Has anyone thought that there is a correlation between Clifton StrengthsFinder and Enneagram? It seems to me like there might be some correlation between the two.
What is your Enneagram type? What are your StrengthFinder results? Do you see a correlation between the results?
For example, here is mine
My Clifton StrengthsFinder has the top 5 strengths:
- Achiever - People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive
This goes along with a 6 line of dis-integration to 3 and the fact that 6s are the loyal, hard working dependable types
- Command - People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions.
This seems to go along with the counterphobic 6 thing - confronting fear
- Focus - People strong in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.
Seems to go along with the responsible 6 thing again and disintegration lines to 3
- Restorative - People strong in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
6s are known to be problem solvers and troubleshooters
- Ideation - People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
I don't see how this has anything to do with my enneagram type