12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Correlation Between StrengthsFinder and Enneagram Type

Has anyone thought that there is a correlation between Clifton StrengthsFinder and Enneagram? It seems to me like there might be some correlation between the two.

What is your Enneagram type? What are your StrengthFinder results? Do you see a correlation between the results?

For example, here is mine

I'm 6sx.

My Clifton StrengthsFinder has the top 5 strengths:
    - Achiever - People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive
    This goes along with a 6 line of dis-integration to 3 and the fact that 6s are the loyal, hard working dependable types

- Command - People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions.
    This seems to go along with the counterphobic 6 thing - confronting fear

- Focus - People strong in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.
    Seems to go along with the responsible 6 thing again and disintegration lines to 3

- Restorative - People strong in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
    6s are known to be problem solvers and troubleshooters

- Ideation - People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
    I don't see how this has anything to do with my enneagram type

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    2so

Hi, I am new to your Forum but loving this question as I am currently investigating the possible links as well.. So I am an Ennea 2 SO with my 5 strengths being Relator, Responsibility, Command, Ideation and Connectedness. So this week-end I will definitely be looking to connect some dots!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'll bite. I'm a 5w4 sx/sp.

My strengths are Input, Context, Intellection, Responsibility, Strategic.

Input goes obviously to the 5 mastermind, thinker. Pull back and gather info to be safe. But the sx finds its role here as one dives in rashly towards something new.
    Context is right along with it. Facts in isolation are meaningless, but in a matrix or system of understanding (Ni), ahh, now they are useful. But I think it ties into the sp, the self preservation, as a dragon brooding over a vast treasure trove of knowledge which input has acquired.
    Intellection is mostly the same but here I think it ties into the INTJ Te more than just the Ni.
    Responsibility is also the realm of the sp, and also of the 4: one feels one must not be vulnerable, and so playing everything close to the vest, in well-defined-ways, on the sure, beaten path, with no surprises lurking.
    Strategic must be the Ni talking; the Fi directs the Te to plot out a path which Ni discerns.

What so ever. It is past my bedtime and I am meandering.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Mine are...

- Communication
    - Activator
    - Connectedness
    - Individualization
    - WOO

Seem 3ish to me.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Did y'all pay for this test? I'm cheap and not gonna do that. Or did you just read the descriptions and pick the five that sounded most like you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Positivity
    Adaptability
    Woo
    Individualization
    Ideation

Works with E7, with a little 2 influence. Positivity being enthusiastic and getting excited about things, Adaptability wanting to follow where life takes you, Woo is more 2 in the sense of wanting to win people over (although it could also be 7ish with attraction to the novelty that comes with meeting and connecting with new people).

Individualization and Ideation seem more ENFPish to me, but I do spend a lot of mental energy analyzing others and figuring out what makes people tick - it's a big hobby of mine so maybe Individualization could relate to E7 through that. Ideation connects the dots and tries to find links between two seemingly isolated incidents, so maybe with E7 it involves the joy of exploring possibilities and stuff. I feel like there's a fine line between these two and for me they kind of overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Or did you just read the descriptions and pick the five that sounded most like you?
    lol yeah that's what I did. No way I'm paying. Also a friend linked me a test to this once before so I had a vague idea, although I'm pretty sure my results were different than what I listed.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Oh. I remember my adviser making me take this test a couple years ago as a freshman. When I get back home, I'll try to look for the results and post them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Found it.

1) People strong in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
    2) People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
    3) People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
    4) People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
    5) People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.

Currently IDing as a marginally unhealthful 3w4. The results seem to suggest...5w6?

Well, it's the tritype so close enough.

This is interesting. I don't know my enneagram type, but I just took the strength finders test for the first time and got:

Visionary
    Confidence
    Presenter
    Solutions Finder
    Thinker

Just looked them up. Translated to the strengths listed on the Clifton list , they are Futuristic, Self-assurance, Communication, Restorative, Intellection.

The first 3 are very accurate. Restorative and intellection seem like stretches.