User Tag List

Default An Enneagram Test that I could use to type other people?

Hello everyone. This is my first post, so forgive me if I say something foolish.

I was wondering, is there an Enneagram Test that I could use to determine someone else's type?
    I mean a few questions that I could memorize and ask, and then based on their answers, get a rough idea.

Obviously there are tests online, but those are long and I can't see "under the hood" (how they work) so I can't use them myself.

Thanks

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Nonette View Post
    Hello everyone. This is my first post, so forgive me if I say something foolish.

I was wondering, is there an Enneagram Test that I could use to determine someone else's type?
    I mean a few questions that I could memorize and ask, and then based on their answers, get a rough idea.

Obviously there are tests online, but those are long and I can't see "under the hood" (how they work) so I can't use them myself.

Thanks
    Most of us can see "under the hood" with the enneagram tests. Just ask if you have a question about a particular test!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes Jaidyn liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

2. I have tended to

take on confrontations. (8)
    avoid confrontations. (9)

3. I have typically been
    diplomatic, charming, and ambitious. (3)
    direct, formal, and idealistic. (1)

From the RHETI
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

@Nonette In my opinion a test is just a tool and a starting point when determining type. I would rarely ever advise someone to take their test results completely to heart without investigating them (but many do).

The best way to type a person is to really know the Enneagram, and the person in question. Either that, or point the person to the material and have them read it themselves. It is a process that requires both introspection and understanding of the material, to be certain of type.

It's just like "there's no crying in baseball." There are no shortcuts in Enneagram (at least if you value accuracy).
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨
    Likes Entropic liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

A good start would be to pick one of the better tests out there (someone else can help out with that) and take it as if you were them.

There are some personality tests out there that are 'designed' to give a clue about someone else's type, but they mostly just change the phrasing from "I tend to ..." to "This person tends to ..." anyway.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics