• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] !!!!!!LOOK I'M A NARCISSIST!!!!! give me an enneagram number.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are sooo awesome that you get to be all the enneagrams

Cygnus

You are sooo awesome that you get to be all the enneagrams

iMmA eNNegrAm EigT

ehGTs r So bADaZz, tEy neVeR poLogizE.

iF imMa enEgrAAmm EihT, i Can SlAp a ToWEl in Ur aZzhoLe anD It dOesnT mAkE mE a DuoChe, iT jUsT MaKes Me oBjEctiV anD SeiruoS.

bUt if A sIx sLapS a TowEl iN uR azZ hoLe, tEh bEdDer Wach oUt, bEcuZ im a EneGraM eIgt aNd i WilL fInd yuO aDn FcUk yuo uP.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
iMmA eNNegrAm EigT

iF imMa enEgrAAmm EihT, i Can SlAp a ToWEl in Ur aZzhoLe anD It dOesnT mAkE mE a DuoChe, iT jUsT MaKes Me oBjEctiV anD SeiruoS.

bUt if A sIx sLapS a TowEl iN uR azZ hoLe, tEh bEdDer Wach oUt, bEcuZ im a EneGraM eIgt aNd i WilL fInd yuO aDn FcUk yuo uP.

Mk then, GoOd Lcku

Starry

If you identify with being a Narcissist Cygnus, and I don't necessarily get the sense that you truly do but don't know either way, then by its very definition you're not one. For the only person that can and will convince a Narcissist they are nothing of the sort....is a Narcissist.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION] Hmm, I'm not familiar with you, so would be willing to take an objective crack at your type (if this thread is serious in any way).

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION] Hmm, I'm not familiar with you, so would be willing to take an objective crack at your type (if this thread is serious in any way).

Cygnus

If you identify with being a Narcissist Cygnus, and I don't necessarily get the sense that you truly do but don't know either way, then by its very definition you're not one. For the only person that can and will convince a Narcissist they are nothing of the sort....is a Narcissist.

*sighhhhh....*

Lampshade Hanging

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't that implicitly what people mean when they ask "type me??" If you're willing to go to all the effort of answering that questionnaire, wouldn't it just be easier to research all the types, functions, and intertype relations, find out where which parts are attributed to oneself, and type oneself based on that??

I always thought the purpose of "type me" threads was because a person's viewpoints or experiences could easily taint the accuracy of both questionnaires and personal research; hence, the closest thing to "objectivity" you can get is asking others to gauge how you act on the site.

I agree. When you figure out what the questions are looking for and have a personal bias towards a particular self-typing, you're bound to answer them differently. It's not an authentic expression of one's natural inclinations.

That said, looking at someone's behavior on a forum is maybe not the best way to assess type either because different motivations can produce similar behaviors. It's still an improvement on questionnaires though, I think but that is just my opinion. A lot of people find questionnaires more structured and therefore easier to interpret (whereas I have never been able to finish reading one in entirety).

- - - Updated - - -

Joke narcissism is lots of fun. Very liberating.

- - - Updated - - -

iMmA eNNegrAm EigT

lol what is this, my eyes, they bleed.

Occam's Chainsaw

ENTP 5 so/sx.

Once you're content with your self-identity and stop over-analysing, I could see you being a 7 (integration).

EDIT: I meant to type 8. 8 integration.

Last edited:

Occam's Chainsaw

Not true. You can gaslight a narc out of it's defence loop. It can shatter them, though. You've got to be careful. At least, it's possible with a compensatory narcissist. You strip away the delusion and make them feel worthless.

With regards to a pathological narcissist, it's less about grandiosity and more about entitlement and contempt. I'm pathologically narcissistic, and though I can comfortably label myself such, I have no problem with identifying with it (at least, personally - it'd be foolish to allow others in my life to know).

In summary you can make a a clinical narc identify as one but you'll never change their world view because they inherently think it's superior. A compensatory narc, you cannot convince of the disorder without breaking them because the delusion and reality are not aligned.