User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned

Gut (Relationship value: Conflict resolution).
    9w1s. I have my own 8 fix to deal with, which together with other 8 gut fixes is probably more likely to just escalate. When combined with 1s the dynamic is even worst IME, I react to hurt with anger, they react to anger with self righteousness, meaning they end up justifying whatever has hurt me in the first place. 9s on the other hand have the wonderful ability to disarm me, which is great, as long as I can still bring about whatever the problem was in a calmer more thoughtful state of mind later. 9w8s tend to do so more passive aggressively and will likely blow out later, it kind of feels like they are too afraid to go full 8 gut fix. 9w1s on the other hand will stand up to me when something I do bothers them, which is important to me, and will do so in a calm and more principled manner.

Heart (Relationship value: Unknown).
    This one I am struggling with the most, and the least certain about. All heart fixes are dishonest with themselves in some manner, it's what shame is about in the first place. 2s about why they do what they do "for others", and in this context I happen to be others. 3s care more about the image you have of them then about you, 4s generate the miss attribution error to themselves faster then a Toyota factory production line. I really don't know.

Head (Relationship value: Brainstorming).
    5w6s. This time not due to a process of elimination, 7s are a bit too close to home but 6w5s and 6w7s can be awesome people. I just prefer 5w6s, possibly because they represent my growth point, but I have an overall positive experience, with some of the best mind melding conversations in my life going on between me and 5w6s. IME 5w4s prefer using their accumulated information to exclude themselves from the flock, while 5w6s tend to try to use it to prove themselves worthy of it, meaning the 5w4s tend to be critical of society as if distanced from itself while the 5w6s will have observations on society as it applies to the self.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

FAVORITES

4w3

5, no wing preferences

9, no wing preferences

LEAST FAVORITES

2, wing doesn't matter

7w8

1w2
    8w7
    Last edited by Daydreaming Swan; 03-31-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

4 or 2
    6 or gtfo
    9 or sometimes 8

Positive and reactive fixes are tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    9w8 seems cooler than 9w1 though.
    True dat
    Likes IndyGhost liked this post

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Damn your name, now I have a hankering for some hummus
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I'm pretty fond of 6w7. I feel like it accurately sums up my inner struggle between wanting consistency and adventure simultaneously.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII Fi

4w3 (I'm a core 4 who doesn't know her wing yet, but I really wish I were a 4w3 more than a 4w5)
    1w9
    2w1

I like the idea of 7. I wish I could be a 4w7.
    Likes themightyfetus, Xann liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

I sometimes wish I was a 9w1. Though it is in my tritype.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Heart:
    None of them really. I'm so often attracted to 4-fixers of either wing, but it can be difficult to work with. I like talking to more mature/self-aware 2s, but overall this is generally a hit or miss, and I don't really understand/like 2 in most Fe types. Admire 3s and their drive, and appreciate the ones I know, but not really something I prefer.

Head:
    Favorite - 6w7, 7w6. These types feel very familiar to me and I identify with both (having quite a few pseudo-7 traits). They tend to be more distracted, searching for something to alleviate their different forms of anxiety (whether they are fully aware of such behavior in themselves or not). Tendency toward having a sort of deep inner hope, even in difficult times, which I appreciate.

Decent - 6w5 and 7w8. I feel like I get to see different approaches/patterns in my core type and gain insight into 5 from people who are more conventionally approachable. 7w8 is interesting, but can come across as a bit pushy, "aggressive" in less developed people (not necessarily toward others, but toward attaining desires).

Least favorite - both 5w4 and 5w6. Nothing against these types at all. I just usually find myself intimidated by them and find it more difficult to communicate with them because I don't really get where they're coming from, beyond a theoretical level. I'm not good with withdrawn types :C.

Gut:
    Favorite: 8w9 and 1w2. I often find that our views cross paths, though stem from different places. I appreciate the directness I see in both these types and active desire for justice.

Decent: 8w7 and 1w9. 8w7 I can find a little too aggressive/belligerent in demeanor/tone, and 1w9 a little too reserved/detached.

Least favorite: both 9w1 and 9w8. I appreciate both, but feel like they're not involved enough and don't quite understand how they can shut off the outside world.