INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

You are sooo awesome that you get to be all the enneagrams

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    You are sooo awesome that you get to be all the enneagrams
    iMmA eNNegrAm EigT

ehGTs r So bADaZz, tEy neVeR poLogizE.

iF imMa enEgrAAmm EihT, i Can SlAp a ToWEl in Ur aZzhoLe anD It dOesnT mAkE mE a DuoChe, iT jUsT MaKes Me oBjEctiV anD SeiruoS.

bUt if A sIx sLapS a TowEl iN uR azZ hoLe, tEh bEdDer Wach oUt, bEcuZ im a EneGraM eIgt aNd i WilL fInd yuO aDn FcUk yuo uP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    iMmA eNNegrAm EigT

iF imMa enEgrAAmm EihT, i Can SlAp a ToWEl in Ur aZzhoLe anD It dOesnT mAkE mE a DuoChe, iT jUsT MaKes Me oBjEctiV anD SeiruoS.

bUt if A sIx sLapS a TowEl iN uR azZ hoLe, tEh bEdDer Wach oUt, bEcuZ im a EneGraM eIgt aNd i WilL fInd yuO aDn FcUk yuo uP.
    Mk then, GoOd Lcku

If you identify with being a Narcissist Cygnus, and I don't necessarily get the sense that you truly do but don't know either way, then by its very definition you're not one. For the only person that can and will convince a Narcissist they are nothing of the sort....is a Narcissist.
    Likes senza tema, Noll liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

@Cygnus Hmm, I'm not familiar with you, so would be willing to take an objective crack at your type (if this thread is serious in any way).

- - - Updated - - -
    @Cygnus Hmm, I'm not familiar with you, so would be willing to take an objective crack at your type (if this thread is serious in any way).
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    If you identify with being a Narcissist Cygnus, and I don't necessarily get the sense that you truly do but don't know either way, then by its very definition you're not one. For the only person that can and will convince a Narcissist they are nothing of the sort....is a Narcissist.
    *sighhhhh....*

Lampshade Hanging
    Likes Starry liked this post

Are you sure???? Lol maybe not

Isn't that implicitly what people mean when they ask "type me??" If you're willing to go to all the effort of answering that questionnaire, wouldn't it just be easier to research all the types, functions, and intertype relations, find out where which parts are attributed to oneself, and type oneself based on that??

I always thought the purpose of "type me" threads was because a person's viewpoints or experiences could easily taint the accuracy of both questionnaires and personal research; hence, the closest thing to "objectivity" you can get is asking others to gauge how you act on the site.
    I agree. When you figure out what the questions are looking for and have a personal bias towards a particular self-typing, you're bound to answer them differently. It's not an authentic expression of one's natural inclinations.

That said, looking at someone's behavior on a forum is maybe not the best way to assess type either because different motivations can produce similar behaviors. It's still an improvement on questionnaires though, I think but that is just my opinion. A lot of people find questionnaires more structured and therefore easier to interpret (whereas I have never been able to finish reading one in entirety).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Joke narcissism is lots of fun. Very liberating.

- - - Updated - - -

iMmA eNNegrAm EigT

lol what is this, my eyes, they bleed.
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Type 7.
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

ENTP 5 so/sx.

Once you're content with your self-identity and stop over-analysing, I could see you being a 7 (integration).

EDIT: I meant to type 8. 8 integration.
    Last edited by Occam's Chainsaw; 04-19-2015 at 09:45 PM.