and 5 and lines of movement go from points 5&1 to points 8&7.

KitchenFly

I ish confussed. Maybe if I were intelligent enough I'd be able to be interested. xD

I don't think you need to be confused, I am just saying that I see desire and assertion as being like dominant focuses for females and males and I think they are universal in the both males and females can and do experience desire and assertion.

And I am thinking that it is linked to S&N and T&F and some have pointed out that P & J maybe the influence, and I an thinking I and E would have to equally involved and I think it is best to leave I E P J out of it and focus on S&N and T&F .

That's all.

KitchenFly

"You maybe correct Jarlaxle that is a good point."

I don't know if it is a bias it seems to be a characteristic trait.

Boys consistently over compensate and girls consistently over compensate. That's human nature at work and girls tend to focus more energy into or from an expression of desire and boys tend to focus more energy into or from an expression of assertion.

I don't know if it is linked to the sexual of the human condition but I believe it is something I can consistently see a masculine principle and a feminine principle.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I find that in swinging it doesn't sing or dance but vibrates. And as the sound interacts with the wave it extricates itself from the Fem or Mas and stays vibrational.

This perfects it's division so that either can become the other but neither can become both.

KitchenFly

I find that in swinging it doesn't sing or dance but vibrates. And as the sound interacts with the wave it extricates itself from the Fem or Mas and stays vibrational.

This perfects it's division so that either can become the other but neither can become both.

Well that's an interesting conceptual observation. It kinda reminds me of a thought I had today while shading the Sun from my eyes. I recalled that Moon was four times smaller that the Earth and also recalled that the distance between the Moon and the Earth were spaced a distance 1 : 100th from the Sun, meaning the Sun is 100 time further away that the distance between the Earth and Moon.

Four as in and quarter of one and 1 and 100 ,it reminds me of a Hole Brain Model with four quadrants (in this simile, the S, T & N, F ) and the Centre of the hole brain model as likened to the Earth as One Hole Value.

I recognise that the Earth and Moons orbits do very slightly from being a true even concentrical curve, but after reading your post I intuitively like the values mirrored within your model.

Well done and may I add that the Mind Of Mechanical Man may have an anchor in the influences of Solar Gravity and the gravity of the object that orbit its influence the Planets and Moons and Asteroid Belts. And a primary factor maybe the Life supporting gravity of the Planet that hosts or existence as earthly Beings Plant Earth.

100 divided by 16 = 6 . 25 , six hole and one quarter, the lateral thinking Idea of six hole could be in imagined as six parts I and E and S and N and T and F and one quarter as being one of four of functions S&N or T&F .

And another way of viewing the Idea of two set of six parts (reason being that a left and a right exist in nature) could be:

I E ,P J ,S N (any order) and the 1/4 for this Set: T&F .
I E ,P J ,T F (any order) and the 1/4 for this Set S&N .

By having more that one model working as the factor there can be thought of to be moving parts. Space for movement within a mechanism made of distinguishable Parts.

But there must be one other set of parts to be factored in the two missing MBTI Types for Point:1 ESNTJ and the MBTI Type of Point:5 INTFP.

These two missing parts may have a working link to gravity via the collective connections of all parts and a connection with both the Feminine principle and Masculine principle. Both Ambidextrous type points energies work in all persons at the conches and sub conches levels and at perhaps an un conches level of mechanical mans unison with the Host Solar System that hosts the potential life lived.

Some one else may look at the math and think Flys can't do math its the moon that is 1/4 the size of the earth so the Earth has the value of four and the Moon has the value of the one 1/4 or 4/16 .

Five quarters = 1 . 25 and or One and a quarter. The quarter is the middle and the one hole is the the four quadrants of the hole brain model in this lateral thought idea.

100 decided by 1.25 = 80. There are four corners to a cube and one central point and eight external boundary plains. Each of the four corners of the cube has three plains to connect with another corner or the cubes edge.

A cube has six faces and four corners. I don't know if that has to do with anything but it is a thought that is running through my mind. Perhaps it relates to space and gravity and grids of scales or scales of grids that object move though in, space time.

100 decided by 18 = 5.55555555556

Eleven multiplied five times equals 56, 11 is a special prime number, the six is the eleventh number after the decimal point and the number of five units in the sum after the decimal point is ten = 50 , and the abstraction can go on, 5+6 = 11. 11+50 = 61. I like searching for a hidden math that work by rules that only make sense as if they were forged from a dimension where the unknown scale coordinates the hidden math.
I have wondered far from the original topics track so I will stop here, and move on.

Cheers.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

You are understanding wrong.

Last time I was able to talk with you in your own language to some extent when nobody else even tried, but make no mistake - it is your own unique language, closer to describing metaphorical thoughts in a vaguely visual form then actually translating what they mean into a verbal form. Your current format can have immense value when you want to scribble or write down your thoughts for yourself and brainstorm between yourself and a piece of paper to expend your own mental maps, but it has little to no value in communicating your thoughts to others beyond creating a rather arbitrary and heavy handed filter in who can engage them in a way both of you would be able to understand.
This is because what you are doing is not describing what your thoughts mean but rather describing the thought structures themselves, and how those are laid out in your mind is mostly guesswork. It's a subtle but crucial difference: Don't describe the thought's structure itself, describe what the thought means, not the neural pathways, but it's content.

Otherwise this isn't communication, it's just public mental masturbation.

Well I hear what your saying, I kinda liked how you described what you be leave of my cognitive functions but I dis agree also.

I post the question because as a receptive 9w1 Sx/Sp and all the rest of it that is what I literally see and I endeavour to place it were I think it most accurately fits within the model.

I could of said or mirrored what some wanted to me to say "o yes it must simply be the P and the J but I know that that generalisation even though there is a obvious connection to P and J it takes from the true nature of the energy that is universal to all types.

So I stuck the purer of answers. Now It may frustrate the So/Sp mind set and raise tension but hay I say open up your receptivity and simply look at people around you as you go though your day week of mouth and allow your self to be receptively open see if you can see what I can see and perhaps you can better model it than I. Your obviously one of the more intelligent readers who visit this site so get back to me if you found that you could in fact make a little space and successfully see that I can see.

It not a new understanding it was in fact part of a provisional patent I filed back in the late 1997 I think I filed it as part of my system. It's just two doges within a working mechanism that works within a correlation of the MBTI and enneagram systems.

But if you can't see two little peaces why would I shear a part or full working mechanism.

Your so clever I am shore you will inform me, but please leave the severn char eras out of the explanation.

One finger stands tall for you

Mane

Permabanned
One finger stands tall for you
The middle one? :D

It might not be new for you, but it is still something new to pretty much everyone else here, and explaining yourself through referencing it is referencing a model in your mind that only you go by or even know about, without the ability to referance the same model in anyone else's mind it doesn't function as a mean of communication. If you have a system of your own and even secured a patent for it, find good ways to explain it and let it stand on it's own right. Correlation with other systems will emerge on their own if they exist because many people desire simplicity and elegance when they can find it, but that kind of correlation generally should not be forced, it often merely limits the understanding of the less familiar system. For you this might be MBTI and enneagram (Possibly, i am not sure if it is the case), but for others it would more likely inhibit the understanding of your own system when you do get around to explaining it.