User Tag List

First 12

ISFP that wants to talk
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I don't know anyone of my disintegration point, tbh. I'd love to comment on the dynamic, but alas.

I also imagine there would be many factors involved, including health levels, cognition, circumstances under which both parties are interacting...etc.

I doubt that's even worth 2 cents...but...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

The exaggerated friendliness of type 2 makes me uncomfortable, and it kind of bothers me when they refuse to believe they are anything but angelic. If you don't agree with their advice (more 2w1) or share every detail of your life with them (more 2w3) or give them any criticism about their "help," they think you're an ungrateful brat. They also tend to mistake my enjoyment of alone-time for misanthropy.
    There is one 2w3 I can get along with, but that's because she is willing to work on her own problems instead of focusing on everyone else's.

I admire 1w9s' devotion to their principles and find them very inspiring (I think my dad might be 1w9) I had a really bad experience with a 1w2 (who would give me a list of all the minor mistakes (i.e. forgetting to push in a chair after leaving a table) I'd made in a week), but I'm sure it doesn't apply to all 1w2s.
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreaming Swan View Post
    The exaggerated friendliness of type 2 makes me uncomfortable, and it kind of bothers me when they refuse to believe they are anything but angelic. If you don't agree with their advice (more 2w1) or share every detail of your life with them (more 2w3) or give them any criticism about their "help," they think you're an ungrateful brat. They also tend to mistake my enjoyment of alone-time for misanthropy.
    Teach them about personality types.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFP

Interesting... I'm a 9 dating a 6, and I definitely feel like I'm carrying the emotional weight in this relationship. His stress is stressing me out because I'm constantly trying to absorb it for him and he just keeps creating it. And I feel like I'm adding to it by expecting his time and that makes me feel guilty. So, I can definitely see how this dynamic could be true given the right situation.
    "Sometimes I can feel my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
    —Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
    Likes Poki, JocktheMotie liked this post