• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

KitchenFly

I redid the mbti test on 16personalities and just realised that unlike the other personality tests where they just tell you what four letters you are, they give you 5 letters, the last letter being either A (assertive) or T (turbulent). So how come the fifth letter never comes up anywhere else? Even on 16personalities, they may give you the 5-letter result (for example I got INFP-T) but when you get redirected to the type description it would just have the first four letters.

Anyway, according to 16personalities, these are the definitions of Assertive and Turbulent personalities:

Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.
Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.

So my question here is, how come we only use the first four letters when identifying our personalities using MBTI? Judging from the definitions above, an assertive individual is extremely different from a turbulent person. For example, wouldn't an INFP-A be very different from an INFP-T? So why is it that usually only the first four letters are used?

And also, aren't there certain mbti types that are more success-driven, or more even-tempered than others? (Whenever I hang around my ESFJ or ESTJ friends it's obvious that they are way more success-driven and more sensitive to stress than me. I've also realised that perceivers are less likely to push themselves when it comes to achieving goals.)

Can anyone explain it to me please thanks! :laugh:

Well [MENTION=3521]Eric B[/MENTION]

I think your Assertive -A and Turbulent -B are related in the 4w3 and the 4w5 with points 8&7.

I thought you would have picked the bones of it in my pic.

094d64f147e99c29d0f154f543c0757e.jpg

There is chaos in order and order in chaos

I suppose you never bothered to read and take my post seriously Eric B

If that is to hard to interpret at the visceral level then it may go like this:

((4) 8&7&9&1)
((5) 9&8&1&2)
((6) 1&9&8&3)
((7) 2&1&3&4)
((8) 3&2&4&5)
((9) 4&3&5&6)
((1) 5&4&6&7)
((2) 6&5&7&8)
((3) 7&6&8&9)

Don't ask me to explain the patten,work it out your self.

If you don't get to 6 and twelve over all then keep going.

______________ 12
______ 12 _____________12

_ 12 ______________________ 12

__ 12 ____________________ 12

________ 12 ________ 12

Yes isn't it amazing, it tallies to 108.

I suppose now you want my number pattern relating to this diagram.

KitchenFly

(( ) four dimensions) needed , Edward doc

108 divide by 4 = 27
Primary basic brace line instinct, (idea)

8ca3b92603c099870e63fd3055d79f24.jpg

Note to self, eleven pattern thought of while watching and The 11 spoken of.

Supper cemetery 11+1 = 12

11+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 21

Note to self:

12-21 , 21-12

42 , 24

108-66=42

idea:

_______ 66

42 ___________ 42

54-45 , 45-54

18 , 108 , idea manifold.

______________ 12

________ 12 ________ 12

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How I feel when reading your blog at midnight:

tumblr_myq9hbqxcU1rza9b3o1_400.gif

KitchenFly

Make it ok and sleep on it and your own.... Intuitions of a spiritual order may serve you well.

KitchenFly

I was re watching these videos because supper symmetry and other things partly explained in these videos mirror functions, structural dynamics I see in the working of the enneagram and MBTI at the subtype level, and after thinking about:

Assertive (-A)
Turbulent (-T)

And my identifications of the symmetry between ((4) 8&7&9&1). I chose to re watch Edward Witten's explanations below because I see mirrored in those structures he in part explains in a basic language structural links to some dynamics I see, so I was writing little notes to be able to re remember conceptual structures I formed in mind as I was watch and listening to his explanations.

Like we have our awake time and or sleep time we are also linked between the quantum world and the physical world do tangible things we live with and relate to.

It is that link and the structure between mind and the quantum and the relative world I am working to ward understanding the structural connection via formulation at a psychometrics level of personalities structural dynamical workings.

"It takes three individual lines of force to make a new arising"
-The Holy Trinity Of The Law Of Three:discovering the radical truth at the hart of christianity. Page26

-1) Mind
-2) relive world
-3) quantum

I was doing my thing constructively minding my own business looking for correlations and recording memory recollection statements for my self on my own work page,thanks for stuffing up my train of focus.

Edward Witten on modern physics I - https://youtu.be/fnzLpyDsn3M

Edward Witten on modern physics II - https://youtu.be/NsYRCLYH954

Edward Witten on modern physics III - https://youtu.be/sIT_e62SgdI

Edward Witten on modern physics IV - https://youtu.be/uhNnyii8x_g

Edward Witten on modern physics V - https://youtu.be/-MaT8QKEgjs

KitchenFly

Pluto's spinning moons And The Six Instinctual Variants.

Well the time has come to think about appointing a posable order to a one to one relationship between Pluto and its five moons.

I have intuitively thought about this image below of Pluto's spinning moons. And reflecting on the nature of the six instinctive variant energies I tend to think the order if there is a one may de as follows.

The central Pluto = Sp/So
The second from the centre = So/Sp
The third from the centre = Sx/Sp
The fourth from the centre = Sp/Sx
The fifth from the centre = So/Sx
The sixth from the centre = Sx/So

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5aF6Bw56E

Closer to home are the six Astroid belts. I also think these six Astroid belts are linked to the six instinctual variants.

My ideas of how Pluto and its moons and the six Astroid belts are linked as a working mechanism involves ideas linked to M theory.

9acf4359afda406de610acb4ebba29d8.jpg

KitchenFly

An interesting coincidence.

If we count the Sun and the eight planets we have a number value of nine. The number nine is interesting from an enneagram perspective because the enneagram symbol has nine points.

Two numbers I find that are of great interest to me are the numbers 54 and 108. And if we place in mind the six Astroid belts and Pluto and its moons we have a number value of twelve.

So the interesting coincidence I find in this simple patter is the number value we can generate if we multiply twelve by nine and the sum we gain is one hundred and eight.

______________ 12

________ 12 ________ 12

KitchenFly

If there is a left and a right in nature and the the number value 54 is linked to the symbol of the absolute, could the number value 108 be linked to the left and the right of the symbol,of the absolute?

If so, the six Astroid belts and Pluto and its five moons could be two parts of a mechanical process that have a relationship with the left and right principle in nature.

One part could be Pluto and its five moons and the other part could be the six Astroid belts.

KitchenFly

I decided to go deeper into the structure of my one to one correlation and have completed one of twelve examples for the twelve Sub-Types at Point:9

Example: 9w1 Sx/Sp , F-N,S,T , Fi-Ne,Se,Te , Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 9w1 and INFP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Fi = 9 = Preferred function for the 9w1.
Te = w1 = 1w2 Preferred function Te.
Fe = w8 = 8w9 Preferred function Fe.
Ni = 6w5's = Point of Stress 6w5's Preferred function = Ni.
Te = 9w1's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Te.
Si = 3w2's preferred function Si.

Note six actions.

I think for the 9w1 Sx/Sp/So the order of the six variant heads is:

Fi = Sx/Sp
Te = Sp/So
Fe = Sx/So
Ni = So/Sx
Te = Sp/Sx
Si = So/Sp

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 9w1 Sx/Sp who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:3 , 3w2. In the example the neurotic energy will be Fi-Si the Fi comes from the first preference of the 9 energy in the 9w1 So/Sp and the Si comes from the first preference from the 3w2's first function.

Hi, I am an ISFP 9w1, 4w5, 6w5 SX/SP. Seems to be accurate for me at least.

That's interesting.

You say; "Seems to be accurate for me at least."

I'm not really into challenging people and asserting that they have misread there actual cognitive activity, but if you are open to my understanding as to why 9's score highly as ISFP's I am happy to shear with you the structure that I believe makes it so that many 9's believe them selves to be and do score as ISFP's.

It's slightly complex but if you are interested I will explain it for you, and also shear a structure that dose work in unison with this dynamic that is closer to the workings of the sleeping mind and its trance. In other words I will show to you the structure of the mind as it operates while lucid dreaming and operating within the dream state.

But if you are not really interested that's cool with me because I am kinda wanting to save that structure for when the enneagram institute discussion boards reopens in the near future.

I count six structures that work in unison and if tritype and the six instinctual variant heads and trifix are added then there are nine structures at work as I understand the living enneagram to operate.

Hi ghostlovescore. I have thought about it this morning and I have decided to not post the patterns and to save them for my original plan. To post the patterns on the enneagram institute discussion boards when they reopen in the near future.

But to help you out the Si is the second preference in both of these components. So ISFP followers as a measurement. But there is more to it but I don't wish to reveal the patten, to explain properly, would require revealing the bigger pattern.

Te = w1 = 1w2 Preferred function Te. Si is the second preference.
Fe = w8 = 8w9 Preferred function Fe. Si is the second preference.

So as a way of speaking, time and space witch are a unison would relate to the activity function of Te & Fe inline with - acting with, the second function "N" of the INFP ordering at Point:9.

Te & Fe become Si & Si as an action of utilising second function over first function, and the balance of three becomes ether or rudely to the shape of:

Te ________ Fe

_____ Ne

Si _________ Si

_____ Fi

_____ Si

Te ________ Fe

So basically Ne the second function becomes Si and there fore Si becomes the new, direct cognition function, and Te & Fe remain temporal (Time) and spectral (Spacial) related time and space are a unity function and the third implicate function Direct cognition swops from Ne to Si and Fi remains the "OBSERVER".

So it looks like this.

_________ Ne

Fi ________________ Ti

To

__________ Si

Te ________________ Fe

So that is a representation of one one function to ("tent in context") that is one piece of content with in the context of the pattern. If you can follow the logic of it as I present it.

______________ Fi
____ Si, Fe ___ ne ___ Te,Si

______________ Fi

_______Te ____ Si ____ Fe

__________ - The Observer

___________ Direct cognition
_________________( Si )

Space (Te) ________________ (Fe) Time

To understand this map requires utilising your own observer and the visceral of you intelligence to sense the values explained.

No offense but WTF is this. Also, what's up with Fe for 8 and Si for 3?

I don't get it.

It is about the law of three with an action between three parts within an action you FW.

There are within this action two multiplicities (Te & Fe) and The Observer observed via (Fi & Ne).

Three lines of force ( Te , Ne , Fe ) a shift takes place directed via a command from The Observer (Fi) three lines of force ( Si , Fi , Si ) and what change takes place is a shift in the order ( Te , Si , Fe ) Fi remained The Observer and the observed though action has a new perspective lens Ne becomes Se hence INFP action Becomes ISFP action but 9w1 always remains at its base line measurement INFP.

Note

three lines of force ( Si , Fi , Si ).

The Fi comes from Point:9 the 9w1, INFP.

One Si comes from the second function of the Point:1 1w2 ESTJ Second preferred function Si.

The second Si comes from the second function of the Point:8 8w9 ESFJ Second preferred function Si.

Note

change takes place is a shift in the order ( Te , Si , Fe )

Te comes from Point:1 1w2 ESTJ preferred function Te.

Fe comes from Point:8 8w9 ESFJ Second preferred function Fe.

The important understanding to start with is that this set of actions is a modality a modality of a action within one of nine sets of actions for each of the eighteen enneagram subtypes.

The action is a modality. For example it maybe an active line of force within the tritype action for the individual or it maybe not be most likely it will not be because the tritype action is a concentrated modality action within its own action as a form of the law of three within action, three lines of force.

I find or believe the law of three works in many ways within the operating mind, even in the sleeping mind the lucid thinking mind and the mind in its trance like state.

It is not true that the law of three is only associated with intuitions of a spiritual order generated via sensing thinking and feeling all at once, the truth is the law of three is at work in may ways in the general of our direct cognition and sub conches activity. If it was not l believe cognition and freedom of thought would not be posable.

The path to Higher Mind requires the action of making the Law Of Three happen within via sensing thinking and feeling at once to manifest intuition of a spiritual order, but that is just one form a higher specific form of making the law of three happen within. The fact is the law of three is happening within cognition constantly on May forms in May ways constantly so as we have flux within cognition.

With out the Law Of Three constantly working within cognition the flux of minds thinking the self would probity be stuck, and alive but stuck in a neutral most likely in a state were the only cognitive action likely would be ( S&N and T&F ) without any other of the eight cognitive actions.

This state or disease (adrenoleukodystrophy) reminds me of the movie lorenzo's oil.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo's_Oil

The medical state those people are in may provide and like medical states may provide scientific clues to the Nero chemical base of the function ( S&N and T&F ) within mind and hint also to the Nuro chemical structures of the eight cognitive functions.

There must be an electromagnetic and neurochemistry connection to the eight cognitive functions and the two ambidextrous functions ( S&N and T&F ).

My thinking is between ( space - time and gravity ) there is or maybe a link to ( S&N and T&F and Direct Cognition ). As there is a left and right in nature and a Presence or conches location.

The trick for me is to understand the role of ( S&N and T&F ) in the transformation process between parts of actions within a transformation, transformation process or proses that constantly occur within processes of the minds flux.

Could the relationship be as simple as a two lane circuit between the Hart and the Brain, wherein one end maybe related to input out put and at the other end there is also an input out put function. Two Functions four parts S&N and F&T.

If I was to take an intuitive guess I would place F&T with Brain and S&N with Hart.

But how to link all actions together the Eight Cognitive Functions and the two ambidextrous functions, ( S&N and T&F ).

KitchenFly

INTP and INTJ look nearly identical to the outside observer. INTJ and INTP both have the same stereotype to be the absent minded intellectual nerd. They appear to be the same person. However, in actuality, they're not alike at all.

The sixth function is known as the critical parent function. The sixth function is the hardest to use for both individuals. The negative part of INTP and INTJ interaction is that their first function is the hardest to understand for each other. INTJ have a hard time understanding introverted thinking which is finding faults and inconsistencies. INTP have trouble understanding introverted intuition which foresees implications,transformations, and likely effects.

The reason I told you is because they're not really alike at all. INTJ don't get Ti. INTP's don't get Ni

I agree that most INTP's don't get or have a hard time getting Ni but the 5w4 with a tritype 5w4 2w1 8w9 gets Ni extremely well especially the So/Sx because the So component sits on Point:7 and and point Severn connects with Point:1 , 7w6 goes to 1w9 the ambidextrous S&N type.

Further more the 5w4 2w1 8w9 tritype has a special balance within between the 8w9 and 2w1 at the second third and fourth functions.

2w1 has Si as its second preferred function and Ni as third preferred function.
8w9 has Ni as its second preferred function and Si as third preferred function.

Both 2w1 and 8w9 have Ti as it fourth preferred function.

So as you can see the similarly is is idea for the 5w4 2w1 8w9 and 5w4 8w9 2w1. A note worth example of this tritype with the stacking So/Sx/Sp is Russ Hudson.

A further point to add is that the the 1w9 is the type that has the ambidextrous S&N with is a second function Si&Ni.

But yes in general unless the 5w4 develops Ni they can have difficulties with being stressed and reclusive.

The 6w5 has a different difficulty it in fact has contact with Ni in one of its wings the wing associated with mood, the Severn wing for the 6w5 witch is 7w8. The 7w8 second preference is Ni.

The primer difficulty for the 6w5 is finding the correct balance and holding it witch requires connecting with the 5w6 via the 8w7. The reson being is that the 5w6 holds the ambidextrous T&F being ambidextrous Te&Fe.

Why is this important and a struggle? There are many obstacles and tempting distractions in the way as short cuts to contentment. I will not get into that other than to say one distraction can be friend ships with INFJ's if not productive and with a health conches mutual focus.

But more to the point, les look at the complexity the 6w5 faces.

Conches agenda is associated with the 6w5's five wing 5w4 and it's first function is Ti second preferred function is Ne and third prefers function is Se and four prefers function is Fe.

Conches mood is associated with the 6w5's Severn wing 7w8 and it's first function is Te and second preferred function is function is Ni and third prefers function is Si and fourth preferred function is Fi.

6w5 can be seen locked in mind as if they are viewing something focused more intently than most At times and it is understandable because of the unequal equal unique balances Ti - Te , Ne - Ni , Se - Si , Fe - Fi . And so for example Sx/So/Sp 6w5's can become frustrated finding the balance they seek instinctively because the ambidextrous Fi&Ti associated with Point:5 the 5w6 first preference conflicts because the fourth function of the Severn wing associated with mood for the 6w5 Sx/So or 6w5w7 Sx/So/Sp Fi contrasts with the agenda focused five wing for the Sx/So 6w5. In other words agenda and instinct and Ti and Te kinda get muddled up for the individual.

But other 6w5w7 types may not have such difficulties or advantages as the example given because when the 6w5 Sx/So let's go and trust magic can happen they can be very dynamic and amazingly in balanced. And also the other 6w5w7's, when they find the balance between the contrasts they can to excel in many ways, intellectually and via personification in there own way of instinctual expression.

An important question still remains. With these fresh concept in mind and reliving that there are twelve variables at play with in each set, the 5w4w6 and the 6w5w7 what ordering sequences may apply for each of the two types mentioned when considering the variant head structures.

There must be twelve dynamic key actions for not gut the two types we have talked about the INTP's and INTJ's, but all eighteen subtypes.

That is a complex puzzle, a puzzle that is work within my mind at present along with other patterns.

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aren't you mark anthony from PerC?

KitchenFly

The structure is simple and regardless of wether I like you or not I will shear it with you.

Ne-Fi

Simple reading the your own text I have quoted demonstrates this phycology of Ne-Fi Loop.

But the structure this powerful components works with and within is larger that two components.

And for this reason it is difficult to recognise the overcompensating nature of the shadow elements of this dynamic within a larger dynamic. And sadly, when the egoic mind is inflated in an excited or exhilarated or lost in the self's inner powered feel good presentation of a winning persona. It also neglects to witness the basic simple structure. The basic structure for each of the eighteen subtypes has many notes and ways those notes can be ordered, and one of the difficulties with observing the three part interconnected nature of the over all structure we shear in our (let's say social cohesive congeniality we shear) and extend an approval a sheared approval for a degree of free licence to exercise a degree of mutually enjoyed individual shadow expressions of emotional driven phycology.

The basic structure for the INTP consist of three parts the two parts that work with INTP as a supporting structure or as a primary dynamic for the successful image delivery of basic persona act like a multiplicity to I power the unity of the INTP mind set.

Ne----Fi
Fe----Se
Te----Ne
Se----Te

Ne-- t --Fi
Fe-- n --Se
Te-- s --Ne
Se-- f --Te

The first row or multiplicity flow, Ne and Fi is a Primary and can be linked to the selfs role within interpersonal control both of a positive and negative mature.

Interpersonal control is a simple practice that affects us all and we all participate with in this role play game so it will not be difficult to see the example of the thinking INTP exercising ( Ne-- t --Fi ).

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aren't you mark anthony from PerC?

I think he's A Son Of Two from INTPforum. I hope so, otherwise there are 2 complete and utter morons.

KitchenFly

I debated with an ENFP (Te tertiary) who though that I had no logic because I had no sources to back up my views, so Te users fundamentally don't get ti, and Ti users can't become Te.

INTP's when they get into there emotional moron like state utilise Te within there exaggerations. It is a sensitive thing for a INTP to accept the criticism of the idiosyncratic exaggerations because basically they are endeavouring to actualise them selves, there feelings externally.

@INerdNP you may won't to do a little more home work before casting barbs.

The five with four-wing.
Core of sub-type: five with four-wing; INTP
Auxiliary/wing: four with three-wing; ENFP
Mood wing: six with severn-wing; ISFP
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ

Example: 5w4 So/Sx , T-N,S,F , Ti-Ne,Se,Fe , Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 5w4 and INTP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Ti = 5 = Preferred function for the 5w4.
Ne = w4 = 4w3 Preferred function Ne.
Fi = w6 = 6w7 Preferred function Fi.
Se = 7w6's = Point of Stress 7w6's Preferred function = Se.
Fe = 5w4's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Fe.
Fe = 8w9's preferred function Fe.

Note six actions.

I think for the 5w4 So/Sx/Sp the order of the six variant heads is:

Ti = So/Sx
Ne = Sx/Sp
Fi = Sp/So
Se = So/Sp
Fe = Sp/Sx
Fe = Sx/So

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 5w4 So/Sx who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:8 , 8w9. In the example the neurotic energy will be Ti-Fe the Ti comes from the first preference of the 5 energy in the 5w4 So/Sx and the Fe comes from the first preference from the 8w9's first function.

The moron factor for the INTP comes from the fourth preferred preference from the mood wing 6w7/ ISFP coupled with the excitement from the point of integration/neurosis for the 5w4 the 8w9/ ESFJ and the fourth preference Sensing (Si) from the Auxiliary wing 4w3/ ENFP (Si).

Because the displays are often emotionally expressed it is ok to think of the moronic like episodes as also being the crippled guy factor, because all of a sudden after some short use of Fe and imagination suddenly at a party the 5w4 INTP can with out a dancing lesson, instantly in there own minds can dace like Fred Astaire even to rap music.

The 5w4 INTP needs to pay more attention to balancing Ne and Fi with the over utilised Ti, by balancing the Ne agenda wing component properly with the Fi mood component properly with the leading Ti function they and spear those on the dance flour having to suffer physiologically by having to witness there strange dance moves.

KitchenFly

I have been thinking about the question How dose extreme stress affect enneagram?

I think extreme stress can take one of eight paths. The eight paths can be divided in to two category's positive extreme stress and negative extreme stress.

A ninth is the transformative state a Bias free personal state (Stress - Trance-Ended) stress transformed to its optimum natural productive state aligned with. The Workings Of The Law Of Three.

A curious thought is, how closely aligned is the big five with this dynamic. I have not thought about this basically because I have not taken a real interest in the big five, but if the big five.

The eight parts relate to three Points for all eighteen basic personality types. The Point Energy and the the two wings. The Point energy is the passive and true neutral (the ninth) and the eight pertain to mood and agenda mood and agenda both positive and negative four actions for each of the two relating subtype energies working with each of the nine points of the enneagram.

E.g. For the two type nines the structure has one neutral or passive the passive is when one of the eight options are active the neutral becomes active but remains neutral when selfs Presence Is Aware Of The Greater (Host) greater nature in the context of of having actively made the law of three happen within in the moment, this what is meant by an active neutral. It remains neutral because the self always remains passive unto greater nature Host is indomitable. Active is passive passive is neutral in my language. The ninth option is experiential and only understood if it has been experienced by self as the observer.

The eight is a simple structure. Two Sets Of Four, mood and agenda and mood and agenda In the positive mode and negative mode.

The example 9w8 and 9w1

For the 9w8 Point eight is agenda and Point one is mood when Self has located more of the essential self the Point:9 becomes the deeper implicate of Self as actualised. The first step towards reclaimed authentic hole Self as nine points equally active, at one with what is. The what is is what hosts greater nature Universe Alive and Self Aware.

For the 9w1 Point one is agenda and Point eight is mood, The first step towards reclaimed authentic hole Self as nine points equally active, at one with what is. The what is is what hosts greater nature Universe Alive and Self Aware.

So as you can understand know there are Nine components one is an authentic low stress option there for there are nine low stress components within this structure that are receptive states unto witnessing Host in its non benign state detectable naturally via perception active observation.

90 + 180 = 270 , 90 short of 360.

A zero a seven a two "host". "Man" a zero a six a three.

KitchenFly

Exporting the sub conches mechanisms of type is something that is intriguing to me (fear kelt) or (a empathic utilisation with a component of an subsidiary wing?) not shore, makes me curious seems more usual to my lazy mind.

But anyway the Severn with six witch utilises Ni & Ni from the 6w5 and the 7w8. Stress factor one of eight is this the using of SP instinct?

Not shore but exploring the weave that I have been advised dose not exist seems to be more interesting the listening to the written words of the person stating such dose not exist.

Gets me thinking,, why would a 5w4 who via fix design dork at such a view point? Could it be because to do so would concisely require the self to have some understand of the lens of witch would empower the 5w4 to conches ly look though via to see and appreciate such a level of the human condition an aspect of minds mechanical operation.

As a primary type a 9 , 9w1 I utilise 7w6 mostly at a congenial level mostly via the SO instinctual drive but what energies are there to be mastered or to be empowered by if the six instinctual variant heads were to embraced by self proactively conches ly and selflessly?

Thought to be thought.

I chose not to embrace Socionics because I do not have a correct and full understanding of many parts within the system I am still finding the true paths of operation.

I think I understand that Scocionics takes a four dimensional view of the byfication of the duality of both the primary and secondary functions and if so well that all good but first thing first.

If you look in some of my first posts you will see that one the top thinkers in the the Scocionics model handed to in appreciation some primary parts to my structure.

I was spot on and interesting. But I have my work to do and your roll is to meet your needs one of witch is to engage in interpersonal control for you ID's symbiotic satisfaction to actualise self.

First look at the SP Severn with six and eight and then think, if I wish to honestly engage with a 9w1w8 Sx/Sp how and witch of the 108 lens structure should I approach via in mind to authentically synergies with the 9w1w8 Sx/Sp. all types are early approachable it the self spits it attention 1/2 on self via virtue and the other 1/2 via receptivity via social value.

When I attended Hale school in Perth WA. In grade four in the third term and though grade five I thought myself to recognise the basic structure, the phonetics, and demonstrated a mastery of the language. That was my private victory.

While attending Doubleview primary school As a remedial student I was asked or told I had to give a performance in front of the hole school and all the teacher as a task and I could do easy thing I wanted I chose no to do anything. But as I walked on to the stage to wing it, I stood there with nothing to do spelt the shock embraced the second shock and gained clarity as the final shock set in and as I looked out I began to describe the phycological basic view from each of the teachers primary instinctive lens one day one sequentially each person in the hall was amazed at the level of observational truth I was articulating without causing harm to the emotional body of the individual.

The revolt an enquiry from a representative of the a section of the education department. An interview. Because no one had ever witnessed such an action that was receptively embraced by all who had witnessed it.

The Law of three is real and the structures of mind are never really hidden from self if self finds the key to a seas the view to see that lay visible to be understood.

Now you may not relate to my work and I may not have the same capacity to activate that part of minds view I chose to trade of, but I have understanding that remain and though the MBTI and enneagram I can make y way to understanding those structures I cauldron view instinctively and naturally via free will.

By grade seven after recognising other's were incapable of braking free of the egoic mask that held them fixated I lost interest and moved on to integrating the mundane my pears were preoccupied with.

If I was to teach a drafted curriculum designed to teach people to manifest the phycological maturity to authentically synergies proactively I would teach the phonics so to say of such a structure and mirror the empathic logic.

It's al quite simple when the basics are honoured. But you [MENTION=25594]CognitiveLiberty[/MENTION] have your own thoughts.

Now that I have served you your higher self I request of you to simply FO.

KitchenFly

Both are perfectionistic. Both can be extremely hardworking. I have trouble distinguishing the two. What are the differences?

Here are the 16 statements from the time in my life when I was a self-hating, compulsive perfectionist (I have since overcome it).

1. "If I'm not perfect, I will not live up to my family name."
2. "I have an unrealistic vision of an idealized self, and I need to be perfect to achieve it."
3. "I don't celebrate my achievements. I criticize myself for what I don't achieve."
4. "I'm tired of blaming myself, but I don't believe in blaming other people. I try to blame my perfectionism, but then I realize it's my fault after all."
5. "I am ruthless to myself when I fail. I am a bad person if I make a mistake, in any area of life."
6. "The only way to combat my lazy nature is to work myself to death."
7. "People were very hurtful to me when I was young, so I work to be perfect in order to prove to them that I have changed."
8. "If I want to achieve my dreams, I cannot make any mistakes."
9. "I have built my entire identity on the things I achieve. When I do not do these things perfectly, then I lose myself."
10. "All love is based on performance. If I perform perfectly, I will get more love than if I had not."
11. "My perfectionism is rooted in inferiority. I am naturally worse than other people, so I have to be perfect."
12. "Life is a ladder. Whenever I perform badly, I am knocked down a rung."
13. "I have to make up for all the years I didn't do well by being perfect."
14. "I need to prove to myself and the world that I can do well."
15. "I would rather have a false sense of accomplishment than a very real sense of failure."
16. "Being kind to myself leads to laziness. I must hate myself in order to do well."

I'm interested in which statements correlate with each type, because I feel like there are both in there.

Both can be extremely hardworking. I have trouble distinguishing the two. What are the differences?

Type's 3's and 6's and 9's are primary types and they have subsidiary wings. The two type three's have a Point:5 and Point:1 as there two subsidiary wings.

Types's 1's, 2's, 4's, 5's, 7's, and 8's are secondary types and they don't have subsidiary wings like the primary types do.

The primary types are more aware off and place more consideration upon the three primary actions of considering the inner actions of Sensing from the hart centre (type three's), Feeling from the head centre (type six's), relating from the gut centre (type nine's) when taking others action into consideration.

We're as the secondary types are more focused on primarily negotiating via actualising via projecting via the three influential drives of supper ego negotiating via 1's and 2's, Id 4's and 5's, ego 7's and 8's.

The sets of variations overlap because Points 3, 7, and 8 belong primarily to the ego drive. Points 6, 1, and 2 belong primarily to the supper ego drive. And Points 9, 4, and 5 belong primarily to the Id drive.

1. "If I'm not perfect, I will not live up to my family name."
The line between 1 and 7 at the instinctive level. type:3 Sp/So.

2. "I have an unrealistic vision of an idealized self, and I need to be perfect to achieve it."
Fe -- Si -- Ne

3. "I don't celebrate my achievements. I criticize myself for what I don't achieve."
Line 1 to 4 at the instinctive level.

4. "I'm tired of blaming myself, but I don't believe in blaming other people. I try to blame my perfectionism, but then I realize it's my fault after all."
Sp Point:1 /So Point:8 relate thing Point:9. Line 3 to 9.

5. "I am ruthless to myself when I fail. I am a bad person if I make a mistake, in any area of life."
Line between Points 4 and 2. Self-Image Point:3.

6. "The only way to combat my lazy nature is to work myself to death."
Influence of subsidiary wings 5 and 1 lines between 5-7 and 1-4 influenced by Point of stress Point:9.

7. "People were very hurtful to me when I was young, so I work to be perfect in order to prove to them that I have changed."
Wings 2 and 4.

8. "If I want to achieve my dreams, I cannot make any mistakes."
SP -Self Preservation, Instinctual energy.

9. "I have built my entire identity on the things I achieve. When I do not do these things perfectly, then I lose myself."
Sp/So/Sx losing the balance from inner completeness of the team work Instinctual triangle Points (-2-5-:cool: the Instinctual triangle preferred is The Personal (-1-7-4-).

10. "All love is based on performance. If I perform perfectly, I will get more love than if I had not."
Possibly 3w2w4 energy. Counterbalancing overcompensation from the inner Sp/Sx/So energy.

11. "My perfectionism is rooted in inferiority. I am naturally worse than other people, so I have to be perfect."
Mood wing, - Point:4.

12. "Life is a ladder. Whenever I perform badly, I am knocked down a rung."
Sx from Sp/So/Sx (Sx/sense/Sp) seesaw Points:4/3/2.

13. "I have to make up for all the years I didn't do well by being perfect."
So from Sp/So/Sx (So/feel/Sx) seesaw Points:7/6/5.

14. "I need to prove to myself and the world that I can do well."
Point: 3 - The passion.

15. "I would rather have a false sense of accomplishment than a very real sense of failure."
The Passion at Point:3 Deceit.

16. "Being kind to myself leads to laziness. I must hate myself in order to do well."
Ne-Se

KitchenFly

Thinking vs Feeling

It's a good question and a tricky question to explain. Why? Because of the complexities involved. I don't want to even attempt to explain my view but I will touch on it by attempting to address the subject.

I think there several forms of thinking and several forms of feeling. And in a sense there are 36 forums of each. Why 36? Because there are 18 Subtypes and there is an I and E always associated with each function.
36 T and 36 F even though 18 maybe thought of as being hidden within the shadow unexpressed directly though subtype type energy. The act of T or F involves both I and E in its benign raw action. So you could say there are 45 T expressions and 45 F expressions. 118 including N and S and 120 including the two ambidextrous components but if a single letter was to decried the two additional then it would remain 118 components.

But basically feeling has three tones and thinking also has three tones each tone is generated by the three different key's of the influencing triad pitch so to say.

At the simpler level of the MBTI form of feeling and thinking.

I perceive feeling to be observational orientated led primarily, followed by response as reaction if expression is need in reply to what has been perceived observed or witnessed.

I perceive thinking to be an inner personal analytical disruptive led cognitive orientated observational process, followed by response as reaction if expression is need in reply to what has been perceived observed or witnessed.

Thinking seems to be predominantly computation or complexity orientated and feeling seems to be predominantly observation or observed orientated.

Quantity of that of which is in minds view vs values of that of witch is in minds view. Thinking.

Quanta of the volume observed of that of which is in mind view. Feeling

So with a view of 36 components or 45 components or a in alI total of 118 components it shore is tricky to distinguish and understand correct meaning within the flux of such a complex multiplicity. So many frequency expressive values.

That my take on it if I get down to the nitty gritty of it all.

An interesting abstract though comes to mind. It the 118 is thought of in a context of being influenced by three triad pitches then the number becomes 354.
I forget exactly how manny acid there are in the brain but I think the number is 368 acids.
So that's kinda an interesting thought because there is a number gap of 14 between the number values 354 and 368, if 368 is correct.

Sense think feel is related to the triads and the making of the law of three happen within of witch produces intuitions of a spiritual order.

So the number 14 that is the gap number may relate to intuitions of a spiritual order if there is any substance to the lateral thinking idea I have intuitively generated from the idea of, what would the value purpose be,for the 14 units remaining.

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seems like you are trying to correlate and combine all kinds of theories and information in order to create your own theory and understanding of things which, when translated into words and posted on forums makes no sense to everyone else. Even crazier is that you have been busy with this for 25 years.

Your confusing posts are all over the internet, with your first MBTI/Enneagram correlation article (which you also post everywhere) being posted all the way back in 2007. Which was the same year you quit your business in Australia? :p

What MBTI/Socionics type do you identify with, KitchenFly?

He says he is an INFP 9w1 sx/sp.