• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

KitchenFly

What the hell, this is so ill-formed I could barely follow what you wrote. Or maybe it was just the fact that many of the points you made are so strange I found it hard to think you actually believe all of them. Still, it's not something I care to discuss. My point is that saying that Sp is adrenaline driven makes it sound like Sp-dom's have a ton of energy and are quite intense people who are always on the go. Not sure if that's what you mean but if it is, it's obviously inaccurate. Even saying that Sp automatically gives one more adrenaline doesn't make sense if you look at the very definition of it. Have you maybe scientifically proved that adrenaline, dopamine and serotonin are directly linked to the instincts? I think not.

It's not my work, I did not do the science, the science was done by The Enneagram Institute.

Maybe you think that they are simply a pack of silly people who no not the enneagram or how to conduct scientific enquiry.

My self I simply think you most likely are a newbie to seeking to understand the workings of the nine energies.

Let me give you a little helping hand. Mind is best thought of as if it were a one dimensional fractal hosted by greater nature via a one part that has three states, meaning gravity bark matter and dark energy may one thing that operates simultaneously in three different states as ice water and steam.

Three into three seems to get things working but things that work as six parts is also an interesting. The Six Astroid between Mars and Jupiter, the six moons that make up Pluto. The six sided storm face the sits on the North Pole of Saturn. The six points that reflect the operations of the instinctual variants.

When you start to recognise how the three and the six weave together as one mechanism different patterns than normally are talked about via the enneagram of personality begin to become recognisable.

These patters suggest to me that there maybe a one dimensional fractal hosting minds logos between your fingers all three parts are present dark energy, dark matter, and gravity. You are moving thought beep space at the speed of light while standing on a planet that is moving like a cork screw with all other eight planets around the sun as it to moves at the speed of light though a never ending sea of two kinds of microwaves one type that was formed from the Big Bang and the other from the decay of Sun's and all created after the Big Bang.

One energy three states and two forms of microwaves and the ever present boson field. It kind of reminds me again of three into three.

[MENTION=392618]Elscar[/MENTION]
Saturn's North Pole
c21293ba95caeb111a3f8c57c2107194.jpg

Pluto
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QaDRQ_C5nlM
Astroid belts
9f93ca7198c8691a93c38a9e7ae858ab.gif

KitchenFly

Gravity has three base speeds, 1, 4, and 9.

The enneagram, nine energies, via a two dimensional diagram has two directions. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1).

The three divides Ego, Super ego, Id work mathematical with this structure. The puzzle has set fixed ratio divides six number value components that can be grouped as such 1-8, 4-5, 3-6 so as to equalise to the base component number value of nine component energies.

It is interesting that tree sets of six can be organised to reveal a set of Three equal sums values that in like equal the number value nine.

This clue of speed ratios from a primary finding relating to gravity's three acceleration speed ratio's seems to concisely link a three into three link between Id, Ego and Superego and possibly Gravity Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

The basic pattern that cleanly divides into an equal compete hole is a simple basic pattern.

It is instinctively understood quite easterly if approached from the stat point of Ego 3-7-8. Once measured out a sense of two steps draws Superego (6-1-2) and Id (9-4-5) together as if being a second equal matching hole as if a second structural step within the pattern, suggesting Point Three's dominance within the structure.

I shear this starting point for you and if you have the perspicacity to recognise the structure you most likely will be able sense that the steps may relate to two things, the forward and behind of our movement as we travel though space at the larger scale of Planets Solar systems and deep space and the two momentums of minds personality at the affective quantum levels of the extensive magnitude and intensive magnitude.

The affective causality influences upon our emotional and rational intelligences maybe influenced from something as simple at a big picture physics level as the endless ocean of Old Microwaves created from the Big Bang and the New Microwaves created from the decay of all created after the event of the Big Bang.

The three components gravity, dark matter, dark energy, and the old microwaves and newer microwaves operating in unison may make it posable for the enneagram to operate within the minds of living organisms that have complex brain structures.

This idea continues to intrigue me and continue to think about the possibility that gravity and dark matter and dark energy are three different phases of one energy phenomena. A strange energy that seems to be invisible as if it is a one dimensional phenomenon in each of its three states and a hole energy in another state fluid between quantum states.

The law of Three is a miraculous Thing.

IMG_1445.JPG

- The Philosopher's Zone - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

KitchenFly

The discussion is far from being exhausted we have not addressed his instinctive mentality.

Ronald Trumps instinctive mentality is as all people divider as a multiplicity three by three.

Ego is played out via un conches though the three part three point ego structure Points: (8, 7, 3) though the hart centre.

Supper ego is played out via the sub conches though the three part three point Supper ego structure Points: (6, 2, 1) though the head centre.

ID is played out via the conches though the three part three point ID structure Points: (9, 4, 5) though the gut centre.

These three parts that work in a unison likened to a moving fractal are a trance personality motion in motion providing self with a fluidity of free will a self guided direction with auto direction for choices made.

To suggest that Donald Trump can be understood via four symbols of four letters ESTP alone is lazy phycology.

As an INFP one of things I see as a strong weekness within the venerability of the human condition is a lack of willingness to witness the hole structure the influences of negative and positive and neutral within the fluidity of minds operation.

Logic, abstraction, and sleep imagery are important to witness in order to gain a correct and accurate logos of subjective understanding into the human condition of the working mind.

Donald Trump is no more ESTP than he is ESFP or ESTP or ENTP or partly INFJ or partly INFP or partly ISFP or partly ISFP or partly INTP or partly INFTP.

So wake up and invest some attention into the parts of the game you refuse to focus your attention upon.

KitchenFly

Recently, I have been studying a few different enneagram sources (mostly for my leisure, and also to find out a few things about each type, and finding out some good indicators that maybe hint towards X type). Anyway, I have been reading about how similar 4sx can be (in a good few ways) to enneagram 8 and I have also read somewhere that 4 sx types "are better 8s than type 8s." I have a few questions regarding my findings:

1. Do you guys (8s/4 sxs) agree with that phrase about the 4sxs being better 8s than 8s?
  2. Do you think too many people assume all 4s are 'melancholic' like the stereotype, and don't actually have much 'substance' outside those stereotypically boundaries when they really do?
  3. 8s, have you ever been mistyped as 4sx before?
  4. 4sxs, have you ever been mistyped as an 8 before?
  5. What is the best way to define the 'motivations' though both may act similar at times (from what I know)?

I'm genuinely curious to know what you guys think.
And if you've ever heard about these claims before.

5. The motivations are Lead via E because all four subtypes 4w3 4w5 8w9 8w7 are lead via E first in the action of there general motivations or overcompensating passion lead actions.

At the level of the subtypes there are multiple drives influenced via the wings one is mood lead and the other is agenda lead, this balance requires the focus of there dose the individual focused there attention (I or E) in defence automatic influence's in act,

- 4w3w5 , the three component is (I)STJ mood, five component is (I)NTP agenda.

- 4w5w3 , the five component is (I)NTFP mood, three is (I)STP agenda.

- 8w7w9 , the severn component is (E)SFP mood, nine is (I)NFP agenda.

- 8w9w7 , the nine component is (I)NFJ mood, Severn is (E)NTJ agenda.

There is more nuanced depth to be witnessed because a three into three action, is in action, underneath the personalities base actions, there is the the nine core energy point witch suit the Three instinct model perspective and the six instinctual subtype actions seperate separate that best suit the eighteen subtype level of the personalities actions. Core point energy, wing energy, wing energy (three parts). The Self that replaces the authentic self has Severn Parts, Core two subtype energy and two wing energies and two shadow wing subtype energies.

Do Ra Mi Fa So La Si and the authentic self "DO". It may be interesting to note the remaining six (RA ME FA SO LA SI) could be thought of as the six points in active at this injunction so to say, meaning.

Core: point nine, subtype energy 9w1w8 shadow subtype energy 9w8w1 wing 1w2w9 shadow wing 1w9w2 other wing 8w9w7 other shadow wing 8w7w9. Severn Parts (Do Ra Mi Fa So La Si).

Core Point energies remaining Point:1 Point:2 Point:3 Point:4 Point:5 Point:6 Point:7 and Point:9 maybe seen as the remainder unto Parts portions of the true self in part, (RA MI FA SO LA SI)

DO RA MI FA SO LA SI would be the authentic self a creation of Greater Nature Severn Parts is not nine parts so my thinking is that HOST is the the hosting Multiplicity. Like Points 3 & 6 and then the remaining Severn Points 1, 2 4, 5 7, 8 and Point:9.

The thought that to mind when thinking in this context multiplicity and Greater Nature and three into three is (Energy/Mass) , (Dark Energy) , (Dark Mater).

Energy/Mass (1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9), the physical cosmos so to say and and the Multiplicity (3 & 6) would be like (Dark Mater & Dark Energy).

Personality in the example above is like nine times eight equals seventy two Do Ra Mi Fa So La Si DO via nine Points. Two nines are eighteen - nine multiplicity within a structure of 90 parts add nine lots of six RA MI FA SO LA SI and that equals 72 +18 + 54 = 144.

Another thought that comes to mind and please be a wear I have no real knowledge about the structure of music, is that the six instinctual variants remind me of Three pairs of like multiplicities in this way,
So/Sp and Sx/Sp
Sx/So and Sp/So
Sp/Sx and So/Sx

All seem to be pairs like three coins with two sides so to say.

Another way I look at the same thing is like two complimentary 1/2 notes of the of the same false octave (do--Do) as in like do to Do

So/Sp and Sx/Sp ,. Si Point:8 and Fa Point:4
Sx/So and Sp/So ,. Si Point:5 and Ra Point:1
Sp/Sx and So/Sx ,. Mi Point:2 and La Point:7

8+4 , 5+1 , 2+7 = 27 a Two and a Severn again.

12 , 6 , 9 ,.

12 ("1+2") = "3" + 6 + 9 = 18

27 - 9 = 18 ,. The twelve termed into three leaving nine.

So/Sp (8) and So/Sx (7) = 15
Sx/So (5) and Sx/Sp (4) = 9
Sp/Sx (2) and Sp/So (1) =3

15 terns into 6

Now we have a 3 and a 6 and a 9

And a nine that was from 15 trending into 6.

So now we have to number values of nine like a multiplicity nine plus nine equals eighteen 18 "eighteen" (1+8) = 9

Wow like the triangle and three into three 3 & 9 and Point:9.

The hexad and the triangle.

27 and 18

Two and Severn one and eight.

--------------------------------------------------

144 divided by 8 equals eighteen.

(do ra mi fa so la si Do)

Don Richard Riso designed his basic questionnaire with 144 questions.

----------------------------------------------------

27 + 18 = 45

If we order the six numbers differently

1 & 2 & 4 & 5 & 7 & 8

We have the six pointed fig of the Hexad.

KitchenFly

I kinda respect your perspicacity in intuiting the lens you view via. So I'm going to suggest an interesting direction for your Dodecagram model.

Elections are at work within magnetism and the brain has lots of Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain.

At the electron level so to say the switch works in four for magnetism so it maybe posable to generate a hypothesis of for states four lenses. Add three Instincts and you have twelve.

No need to through little baby Jesus out with the bath water.

The cosmos has a multiplicity of systems working in unison young blade hooper. May the force work though you accurately.

Magnetite
7f62114943261bcbe3b53d6264101f4e.jpg

An Introduction to the Dodecagram
From the Perspective of the Enneagram

Introduction:
Classically speaking, the psychology and personality of a human being was
recognized and defined by a set of four distinct temperaments. The temperaments
themselves directly derived from the four classical elements, which were known to
compose everything in the changeable world; and the understanding that one element held a
predominate position over the others. This principle was understood to apply to everything
in the changeable world, ranging from material bodies like plants and animals to immaterial
bodies like the psyche and thought-forms.

The Enneagram of Personality was an, albeit incomplete, expansion upon the fundamentals
of personality understood in the ancient mystery schools of antiquity. My goal is to remedy
the information found within the Enneagram with classical wisdom. However, before I can
establish the comprehensive system I seek to replace the Enneagram with, it is paramount
that you, the reader, understand the specific constituents which form that system; it's
therefore necessary that I detail those constituents in a concise and accurate manner so that
you may be able to correctly understand what it is I'm trying to convey.

The Elements
: The Elements themselves are not literal, physical entities. They are
fundamental forces incapable of tangible sensation. It is through the mind that these
immutable forces are perceived. The physical entities used to represent them are purely
metaphorical, but are nevertheless accurate in their representation.

Human beings are profoundly affected by their elemental composition. The effects can be
seen in the process of their mental faculties, as distinguished by Jung when he formulated
his theory of cognitive functions, and they can be seen in the overall personality of an
individual. A individual's elemental composition is the quintessential defining force of his
or her individuality; it operates as the very foundation by which men and women alike
distinguish themselves from one-another.

A Description of the Elements:

Fire:
Fire is an active, masculine, force. It's fixed and unalterable. It most readily relates to
Will or Willpower. It forms, pushes, creates, moves, and acts upon something else. It
possesses a two-fold quality, being the spark of creation and simultaneously a force of
destruction. Jung attributed Fire to the Intuitive function.

Air:
Air, like fire, is an active, masculine force. Air is most readily related to intellect and
the realm of concepts and ideas. It facilitates knowledge and understanding, language and
communication. It acts as a mediator for Fire and Water, allowing for the harmonization of
these two complimentary, but opposite, forces. Jung attributed Air to the Thinking function.

Water:
Water is a passive, feminine, force. Antithetical to Fire, Water is a changeable,
malleable substance; it morphs and shapes to the form it's given. Water most readily relates
to emotions and feminine qualities. It's volatile, conforming, indecisive, gentle, and
sensitive. Water, like Fire, possesses a two-fold nature of creation and dissolution. Jung
attributed Water to the Feeling function.

Earth:
Earth, like water, is a passive, feminine force. Like Air, Earth facilitates the
harmonization of the Fire and Water elements. However, where Air is free forming and
expansive, Earth is rigid and absolute. Earth most readily relates to solidification and
material form. It's the crudest, and densest of the four Elements, with Fire being the least
dense. Everything relating to physical sensation originates from this element. Jung
attributed Earth to be the Sensing function.

A Metaphor:

Consider the scenario of a Blacksmith forging a sword:
In the Blacksmith's mind is an ideal form of the object he desires to create, in this case a
sword. He begins by heating metal to the point where it becomes malleable. When the
metal becomes malleable, he molds and shapes it in conformity to his desires(will). The
resulting sword is an inherently flawed physical manifestation of the conceptually perfect
form of a sword.

The conceptual, ideal, form of a sword is analogous to the principle of Air.
The physical metal and sword is analogous to the principle of Earth.
The malleable state of the metal is analogous to the principle of Water.
The shaping and conforming of the metal to the Blacksmith's will is analogous to the principle of Fire.

Tria Prima:
Known as the law of 3, the Tria Prima is an Alchemical
understanding and formula which aids an Alchemist in his attainment of the Philosopher's
Stone. The elements which compose the Tria Prima are Sulfur, Mercury, and Salt. These elements
work in tandem with the Classical Elements, and like the Classical Elements, these
elements are not indicative of the literal substances they're named after, but the
metaphysical forces they describe.

According to Paracelsus, Sulphur represents the soul and the omnipresence of life. It's
considered to be the binding agent of the universe. Mercury represents the spirit and is
considered to act a mediator for the transformative process and facilitator of the higher self
and the lower self. Salt is the physical body and base matter. Paracelsus gives the analogy
of burning wood to describe these three elements. The fire itself and its flammability was
attributed to Sulfur. The smoke related to Mercury, in it's fusibility, and the resulting ash
was equated to Salt. In other words, Sulfur is an active, pro-generative force, Mercury is a
counter-active destructive force, and Salt is the begotten preservative force derived from
the intercourse of the Sulfuric and Mercurial principles; hence the esoteric analogy to the
Father, Mother and Child. For our purposes, however, we only need to understand the gross
meaning of the forces being described.

In the context of the Dodecagram: Sulfur represents the pure, volatile, and active types.
Mercury represents the refined, counteractive types. And Salt represents the mellowed,
balanced, solidified types.

Forging the Dodecagram:
Before unifying these three seemingly separate concepts into a
single system, it must be well understood and accepted that the Enneagram is a helplessly
incomplete system. As it stands now, the Enneagram does little more than inhibit students
from fully realizing the legitimate forces of personality. It leads them to speculate about
unimportant things like behaviors, motivations, and exaggerate over general terms like
“innocence”, “survival”, “envy”, “pride”, “apathy”, etc.

The Dodecagram:

rEzWlna.png

In answering the necessity for a system which incorporates and founds itself upon Perennial
wisdom, the Dodecagram is established. Unlike the Enneagram, the Dodecagram does not
limit or hinder Traditional beliefs. It allows for the full incorporation and synthesization of
ancient knowledge.

the four centers of intelligence necessarily become:
Will(Fire) - 8,9,1
Intellect(Air) - 7,6,5
Emotion(Water) - 4,3,2
Sensorium(Earth) - 11,12,10

With the Dodecagram established, opposition is present and the polarity of the elements is
clearly reflected.

Fire opposite to Water, Air opposite to Earth.
8 opposite to 2, 9 opposite to 3, 1 opposite to 4.
5 opposite to 11, 6 opposite to 12, 7 opposite to 10 .

Complimentary Types:

8 – 4, 9 – 3, 1 – 2
5 – 10, 6 – 12, 7 – 11

Tria Prima and the Centers of Intelligence:
With the Dodecagram and the Classical
Elements established within it, it becomes necessary to exhibit the subtle differences
between the fixations of any given center of intelligence, through the knowledge of the Tria
Prima.

The Sulfuric Types:
2,5,8,11. Embody the volatile essence underlying their respective
center of intelligence.

The Mercurial Types:
1,4,7,10. Embody the refined counteractive essence of their respective
center of intelligence.

The Crystalline Types:
3,6,9,12. Embody a mellowed, more solidified essence of their respective
center of intelligence.

Sulfur
– Masculine force / Father

Mercury
– Feminine force / Mother

Salt –
Androgynous force / Child

Note: The following are metaphors to accentuate the subtle nuances between each type.

Fire center of Intelligence:

8: A spontaneous explosive, like black powder.
1: An Enduring flame, like a furnace.
9: Smoldering ash.
Water Center of Intelligence:
2: A Tsunami, powerful and abrupt.
4: Turbulent waves, waxing and waning.
3: A stream, constantly in motion.
Air Center of Intelligence:
5: A Tornado, consuming everything in its path, bridging the heavens with the Earth.
7: A breeze, flowing wherever it leads.
6: Static air, discomforted by change.
Earth Center of Intelligence:
11: Granite, blunt. A devastating rock slide.
10: Wet mud or tar, calm; not easily disturbed.
12: Dirt or soil, protective.

Conclusion:
The Enneagram is an adequate introductory tool to facilitate self knowledge,
but it falls short at piercing past the egotistic facade innate to mankind. Proper
understanding and inevitable mastery of the elements is the most essential task for those
who truly desire to "know thyself".

Last edited:

KitchenFly

One of the big mystery's physics seeks to understand is why the dark energy number has 122 zeros before finally arriving at a number value of 138.

When thinking about this number it is important to have two things in mind. 1) There is a universe and an anti-universe and 2) the Cosmic Microwave Background is so cold it operates at the quantum level and the rules of math may have some additional rule so to say.

For some back ground watch this video link:

Dark energy number.

.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138

What if the rules are different as you approach the quantum level it would not be cheating to expand the rules of applying mathematics.

So is this the answer to the puzzle?

Dark Energy Number.122 Zero in front of the 138 in the Dark Energy Number can be thought to be found in the (CMB) temperature range.​

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

-274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree above Absolute Zero.​

-275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.​

-276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree above Absolute Zero.​

Lets pretend there is a third implicate math that works via the quantum realm though the number zero. Each counting number on a number line has a power of one and a base of one and both of those one's for each number belongs to the zero on the Cartesian plain. Ok so lets look at these numbers with an idea in mind that has two sets of rules.​

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Colum must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum and the units Colum.​

A number viewed in the ten's Colum must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum as if in the units Colum. And the unit's are counted once.​

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.​

Apply rule one and rule two:​

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zero's.​

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122​

Have you found the 38?

2 7 3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

The number values: 6 + 14 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 38

Two sets of 19 Boundaries Off Creation.

2 7 3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

_ _ 3. _ _

2 7 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

_ _3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

2 7 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

_ _3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

2 7 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

I have been thinking about this number pattern for eight mouths now after I worked it out and have had many interesting ideas. There are correlations to be found within this number pattern to be found for the perspicacious thinker. Think about the standard model quarts and parts and you will be surprised to see the count fits perfectly.

These correlations will be most helpful as we begin to map or quantum biology and remember mind is a quantum biological driven mechanism. Under pinning the eighteen egoic mind sets is a quantum order. The making of the law of three within is an action of awaking self to self's own quantum biology.

KitchenFly

When I was four years old there were two things I wanted to know. Not knowing a name for these two things the question was. How dose mind work and what is this that I am stuck in (The universe) the world how dose it work? These were two big questions that came from the trauma of my unity transforming. A new receptivity unto three different energies within another that was pulpable like an organic memory hard drive drawn upon by the individual to aid in there own survival as they move forward living.

I wont go into the story I wrote about it two decades ago on The Enneagram Institute Discussion Boards. I touch upon it to let the reader know that this discovery I am shearing insights about began fifty years ago when I was four years old.

Kids think deeply about life and self but they don't have the logos of language to communicate in words and we as adult's have not reconnected with the deeper unity within that allows communication via the quantum biology faculties of mind.

All above is natural and highlights work needs to be done to bridge the gap between infant / youngsters and egoic mind set developed adults.

This is a difficult topic to talk about so I am just going to put forward the logical components of my work. My approach is treat the hunt like a doing a jigsaw puzzle look for peace's and keep them in mind.

This find all started in about 2007 when I watched a science magazine show that was on and still is on Australian Tv call Catalyst. The program was addressing a question about Dark Energy, physics scientists could not answer. Why is the measurement number accurately measured, for Dark Energy, so small. A decimal point and then 122 zero's before finally a 138.

This question puzzled me and I saw a link between the 138 part of the number and carbon the enneagram and eight mater genes. A like is carbon based and all living creatures are made in eight sections via eight Master Genes. It all seemed quite abstracted but I recorder and posted my thought even though I new most would right it of as wish full abstract thinking. I would rather be labeled a fool and a crack pot then sit back and not shear my strange new ideas.

Well last Christmas December 2020 I was thinking about why I wanted to go back to University and complete my Math 1720 prerequisite to do real study and I thought about anti matter and matter and the enneagram and 19 Boundaries of Creation and thought two lots of nineteen equals 38 and I recalled back in 2000 I was looking for a link in nature that would have 144 parts and looked at the (CMB) Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation left over from the Big Bang / Big Explanation. I remembered back then the number I found was 122 not 144 and that 38 I thought was in there and that two 19 equaled 38 but in 2000 I did not know about the Anti Universe so It did not twig to me that a link existed. I had some colourful ideas about eight sets of 19 parts but it did not really gel as being real at a mechanical level of a working mechanism linked to the enneagram and nature. So I let it go at the time.

I revisited the (CMB) constant and sore the four sets of nineteen and thought wow these four rows of temperature's reminds me of time moving in two directions, up and down, left and right, backwards and forwards.

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

KitchenFly

Dark energy number.

.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138

What if the rules are different as you approach the quantum level it would not be cheating to expand the rules of applying mathematics.

Dark Energy Number.122 Zero in front of the 138 in the Dark Energy Number can be thought to be found in the (CMB) temperature range.​

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

Lets pretend there is a third implicate math that works via the quantum realm though the number zero. Each counting number on a number line has a power of one and a base of one and both of those one's for each number belongs to the zero on the Cartesian plain. Ok so lets look at these numbers with an idea in mind that has two sets of rules.​

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Colum must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum and the units Colum.​

A number viewed in the ten's Colum must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum as if in the units Colum. And the unit's are counted once.​

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.​

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zero's.​

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122​

Have you found the 38?

2 7 3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

Now the are four sets of 38. Two sets of 19 Boundaries Off Creation. The idea is one 19 Boundaries Off Creation for the universe and one set of 19 Boundaries Off Creation for the anti universe. Fit nicely on the left side of the decimal point.

2 7 3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

_ _ 3. _ _

2 7 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

_ _3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

2 7 5. _ _

_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

_ _3. _ _

_ _ 4. _ _

_ _ 5. _ _

2 7 6. _ _

2 = 6

7 = 14

3 = 3

4 = 4

5 = 5

6 = 6

KitchenFly

So that works nicely and if the reader adds the number: 2 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 from the number pattern above the sum of 27 can be found twenty seven parts and again in four configurations as like the 19 Boundaries Off Creation component.

As advanced enneagram students well know the number twenty seven is interesting because there are nine energies and three instincts and at the beeper level all nine energies are linked to the three instincts and we have the 27 type model of the enneagram with three instincts. It woks if you have active the law three within and are experiencing the no trance trace of nondual conches ness which is a fancy way of saying you have activated the quantum biological receptive part of minds functionality, You have one foot in the sub conches and and foot still in your egoic mind set.

Most people are not that healthy including me in the present moment I currently operate at the tear less connected to essences better nature at the level of six instinctual variants and eighteen egoic mind sets. Witch is good if the self has a health understanding of self and the human condition.

So there is something new for you to think about. I have been thinking about this number pattern for eight nine mouths now and have had some very interesting ideas.

I found that in the standard model of Practical Physics at the level the Quart,. of the colour quarts, within the atom each atom there are three quarts this is known by most people who are interested in such things and the idea that the three quarks and the three Instincts maybe linked is also an idea that has been sheared between enneagram thinkers but what is interesting is all the quarts in the form of there spins,. Spin zero, Spin 1/2, Spin 1 added fits just right as like the 27 and the two sets of 19. And on just the other side of the decimal point 1+5 = 6 works just nice for M theory because it has five maths that go into a sixth math making six Parts the six part model of M Theory. And 1 + 5 is interesting when looking at the direction of rotation of Pluto's six moons size component planet bodies/ moons. Five spin clock wise and one spins anti clock wise. Reminds me of the six instinctual variants and the nature of the Social Sexual variant instinct how it seems so different emotionally from the other five Instinctual Variants. Remember to acknowledge that all those six moon size objects are made of atoms and the atoms are made of smaller quantum parts just like Earth and the rest of the solar system and galaxy and larger universe of objects.

I am a INFP 9w1w8 1221 D type 9w1 5w6 4w5 Sx/sp, so as you can see my Instinctual variant is focused towards seeking a metaphysical quantum connection with the an understanding of the expiscate and implicate order. The Sx instinct is not all about Sex its actually more about a metaphysical quantum connection with the world and others. That's my say and I will leave it at that I am not interested in getting into an argument with the enneagram scholars who draft typologies and set the standard of understanding. Now back on track with the subject.

The Idea is to look for clues as to the maniacal order at the quantum level underpinning creation the known universe.

My model is best thought of as being a simple count of parts with in a number pattern that is related to a constant of nature,. Temperature. The hidden math is the puzzle of the terrain mass and energy only make up about 5% of the universe and its the other 95% I am thinking about and it is invisible to the naked eye our only attachment to its implicate order is via our connection to our own quantum biology and its workings and I believe it is important to reach an epoch were most or all humans have activated there law of three within via the primary school system at the age of 10 in grade 4-5. But my goal is not to get all political but to demonstrate that I have put much thought into this line of thinking since I woke my self up to activating the law of three in me when I was in primary school in grade 5 and enjoyed the energy for three years until I allowed the energy focus to diminish into the back ground to be forgotten.

I will post my realisation the order of the count of quarts and spins in a few days on this topic page when I am in the mood to re think it though the rest should be simple enough for you to work in your own mind. Just keep in mind that all suggested is suggested to be taking place at the quantum level were the temperatures are different at the Quantum Level things behave differently it is said by those who study such physics.

I am not a math scholar or a physics scholar just a layman seeking a large understanding about how it work mind and the universe that host it and us as a collective.

Here are to links that may assist the reader.

Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation - Sixty Symbols​

Custom Universe​

Quantum Field Theory visualized​

Is there an Anti-Universe? - Neil Turok​

Now that you have viewed the video Is there an Anti-Universe? - Neil Turok we can take an other look at the number pattern from a more classical count perspective more simple count but equally abstract as with the new two rules I suggest maybe real.

The Idea here is the Anti-Universe could be the Red 27 or the Black 27. And that there are four different mixes, again:

Four tears:

1. -273.15 Absolute Zero

2. -274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree above Absolute Zero.

3. -275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.

4. -276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree above Absolute Zero.

1. Time,
2. X,
3. Y,
4. Z.

Or

1. [time traveling in two directions]

2. [up , down]

3. [left , right]

4. [back , forwards]

Below are four simple patterns you could make it more complex and mix it up more to create larger pattern that may contain patterns of real connection. At this stage it is an explorational idea a lateral thinking idea looking for twenty seven parts or twenty seven unit placings within a pattern to indicate possible real structure within the working of the quantum realm of Creation the Universe. If Gravity, Dark Matter and Dark Energy are three states of the one energy and Temperature and Absolute Zero as four part unites all three as one then this model below could be of great value to Methanations and Physicists and Metaphysicians and philosophers seeking to further understand the universe at its implicate order. The 27 comes from Nine energies each having three Instincts connected to each making twenty seven possible basic patterns at a deeper implicate below eighteen egoic mind sets and six instinctual variants.

In Black: 2+ 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 27
In Red: 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 =27

2 7 3​

2 7 4​

2 7 5​

2 7 6​

2 7 3​

2 7 4​

2 7 5​

2 7 6​

2 7 3​

2 7 4​

2 7 5​

2 7 6​

2 7 3​

2 7 4​

2 7 5​

2 7 6​

Last edited:

KitchenFly

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122​

Thanks to Leron Borsten for giving us that explanation in less 100 words.

So 1 + 5 = 6

D = 1+9

Another 1 + 5 = 6 Can be found in our Solar system Pluto and its five moons. Pluto and four of its five moons spin in the clockwise direction and one moon spins in the anticlockwise direction. Shore there are large rocks in space on an odd orbit around the Sun,. that's true but they are also six masses of Atoms and also six giant cloud of quantum parts doing there thing. Three things at once. That is how I like to think of them as objects. We think of Gravity and mass as being linked but what about an idea like Dark Matter and atoms and Dark energy and quantum parts. All three tears operating at different temperature's at the same time. Synergetic structures. Perhaps.

This video link stems from NASA and its research into Pluto when it flue a probe past it some years back not long ago.

one of the first thought I had when I sore this scaled model of Pluto was I reminds me of the Helix the six pointed fig on the enneagram symbol. The moon Nix spinning in an anti clock wise direction reminded me of the unique properties the sensitivity of the Social Sexual instinctive variant instinctual type one of six instinctual variant types. If as mentioned above Gravity Dark Matter and Dark Energy and Temperature link all objects together within the solar system It maybe possible that Pluto and the six instinctual variants are linked at the mechanical level of how this operate like organic life animals with instincts made from mass energy atoms and quantum parts.

I have match an order that makes sense to me here are two matchings see what you think the order of the six maybe. They are six object that seem to behaving separately and as one. Its an Idea nothing concrete about it I seek to find peace's of the jigsaw puzzle and it would be amazing if this correlation was correct. Simply one more Nobel Prize to sit on my Tv to look at when the advertainments are running. a-ha i remember why I won that Nobel prize that's the Pluto one.

1. Pluto: Sp/So
2. Charon:
3. Styx:
4. Nix: So/Sx
5. Kerberos:
6. Hydra:

The enneagram has nine points. The enneagram also has The Absolute Model within its construct. We can now add the 54 because 18 multiplied three time = 54 and on the left side of the decimal point the unit values sum to: 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 54. ( 5 + 4 = 9 )

Three lines joining each line with a number value of nine nine at each of its two ends.

The inner triangle of The Absolute.

--------------------------------------- 9 ----- 9

---------------------- 9 -------------------------------------- 9
-
-------------------------
9 ------------------------------- 9

https://www.scribd.com/document/247174688/Russell-Smith-Cosmic-Secrets

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2512553665705081&type=3

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Now to find the two sets of twenty seven for Side: A. -18 egoic mind sets and six instinctual variants and three instincts. 18 + 6 + 3 = 27

Side B. Nine energies with three Instincts. 9 times 3 = 27 use the same measurements. Just a side note. At this temperature a behaves things behave via the rule of quantum mechanics. And mind can not be separated from its own quantum biology. Hence the two sides of the coin 27 on each side is important. If an individual wants to find were in the universe the enneagram may operate from.

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

Ok to excavate the two sets of twenty seven don’t follow rule A and B this time. We use a different rule remembering the rules of math at the quantum level may be very different as the geometry of creation.

Simply add 2 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 27

and

Simply add 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 = 27

Four different ways:

273.​

274.​

275.​

2 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 27
2 + 7 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 = 27

273.​

274.​

275.​

273.​

274.​

275.​

273.​

274.​

275.​

KitchenFly

Yesterday I watched this YouTube talk.

'7 Things You Need to Know About Prime Numbers' - Dr Vicky Neale​

One of the reasons why I watched it was because it had 7 things in the title and the words seven things used together always reminds me of this pattern.

If you have had a nondual experience or switch on your Chi like via doing Jujitsu were you tap into a level of your own quantum biology and all awareness filters though a logos of six fields and your individuality is a seventh component your mind your being as an individual. The seventh is like the zero in diagram of the vortex math model were the yellow dot is of the zero in other parts of the mathematical explanations.

Ok well what has all this got to do with prime numbers you maybe thinking?

If you go to 17:44 Dr Vicky Neale explains that apart from 2 and 3 every prime number is one less than a multiple of six or one more than a multiple of six.

Every prime number is one less than a multiple of six or one more than a multiple of six.

Being a enneagram enthusiast I thought to my self mind has six instinctual variant's and a pattern popped into mind via a reasoning if the egoic mind in its dual action of constantly comparing to make discriminations/ or decisions leads with one of six instinctual variant's and relies on the sub conches at the same time as always in the process of normal operations of mind. Which means one less than six and one more than six as in Every prime number is one less than a multiple of six or one more than a multiple of six. Maybe linked,. the six instinctual variant's and the vortex math model with its Chi non-dual thing or energy exchange thing happening maybe linked to the workings of the sub conches or our quantum biological actions.

The single two alone in its Colum one of six seemed to me to be like the rotation of ( + to - ) plus to minus. And the single three alone in its Colum one of six seemed to me to be like the working of the Triangle Points and other ideas about the two and three popped into mind.

The thing I like about this idea is that it involves mind or soul in its egoic and quantum biological states and it would mean the action works regardless of what ones an individual biases toward of the three instincts nine energies six instinctual variant's and eighteen egoic mind sets.

Wouldn't it be amazing to crack the puzzle relating to the primary structure of prime numbers. I think the invisible with the quantum component of the universe maybe the origin of the mechanical order so studying mind and a like with the structure of prime numbers may tell us much about astrophysics and the workings of the universe and even the structure of human personality and the lead to an understanding of intelligence how it operates as an operating mechanism.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Basically your saying one of two things what your saying is not true or I don't understand what you are presenting as an idea.

Well I get that. So I will try to help you gain a foot hold.

The number zero is an interesting number It is unique from all the other numbers. I t is in the middle of the number line if have infinity mines one and infinity plus one on each end. That should be easy to comprehend. It just means you can count for ever and you cant stop counting inn either direction it is that big infinitely big like the size of the cosmos.

Now the context of this topic relates to the cosmos it relates to the big bag an idea that is widely believed to be the likely beginning of the epoch of creation we belong to or that hosts use you and me and everyone and everything. If you know about M Theory membrane theory then you will know that for 99.99999999999999999% the largest possible imagined length of time the universe ends up consisting of three components. The microwaves created from the last big bag and all the microwaves created from the decay of every thing ever made after the big bang, suns, planets, solar systems, element's, galaxies, black holes, Tv's, toasters, and grains of sand. Everything deconstructs into microwaves. And what is left is two forms of microwaves and the space between that is within the membrane. A membrane vibrating with an infinite amount of microwave of two types within what is most likely to be a field of Dark matter. We can explore the idea of a relationship between the law of three and the nature of dark matter dark energy and gravity being a trinary that unites as one field and becoming a trinary with the two forms of microwaves. We can also explore the idea of the two forms of microwaves being like the membranes DNA and RNA and the vibrating membrane vibrations are a form of communication in order to evolve with another membrane in order to reproduce collide together and generate an other big band. the two forms microwaves of the trinary of components rushing towards a singularity the old long stretched microwaves from the last big bag from each of the two membrane and the microwave's created from the decay of all that was created with each membrane. We can design a simple number pattern that works well with the enneagram because we only have two sets of the parts.

The point of creating this context is to help you with generating a big picture impression not just for your ambidextrous S/N function & ambidextrous T/F that quantum biological component of mind that natural gets that there are more than type of infinity unto which we utilise while operating our direct cognition. But to help you get that the rows of columns within the number pattern of the cosmic microwave back ground temperature range (CMB) temperature range is worthy of of being viewed of as being also a set of infinities five roes of infinite's. The (CMB) temperature range fills the known observable universe and at lest one microwave from the big bang is within ten meters of you right now.

That is an infinite amount of original microwaves created from the big bang and there is basically a three degree variation in (CMB) temperature range. If there was an exact three degree soon after the big bag then the number pattern and number patterns I have excavated maybe profound catalysts for exploring the mathematics' underpinning the quantum realm, dark matter, dark energy, gravity, and the fifty four elemental parts that make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54

But you may be thinking adding some numbers together and suggesting its liked to something is gypsy science. And my reply is that's ok you can think that. Its about a count a tally of parts an interesting potential correlation. The big bag happened at the begging and was part of the first structure the foundations. Temperature existed then and exist now and may play a role or many roles in the order of the universe beyond what we currently understand. So looking for patterns and thinking about possibilities is a responsible action a proactive action a health action.

Zero is an interesting number and its role on the number line is important. You maybe thinking how can you add 122 zero from that number pattern? That's gypsy science and everyone can see though your gypsy phycology. My reply is in the subject of Pure math university level math the number zero has been studied and is probably still being studied. On the number line each number each unit has a base of one and a power of one and that base of one and that power of one belongs to the zero and that is how I am allowed to count 122 zero within that number pattern via my two rule that I created with an explanation as to why I created the two rules.

Now the rule that I apply to the right hand side of the decimal point to the .15 being 1 + 5 = 6 may trigger you and if so my heart tingles with unconditional love. The 1 + 5 = 6 should be easy for you to comprehend as an idea elating to six infinities because you have an understanding of the six instinctive variants. You identify though one and utilise the other five in each and ever while you are awake. If the universe is host and it has an intelligence and we have an intelligence and we are made in the likeness of Gods then it is the logos of our intelligence that is the likeness.

18 egoic mind sets and six instinctual variants and three instincts. 18 + 6 + 3 = 27
Nine energies with three Instincts. 9 times 3 = 27

Mind can not be separated from our quantum biology and the quantum real of the larger universe. If an individual wants to find were in the universe the enneagram may operate from then they should be thankful to me for working out this number pattern and perspicaciously making the links for between the questions that are important to us as humans.

Now to add some more pain I will repost the number pattern as a medieval action of pure unconditional love unto you mind.

The most promising avenue to discovering the mysteries of dark matter. I have an idea in mind. What if dark matter dark energy and dark energy are three states of the same thing, like water steam and ice. sounds simple. I organise the logic of the idea like this. Dark energy maybe like a neutral and in between this neutral stuff could be a duality of to states of a trinary a multiplicity like a negative (dark energy) and a positive (gravity). The Higgs Field is a tricky part of the puzzle I think of that as being one of four layer and gravity dark matter and dark energy as being the other three layers. as if The Higgs field was a constituted component of the matter universe and gravity dark matter and dark energy was a constituted component of the anti universe. Its a tricky idea but a quite simple, an impartial medium with a negative and positive and neutral four parts working in-unison with the fifty four building blocks that make up the standard model of practical physics. Ok nice abstract thinking model but how would such an idea start to make sense, were is the basic frame work it would have to link back to the big bang and at lest one constant that is as old as the big bang its self. Well lets look at the dark energy number. a decimal point and 122 zeros followed by a 138

The Dark Energy Number. .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138

Dark Energy Number.122 Zero in front of the 138 in the Dark Energy Number can be thought to be found in the (CMB) temperature range.

-273.15 Absolute Zero
-274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree above Absolute Zero.
-275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.
-276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree above Absolute Zero.

Lets pretend there is a third implicate math that works via the quantum realm though the number zero. Each counting number on a number line has a power of one and a base of one and both of those one's for each number belongs to the zero on the Cartesian plain. Ok so lets look at these numbers with an idea in mind that has two sets of rules.

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Colum must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum and the units Colum. A number viewed in the ten's Colum must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum as if in the units Colum. And the unit's are counted once. Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zero's.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zero's.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zero's.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zero's.
29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

I mentioned the fifty four building blocks that make up the standard model of practical physics. If you treat the number pattern as a number pattern and look for other possible orders of combined number values fifty four is one such sum found on the left hand side of the decimal point.

2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54

For those who have an interest in mind psychometrics cosmology god/ greater nature and the concept of a duality between anti matter and matter and spirituality would possibly be interested in the 38 number pattern because two set of 19 equals 38. Nineteen plus nineteen equals thirty eight.

2 7 3. _ _
_ _ 4. _ _
_ _ 5. _ _
_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6
7 = 14
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 5
6 = 6

_ _ 3. _ _
2 7 4. _ _
_ _ 5. _ _
_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6
7 = 14
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 5
6 = 6

_ _3. _ _
_ _ 4. _ _
2 7 5. _ _
_ _ 6. _ _

2 = 6 7 = 14 3 = 3 4 = 4 5 = 5 6 = 6

_ _3. _ _
_ _ 4. _ _
_ _ 5. _ _
2 7 6. _ _

2 = 6 7 = 14 3 = 3 4 = 4 5 = 5 6 = 6

The 19 Boundaries of Creation come from mathematician and author: Russel Allen Smith and his book, Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets.

Now to find the two sets of twenty seven for Side: A. -18 egoic mind sets and six instinctual variants and three instincts. 18 + 6 + 3 = 27 Side B. Nine energies with three Instincts. 9 times 3 = 27 use the same measurements. Just a side note. At this temperature a behaves things behave via the rule of quantum mechanics. And mind can not be separated from its own quantum biology. Hence the two sides of the coin 27 on each side is important. If an individual wants to find were in the universe the enneagram may operate from.

-273.15 Absolute Zero

Ok to excavate the two sets of twenty seven don’t follow rule A and B this time. We use a different rule remembering the rules of math at the quantum level may be very different as the geometry of creation.

Simply add 2 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 27
and
Simply add 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 7 = 27

You can do this four different ways:

2 + 7 + 4 + 3 + 5 + 6 = 27

2 + 7 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 6 = 27

2 + 7 + 6 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 27

It all may seem like a luck coincidence a numerologists dream come true. But I think mind and its quantum biological structure can not be separated from Host the larger universe so the idea that clues can be found in the simplicity of structures related to mind and its working is not such a silly idea. Concepts like left brain right brain Hole brain sub conches and egoic mind set are all linked to the tool box of science because it is the scientist mind that works out science.

Any way hope this is helpful. This is about as complex as I can get with the math and science as layman I am a big picture thinker and leave the nuts and bolts thinking to those who do that type of thinking. I main interest is the structure of mind and psychometrics human personality. I stumbled on this because I found all the answers I was looking for in understanding the basic picture of how the egoic mind works and I was looking for the connection with Host like at a quantum biological level and work out what I worked out in order to gain a big picture idea of how things may work.

Now I bereave man is in service Host and Host /Greater Nature / God want self understanding what we learn Host /Greater Nature / God learns because the quantum real underpins all that we are.

Mark Anthony Rockliff

KitchenFly

mark Rockliff

3 weeks ago (edited)

Part two of Comment. Now I am looking the number pattern with Set theory in mind not that I understand Set theory but by using boundaries of how I think the rules set theory may work I has constructed a number pattern using 24 from the hundreds Colum 56 from the ten's Colum 18 from the unit's Colum from the other side of the decimal point the tenth's Colum and hundred's Colum 24

My belief is it maybe possible that intelligence is universal and Host being the universe may have a simple operating system that is able with a little perspicacity to be reveled or worked out. I think the sub conches is linked to this base Intelligence and if not so being conches would be to over whelming for the human mind. I am looking for a simple geometric form units equal points a simple structure that could account for receptivity and awareness via our quantum biology. Like that principle in quantum physics Quantum Entanglement. Its tricky to represent in a remedial math style like mine without illustrations but I will try.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6.
... = 24 ............... = 56 ................ = 18 ....................................................... = 24

ok that should be simple 24, 56, 18, 24

56 + 18 = 74 With the idea of set's I brake 70 in to seven parts six parts and one part. And four in to four parts. I keep in mind that Absolute zero and three degrees above at that level the quantum effect is in play and the rules of math may work differently so my Idea's maybe warranted.

In mind I have a hyper cube because it has 16 points and within that hypercube I have a box you could say a box within a box within a box and this structure has 24 points.

So imagine two of these structures one for each of the 24's at each end. Also think if it as being two hypercubes each with half of a hypercube within each. And have the Quantum Entanglement and human receptivity in mind and the Law of Three from the Enneagram of Personality. Where in the C in A B C is contained within the A and B of two parts.

Then we need a one two and three dimensional structure. and that is where the 56 + 18 = 74. I got side tracked but back to the 56 + 18 = 74 With the idea of set's I brake 70 in to seven parts six parts and one part. And four in to four parts. I keep in mind that Absolute zero and three degrees above at that level the quantum effect is in play and the rules of math may work differently so my Idea's maybe warranted.

So with Set theory in mind I brake the 70 into two parts six and one six is ( up down left right back forward ) six is the three dimensional plain. The one is the one plain and sits in the middle. So now in mind you should have seven dots looking like a basic Cartesian Plain. Made of seven ones or seven units or seven points in space at the quantum level of mechanical operations. The four in the 74 is the four corner points of a sheet a two dimensional sheet and can be envisioned as being on one of the plains. at this point it is getting a bit tricky for me.

I have also another simple structure were I brake down 48 from 24 + 24 into a five tier's 48, 24, 12, 6, 3 and then I abstract three units into six half's I place this on a Helix with a tringle between and on a circle It's the Enneagram symbol. I am trying to link it all back to the enneagram the nine energies human mind. So the six Half 's are envisioned in a way that at point: 7 & 8 the two two from two of the two half's looks like the number 2 is at Point's seven and eight and the two one's have have been added together and Placed at Point: 3

I repeat this process for the remaining four half's at Points 4 & 5 and 1 & 2 of the helix and the triangle gets the remaining four units of one's making three sets of two. So now the Enneagram's Nine Points all Have a number value of Two at each of the Nine Points.

I am not saying the model is correct but for every thing to nest so well and cleanly may warrant investigation.

The Idea of hyper cubes sitting at the level of fields sounds to simple and maybe incorrect but the idea of three sets of 16 one dimensional point at work two with half of one in each maybe modeled in a more traditional mathematics model.

I am just a layman looking at solving a set of problems no one can seem to solve and I think they are all linked together. At least the problems of the Dark energy number and Quantum Entanglement and Human Receptivity and quantum biology.

Note to self.

Remember the two 24 components. And think about the the Eighteen Egoic mind Set's and Six Instinctual Variants. Reason being 18 + 6 = 24

Pluto as a body is made of six objects the Helix has six Points. Six asteroid belts lay between Jupiter and Mars.

The four six's that make the 24 maybe linked to Time and the three Plains of direction X, Y, Z. The Four sets of six's on the right side of the decimal point maybe linked to Helix on the Enneagram Symbol.

.. = 24 ............... = 56 ................. = 18 ....................................................... = 24

The - Universe Side.

5 - Absolute Zero

-273.15 - Absolute Zero

The - Anti-Universe Side.

If The Law of Severn is at work at the heart of the universes creation and its operations the following view maybe important.

The Universe Side.
The eighteen egoic mind set's understands with ease.

- Absolute Zero maybe the point of Bifurcation between the universe and the anti-universe. The Ignition Unification Point For The Seventh Component of the Helix

The Anti-Universe Side. The Authentic Self the essential component of Soul is or maybe Hosed From.

-273.15 Absolute Zero
-274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree below Absolute Zero.
-275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees below Absolute Zero.
-276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree below Absolute Zero.

The Theory of Process and The Law of Seven​

http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/93article.html

Screenshot (1023).png

Last edited:

KitchenFly

mark Rockliff

1 month ago
Crossing the Heliopause at a distance of 122.6 ASTRONOMICAL UNITS Voyager detected a detected a plasma density of .055 electrons per cubic centimeter. 3:08/10:12

This set of number court my attention. .055 to me is like a divide of three tiers. five is 1/2 of ten and five is 1/2 of ten and zero is like the Host for all counting numbers because each count5ing number / unit value has a Bass of One and a Power of One. The zero in the number sequence 0 to 9 reminds me of the Set of (0) wherein zero is linked to all numbers between 1 & 9 because zero the Host. All units have a base of one and a power of one and the Base and Power belong to the Zero. So the abstract impression I have in mind is a number pattern that looks like a wave like a light wave with two isolating waves in a ninety degree angle a three dimensional pattern with a two dimensional linear pattern one to nine working together while 1, 2, 3, and 4 work together and 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 work together. The zero is linked via the base and power of each unit number and acts as the central point. Like a light wave has two parts electro and a magmatic radiation components. [ 0 ] [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ 5 6 7 8 9 ] a wave with a continues fluctuation is the impression in mind alight wave.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 I decided to start my count from the number five because nine can be broken in to two sets one set of five and one set of four. And I am looking for an abstract geometrical structure that may relate the workings of units/ numbers with the quantum level of the universes structure.

This the number pattern that manifested in minds eye.

5 x 5 = 25

25 + 4 = 29

29 + 6 = 36

35 + 4 = 45

It will take some working out for you to envision layering the pattern.

4 + 3 = 7

7 + 6 = 13

13 + 3 + 16

16 + 45 = 61

61 divided by 7 equals 8.714286714285714285

I thought dividing by seven was interesting of the enneagram, electricity, and the Games Web Space Telescope is being cooled to seven degrees above Absolute Zero and I had just work on an Idea relating to Dark Matter and the Dark Energy Number.

Crossing the Heliopause at a distance of 122.6 ASTRONOMICAL UNITS Voyager detected a detected a plasma density of .055 electrons per cubic centimeter. 122 Zero are in the dark energy number so I think you can see how I began having impressions that led to this train of thought.

One thing that court my attention was the 7 degrees above absolute zero. And the two kinds of Dark Matter Hot and Cold dark matter. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The numbers one to seven have me thinking that 2, 3, and 4 degrees above absolute zero maybe linked repeated. An Absolute and like a left and right two and three and four may have some kind of multiplicity going on. Like a left spin and a right spin with two aspects one from one perspective and another from another perspective. I think there could be a multiplicity of rotating temperature orders this is one it takes the shape of a ninety degree angle and reminds me of a light wave.

(1). 1 - 273.15 Absolute Zero

(2). 2 -274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree above Absolute Zero.
(3). 3 -275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.
(4). 4 -276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree above Absolute Zero.

(5). 4 -275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.

(6). 3 -275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.
(7). 2 -274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree above Absolute Zero.

KitchenFly

mark Rockliff

4 weeks ago (edited)
Part two of Comment. Now I am looking the number pattern with Set theory in mind not that I understand Set theory but by using boundaries of how I think the rules set theory may work I has constructed a number pattern using 24 from the hundreds Colum 56 from the ten's Colum 18 from the unit's Colum from the other side of the decimal point the tenth's Colum and hundred's Colum 24

My belief is it maybe possible that intelligence is universal and Host being the universe may have a simple operating system that is able with a little perspicacity to be reveled or worked out. I think the sub conches is linked to this base Intelligence and if not so being conches would be to over whelming for the human mind. I am looking for a simple geometric form units equal points a simple structure that could account for receptivity and awareness via our quantum biology. Like that principle in quantum physics Quantum Entanglement. Its tricky to represent in a remedial math style like mine without illustrations but I will try.

... = 24 .............. = 56 .................. = 18 ....................................................... = 24

ok that should be simple 24, 56, 18, 24

56 + 18 = 74 With the idea of set's I brake 70 in to seven parts six parts and one part. And four in to four parts. I keep in mind that Absolute zero and three degrees above at that level the quantum effect is in play and the rules of math may work differently so my Idea's maybe warranted.

In mind I have a hyper cube because it has 16 points and within that hypercube I have a box you could say a box within a box within a box and this structure has 24 points.

So imagine two of these structures one for each of the 24's at each end. Also think if it as being two hypercubes each with half of a hypercube within each. And have the Quantum Entanglement and human receptivity in mind and the Law of Three from the Enneagram of Personality. Where in the C in A B C is contained within the A and B of two parts.

Then we need a one two and three dimensional structure. and that is where the 56 + 18 = 74. I got side tracked but back to the 56 + 18 = 74 With the idea of set's I brake 70 in to seven parts six parts and one part. And four in to four parts. I keep in mind that Absolute zero and three degrees above at that level the quantum effect is in play and the rules of math may work differently so my Idea's maybe warranted.

So with Set theory in mind I brake the 70 into two parts six and one six is ( up down left right back forward ) six is the three dimensional plain. The one is the one plain and sits in the middle. So now in mind you should have seven dots looking like a basic Cartesian Plain. Made of seven ones or seven units or seven points in space at the quantum level of mechanical operations. The four in the 74 is the four corner points of a sheet a two dimensional sheet and can be envisioned as being on one of the plains. at this point it is getting a bit tricky for me.

I have also another simple structure were I brake down 48 from 24 + 24 into a five tier's 48, 24, 12, 6, 3 and then I abstract three units into six half's I place this on a Helix with a tringle between and on a circle It's the Enneagram symbol. I am trying to link it all back to the enneagram the nine energies human mind. So the six Half 's are envisioned in a way that at point: 7 & 8 the two two from two of the two half's looks like the number 2 is at Point's seven and eight and the two one's have have been added together and Placed at Point: 3

I repeat this process for the remaining four half's at Points 4 & 5 and 1 & 2 of the helix and the triangle gets the remaining four units of one's making three sets of two. So now the Enneagram's Nine Points all Have a number value of Two at each of the Nine Points.

I am not saying the model is correct but for every thing to nest so well and cleanly may warrant investigation.

The Idea of hyper cubes sitting at the level of fields sounds to simple and maybe incorrect but the idea of three sets of 16 one dimensional point at work two with half of one in each maybe modeled in a more traditional mathematics model.

I am just a layman looking at solving a set of problems no one can seem to solve and I think they are all linked together. At least the problems of the Dark energy number and Quantum Entanglement and Human Receptivity and quantum biology.

KitchenFly

I think it is amazing how close is the mirror between the Basic Structure of The Standard model Depicted and The Number Pattern I have Manifested.

U T C . Y Higgs ......... -273.15,. 2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zero's.
D S B . G ........................ -274.15,. 2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zero's.
V V V . Z ....................... -275.15,. 2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zero's.
E U T . W ....................... -276.15,. 2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zero's.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122 Dark Energy Number. 122 zeros and a 138

Show less

U T C . Y Higgs
D S B . G
V V V . Z
E U T . W

-273.15 Higgs

And

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zero's.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zero's.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zero's.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zero's.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122 Dark Energy Number. 122 zeros and a 138

Last edited:

KitchenFly

mark Rockliff

mark Rockliff

20 hours ago (edited)
The Hubble Constant 30:08 / 1:21:02 I am not going to put the hole of my number pattern forward I have do so on may post but L will put part of it forward to help with this 6 to 7.5 discrepancy related to the Hubble constant measurement.

This concept looks at the problem as if there is a third implicate at work that the egoic mind tends to not wish to seek or comprehend but that the sub conches is able to comprehend.

The - Universe Side.

-273.15 - Absolute Zero

-273.15 - Absolute Zero

If The Law of Severn is at work at the heart of the universes creation and its operations the following view maybe important.

The Universe Side. The eighteen egoic mind set's understands with ease.

The Anti-Universe Side. The Authentic Self the essential component of Soul is or maybe Hosed From.

- Absolute Zero maybe the point of Bifurcation between the universe and the anti-universe the Ignition Unification Point For The Seventh Component of the Law of Seven at work upon within the workings of the Helix (Six of Nine Points) a component of the working enneagram symbol.

-273.15 Absolute Zero
-274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree below Absolute Zero.
-275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees below Absolute Zero.
-276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree below Absolute Zero.

1. -270.15
2. -271.15
3. -272.15
4. -273.15
5. -274.15
6. -275.15
7. -276.15

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Colum must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum and the units Colum.

A number viewed in the ten's Colum must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum as if in the units Colum. And the unit's are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

-273.15 Absolute Zero
-274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree below Absolute Zero or one degree above if viewed from the sub conches' perspective.
-275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees below Absolute Zero or one degree above if viewed from the sub conches' perspective.
-276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree below Absolute Zero or one degree above if viewed from the sub conches' perspective.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Was that to hard for your left brain egoic mind to comprehend?

You physicists think your so smart but you don't take in consideration the physics of the primary instrument that you use to do science your mind.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

@HighlyEntropicMind SU(3) 33:57 / 37:40 That was interesting and it gave me some ideas about the nature of the Six Instinctual Variants found in the study of the human mind psychometrics human personality. You may like this small body of work I have been working on. I wanted to enter it into the SoME2 but lacked the know how to present it like you have well done with graphics and besides the idea of an explanation for the origin of Gravity would need a more scientific presentation than my simple model. But I will shear it with you.

Gravity, The Life Force Energy and Presence our awareness' of Self maybe a part of a trinary not shore how to explain that trinary but your presentation gave me a sense of maybe the strong force will be a catalyst for solving the puzzle.

The Dark Energy Number a decimal point and 122 Zero and finally a 138

All counting numbers on a Cartesian Plain have a base unit value of one and a exponent unit value of one the unit has a power of one and the base and the power belong to the zero zero is host.

I think the universe at the quantum level may have some strange math rules.

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Colum must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum and the units Colum. A number viewed in the ten's Colum must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the ten's Colum as if in the units Colum. And the unit's are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30)Thirty zero's.
29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Huss Hudson explains the law of three.

The law of seven and three explained along with 19 Boundaries of Creation.

Counting the number values in different ways in order to search of more number patterns.
Have you found the 38? The minus two hundred and seventy can be counted from one of four lines making four ways to tally the count or a more complex path could be created making a larger number of paths to tally 38.

2 7 3. _ _
_ _ 4. _ _
_ _ 5. _ _
_ _ 6. _ _

To save space I did this one of four ways to compile 38

2 = 6 zeros.
7 = 14 zeros.
3 = 3 zeros.
4 = 4 zeros.
5 = 5 zeros.
6 = 6 zeros.

Two sets of 19 Boundaries Off Creation.

This video explains 19 Boundaries Off Creation.

I found another number pattern with a count of 54 what has 54 parts?

Fifty four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

The law of three and the law of seven maybe at the heart of the mechanical workings within the atom.

And This is the view of the possible link between the law of three and seven and Absolute Zero. Note the idea if the interior of an Aton has a temperature at and around Absolute zero then this knowledge is a game changer.
The - Universe Side.
-273.15 - Absolute Zero
-273.15 - Absolute Zero

For those who have a basic understanding of psychometrics human personality the enneagram of personality. will have some understanding of the role the law of three and seven work long with the three instincts and nine energies. My interest in finding were the law of three and seven originates within the universe has lead me down this track all the way to the big bang and (CBM) and the atom.

These seven temperatures I think of as being linked to the enneagram and its law of seven and law of three I do not have a specialists understanding of the workings of these two laws Gurdjieff left us but this gif is how I think the these seven temperatures may link in at the level of the inner workings of the atom.
https://miro.medium.com/max/900/1*BZZ5bsoJfBJ1bDdQhS395w.gif

1. -270.15
2. -271.15
3. -272.15
4. -273.15
5. -274.15
6. -275.15
7. -276.15

Law of Severn
Law of Three
and for the other side the Anti universe.
Law of Three

Law of Seven

'
'
-273.15 Absolute zero

1 +5 = 6
1 +5 = 6
1 +5 = 6
1 +5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

My understanding is the science community has not recorded the temperature within the atom. Temperature maybe more than just how hot or cold something is it maybe a linked to a bifurcation between the anti universe and the universe. Gravity maybe a result of a bifurcation within each and every atom. This idea really changes the outlook to being more like that of the view from the sub conches rather than of the egoic mind sets alone.

Also I suspect the workings above not only may host gravity but also the Life Force and Presence I am thinking the unity of one thing creates a trinary the trinary being,. Gravity, The Life Force energy in life forms, and Presence. Presence being our own awareness of self and hosted environment.

I am a layman with no math or physis training but I do have a real interest in seeking answers to these complex questions like, what hosts our existence.

I hope this small body of work I shear is helpful to the larger community we don't have an explanation for gravity and I think that the idea that the combination of both the anti universe and the universe maybe a dual force that is responsible for the phenomena now as gravity. I am not a fan of the idea time causes gravity that just sounds like an idea made up to time a duration of action not a force that interacts with fields at the elemental level.

Mark Anthony Rockliff.

Show less

Last edited: