1. Ideate new ways to solve problems. People with the Solutions Finder talent are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
2. Learn to do things to reduce time to performance. People with the Student talent have a great desire to learn and continuously improve; the process of learning, rather than the outcome, engages them.
3. Envision a better Future. People with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and what could be, inspiring others with their visions of the future.
4. Restoration and troubleshooting to solve problems. People with the Fixer talent are adept at dealing with problems; their give is to figure out what is wrong and resolving it.
5. Communicate (messages) information. People with the Presenter talent generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and communicators.
Well this is what it gave me from the free test (didn't see it until now). I'd say it fits my tritype (1-3-6) pretty damn well. It also sounds kinda 8ish. Looks like it's different from what I guessed for myself.
Bottom two (everything else was 50 or higher):
MBTI: ExxJ tetramer Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so Socionics: β-E dimer | - Big 5: slOaI Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic Alignment: Lawful Neutral External Perception:Nohari and Johari
Took this test to get a better understanding of all those strenghts. As a Type 9, I guess it's no wonder I scored very high on Harmony. Competition and Significance also didn't surprise me (maybe indication of my heart type, idk), same as Connectedness (Ni) and Developer (Fe). There's so denying anymore that Te is my weakest function, haha.
My top 5 strenghts turned out to be: Competition: Compete with others to win. Connectedness: Connect and unite people & things. Developer: Develop People's Potential. Harmony: Harmonize in order to solve conflicts. Significance: Get Recognition and be in front of others.
And my 3 lowest: Achiever: Achieve results. Input: To dig and validate information. Activator: Activate new Projects.