User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 120

Thread: KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

  1. #61

    Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

    Maybe I like thinking aloud. And shearing my thoughts.

    Can you make that ok?

    I can make the things I don't particularly like ok and move on. How about you? @Zay

  2. #62
    Junior Member Array Scintillator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENTp Ti
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Your thoughts need some shearing.







    They're a little woolly.

  3. #63

    Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

    Quote Originally Posted by Scintillator View Post
    Your thoughts need some shearing.







    They're a little woolly.
    Well that's a little bit critical. You will get over it in fact if your reading this you have only just re remembered. Unless of course I'm a stronger mirror that you may have realised. "Mood".
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 02-27-2016 at 09:56 AM.

  4. #64

    Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    A lot of the characters that are often typed as 7w6s, they are more likely a 6w7 with so in their block. A lot of 6w7s are often viewed, especially so dominant 6w7s as people that do not take life seriously. It is more like they prefer to not take any responsibility at all or face their fears. Think of bumi from the legend of korra, the earth bending guy, simb from the lion king franchise and Junior from My Wife and Kids. All of them are just a bunch of exxjs 6w7s afraid of taking on the world by themselve. Out of all variants of 6w7s, sp so or so sp 6w7s are probably more proe to talk a lot of smack when people are backing them up and they have all the advantages. Rigby from regular show, 6w7. The ones who need to take responsible, 6w7, the ones who need to be brave six. 6w7s are more prone to withdraw from the world and you can see their paranoia more due to having a seven as their wing.

    Real 7w6s will be more like Peter Griffin Siamise twin brother is 7w6. He is spontaneous and is willing to help a lot of people with the knowledge that he knows and is willing to learn everything that he can about the world until he gets tired of it. 7w6s are a lot smarter than they are portrayed in tv shows an the media have been lying to you and they are a lot more responsible than given credit. I am not saying all of them like that. The main problem with 7w6s is that they can be a impractical due to not have a 7w6 and they can and they are more likely to bite off more than they can chew and sometime they have a tendency to rushed their, especially if they are esxj and enxp to rushed their plan due to them having strong ne or tertiary ne.


    It must maybe the Sx/Sp we shear because it took me five minutes or so of considering and thinking about the exxps and esxj and enxp component of your post before I thought I got your view point impression.

    Point 6 connects with points 3 and 5 and 7. The 3w4 has as one of its subsidiary wings (one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)) and the 7w6 also connects with (one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)). The 6w7 or 6w7w5 five wing component is (five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)). So I get a sense of the impression you may have as a construct in mind.

    But it seems you also have the instincts on your mind because it seems as if you are almost placing exxps with the Social Instinct and esxj with the Sexual Instinct and enxp with Self Preservation Instinct energy.

    Ok I get the feel of your language but I'm thinking it is influenced by the divide between points 6 & 7 and Point:3. As if Point Severn a thinking triad energy is replacing Point:9's role as the relating direct cognition components role.

    Between points three and six is a multiplicity and sometimes the mind can get out court between the head and hart and super ego and ego components while tussling, with between,can replace ego with ego (3 with 7) as a point six counter mechanism to win focus in favour of mind being head focused ,its own privy bias as a concern driven need have a completion a relating perspective a direct cognitive completion. A move from 6 to 7 while remaining head triad focus related subjectively.

    Mind tends to avoid change real change that involves the making of the law of three within.

    To my surprise of having noted recently that there is a new teaching, the word doubt and been replaced with anguish witch started of as fear, for Point:6's passion. Having thought about this has flavoured this reply post.

    But I would think that all three words (-fear-doubt-anguish-)are all equally correct because a type six must (-sense-think-feel-) regardless if an objective is to avoid at all cost, the inner experience of allowing the law of three to manifest automatically within Selfs own experience.

    The Void is mans greatest or largest irrational ,cognitive fear.

    That's my opinion. And it make sense to me that most seek not to know the boundary so as to keep well out of mind the real the is over whelming to fearful imagination of mans egoic mind.


    The triads - (-Hart triad-Relating triad-Head triad-)

    Instinctive sub conches level - (-sense-think-feel-)

    Cognitive attitudinal and behavioural levels - (-fear-doubt-anguish-)


    If this correct then what are the missing sixteen passions for the other eight types?

  5. #65

    Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    How I feel when reading your blog at midnight:

    Is that you Will, I have been concerned for your well being. Will you must forgive me...and meet with me in soon, in serious three perhaps. Can you forgive me Will? If you like I can find you We will talk soon I and the three of us can reacquaint you me and Sefi. ..I'm having liver on toast with fresh ground cat squeezed coffee beans from Bali it ready is the finest,. You should holiday some time with me Will my old friend.

    The Good Doctor.

    @Forever ;Don't worry Will, when the belly heals you will feel settled and you will forgive my exaggerations we are close friend Will and I look forward to having at my dinner table with new friends.

  6. #66
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    Is that you Will, I have been concerned for your well being. Will you must forgive me...and meet with me in soon, in serious three perhaps. Can you forgive me Will? If you like I can find you We will talk soon I and the three of us can reacquaint you me and Sefi. ..I'm having liver on toast with fresh ground cat squeezed coffee beans from Bali it ready is the finest,. You should holiday some time with me Will my old friend.

    The Good Doctor.

    @Forever ;Don't worry Will, when the belly heals you will feel settled and you will forgive my exaggerations we are close friend Will and I look forward to having at my dinner table with new friends.
    Gosh that series, I let my curiousity too far with that one. Too artsy Fartsy with edgy kids just drooling. Lol
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Gosh that series, I let my curiousity too far with that one. Too artsy Fartsy with edgy kids just drooling. Lol
    I have just finish watching watching serious 2 and then serious 1 because I liked the program.

    I thought it was well done, Lecter seemed to me to be a 7/6 Sp/So and will seemed to me to be a 5w4 So/Sp 4w5 Sp/So 1w2 Sx/So.

    Was so happy to witness Hannerble kill Will, he should have kill him several episodes sooner to spear me the irritation of having to watch and listen to his mono carry on. He better bet be bead I don't wish to suffer Wills 1w2 Sx/So overcompensating personalities needs into the future.

    Looks like an interesting life style being a serial killer I did not realise there was so much art involved. If I was Hanabal I would have to scrape the meat of the bones and present like a stick drawing image from the bone, of people lunching on people.

    I thought the second serious was much better than the first and I was surprised at how cleaver the team was to produce such an interesting program.

    I don't normally watch that kinda program but if it is well done then I am happy to watch it for the entertainment factor.

    I didn't know Aspergers was related to empathic receptivity but it makes sense. To end to a polarity Cause and effect as out come. I can relate to that Aspergers characteristic of empathic receptivity and a non desire to generally communicate. There is a complex order to reasoning not to wish to partake in open communication with other in general, but it is a complex topic because there all so is a desire or selectively connect, at lest that was my experience while in my pre teen years. But everyone is different and at different levels within there own development.

    I found some interesting posable links to the deeper enneagram within that serious, relating to numbers. The Totem pole of seventeen bodies the witness being the eighteenth and the seventeenth being the fresh body. And that clock, six on one side of the circle and six on the other side of the circle as it it referenced the Void and the six point fig, six of each in, conches and sub conches. Both spatial and temporal.

  8. #68
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    I have just finish watching watching serious 2 and then serious 1 because I liked the program.

    I thought it was well done, Lecter seemed to me to be a 7/6 Sp/So and will seemed to me to be a 5w4 So/Sp 4w5 Sp/So 1w2 Sx/So.

    Was so happy to witness Hannerble kill Will, he should have kill him several episodes sooner to spear me the irritation of having to watch and listen to his mono carry on. He better bet be bead I don't wish to suffer Wills 1w2 Sx/So overcompensating personalities needs into the future.

    Looks like an interesting life style being a serial killer I did not realise there was so much art involved. If I was Hanabal I would have to scrape the meat of the bones and present like a stick drawing image from the bone, of people lunching on people.

    I thought the second serious was much better than the first and I was surprised at how cleaver the team was to produce such an interesting program.

    I don't normally watch that kinda program but if it is well done then I am happy to watch it for the entertainment factor.

    I didn't know Aspergers was related to empathic receptivity but it makes sense. To end to a polarity Cause and effect as out come. I can relate to that Aspergers characteristic of empathic receptivity and a non desire to generally communicate. There is a complex order to reasoning not to wish to partake in open communication with other in general, but it is a complex topic because there all so is a desire or selectively connect, at lest that was my experience while in my pre teen years. But everyone is different and at different levels within there own development.

    I found some interesting posable links to the deeper enneagram within that serious, relating to numbers. The Totem pole of seventeen bodies the witness being the eighteenth and the seventeenth being the fresh body. And that clock, six on one side of the circle and six on the other side of the circle as it it referenced the Void and the six point fig, six of each in, conches and sub conches. Both spatial and temporal.
    I watched the whole series. Maybe you'll understand what I mean, or you could have an entirely different opinion.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  9. #69

    Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Anyway, why are emotions on this forum considered rational ?

    Also why are Intution and Sensing considered irrational functions ?
    Anyway, why are emotions on this forum considered rational ?

    I think this forum is made up of individuals and regardless of how conches or un conches the individuals are the observer within understands that emotion really means energy motion. All functions are forms of energy motion in motion.

    Also why are Intution and Sensing considered irrational functions ?

    I think because they are viewed in a contextual form of isolation.

    For the context of this statement to be correctly understood requires an understanding of three differing dynamics.

    1) Point:4 and Point:9 are at one level with a three into three dynamic that relates to the divide between the Instinctual level and the egoic level of mind are both neutrals. Point:4 is the passive of a one of three part of three parts, the Point:3 is the positive and the Point:2 is the negative of the three parts one of three parts of an instinctive dynamic at the instinctive level. The Point:9 is the passive of a three part structure a basic primary structure between the three primary points (-3-6-9-).

    2) The four components, intuition sensing feeling and thinking are a mirror of the six pointed fig at a level of dynamic operation wherein there four components are never truly separate but are a divided flux of a multiplicity, perhaps working in a fractal like operating form at some not yet understood level of operation.

    In six basic manners.

    - sense-intuit
    - intuit-think
    - sense-feel
    - feel-think
    - think-sense
    - feel-intuit

    3) And in a pattern of ten parts, the above plus


    - sensing
    - feeling
    - thinking
    - intuition
    - sense-intuit
    - intuit-think
    - sense-feel
    - feel-think
    - think-sense
    - feel-intuit
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 03-07-2016 at 12:40 AM.

  10. #70
    Super Ape Array Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    The fuck

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 08:05 PM
  2. [INTJ] For the love of an INTJ
    By Algora J in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:16 AM
  3. What is your number for the sake of your loved one?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM
  4. for the benefit of all mankind
    By entropie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:45 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO