• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram Inaccurate? Can't find my type...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So far ESTP 3w2 (378) seems likely.

I'm so glad we have a new badger...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ha -- glad I'm not the only one who thinks [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] isn't actually an INTP. So far I see absolutely no reason to believe he is.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

ESTP? Surprising... I usually get mistyped as an INTJ and ENTP...
Can you explain your opinion?

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Does that make [MENTION=24527]Jet Stream[/MENTION] the new Ozones?

:wub:

Who is this Ozones character you speak of? Sounds like an exceptionally intelligent and handsome badass ;o

Cygnus

Who is this Ozones character you speak of? Sounds like an exceptionally intelligent and handsome badass ;o

Old STP who got permabanned around the time I received my first tempban (in the same thread.) What's interesting is that a couple people mistook her for me.

Though she seemed a bit hostile at times, in retrospect it all seemed kinda.....hot.:drool:
But I don't see you incurring nearly the same fate she did any time in the near future.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Old STP who got permabanned around the time I received my first tempban (in the same thread.) What's interesting is that a couple people mistook her for me.

Though she seemed a bit hostile at times, in retrospect it all seemed kinda.....hot.:drool:
But I don't see you incurring nearly the same fate she did any time in the near future.

Clearly she was on some square shit. Lames shall not prosper.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ha -- glad I'm not the only one who thinks [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] isn't actually an INTP. So far I see absolutely no reason to believe he is.

Nope, you were definitely not the only one. I too thought xSTP but I thought I'd let it be since this thread is about the enneagram and not the MBTI.

Cygnus

ESTP? Surprising... I usually get mistyped as an INTJ and ENTP...
Can you explain your opinion?

I see no reason to believe he isn't Ne-ego. If his ad-hominem tone and blatant bias can even point to anything at all in terms of MBTI, it's likely Feeler, the way I see it.....and even that is extremely shaky.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I see no reason to believe he isn't Ne-ego. If his ad-hominem tone and blatant bias can even point to anything at all in terms of MBTI, it's likely Feeler, the way I see it.....and even that is extremely shaky.

Apparently he's like 13, so I feel like trying to reach a decisive type for him at this point is useless anyway.