User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    And your Point Is?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
    So, after reading through all of this I just went and found an instinctual variant test and ended up with Sx, and then even Sp and So (Sx at 70% and Sp and So at 46%) I could use some help putting two and two together as it's all new to me.
    I would like to help you but that is not what I am good at Dark Star.

SX is one one of three instinctual energies. To be SP and SO equal is possibly a good sign a sigh of health phycological health. Because we have all three and generally that flow in two triangles and at each Point of each of the two triangles a movement to the other triangle is natural.

persons predominately who gravitate to one of the two triangles relates to a more Impersonal approach to synergy with another or others and the persons who gravitate to the other triangle predominantly have a more personal approach people first personal approach towards synergy with an other or others.

Impersonal Triangle:

- Sp/Sx to Sx/So to So/Sp you can see that there is a fork at each of the three injunctions. Because the Sp belongs to Point two and the /Sx belongs to Point four. The Sx belongs to Point five and the /So belongs to Point Severn. The So belongs to Point eight and the /Sp belongs to Point one.

The two triangle work between the Points -1-7-4- and -8-2-5-

When other triangle the personal synergy orientated triangle consisted of the other three of six Instinctual variants. Sp/So to So/Sx to Sx/Sp.

The Sp belongs to Point one and the /So belongs to Point eight but the movement is to So/Sx or it could move in the other direction within the triangle of three of six Instinctual energies.

So recapping. Sp/So to So/Sx to Sx/Sp. The Sp belongs to Point one and the /So belongs to Point eight. The So belongs to Point seven and the /Sx belongs to Point five. The Sx belongs to Point four and the /Sp belongs to Point one.

Then there is the primary triangle -3-6-9- you won't find this in the standard dynamics disruptions of who the Instincts work but what I see is that Points 2 and 4 seesaw over Point 3 and Points 5 and 7 seesaw over Point 6 and Points 8 and 1 seesaw over Point 9

At Point Nine the Instinctual Energy is related cognitively as relate-think.
    At Point Six the Instinctual Energy is related cognitively as think-feel.
    At Point Three the Instinctual Energy is related cognitively as sense-feel.

One side of the seesaw of lets say the Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp seesaw that has a point Three as its Pivot Point so to say, it could be said that at Point:2 the Sp/Sx feels what it senses and focuses on sensing people at the Instinctual level First and on the other side of the seesaw the Sx/Sp that it senses what it feels and focuses on feeling people at the Instinctual level First. But there is flexibility because we all can experience all six Instinctual Variant Heads. But we tend to limit our focus and predominantly favour one mostly. Or at lest that is what I note with my selfs own experience.

Think-feeing feeing value appraising the other. Sx/So.
    Feel-thinking thinking analytically the other. So/Sx.

Relate-think thinking via a logos imperially in relation to the other. Sp/So
    Think-relate relating to expand an imperial logos toward understanding another. So/Sp.

I am not the best at recording stuff for developing a typology understanding structure of what is taking place within the cognitive energy of the types and the six Instinctive variant energies, but I have done my best to give an accurate understanding, great minds like Russ Hudson may say well that good but not quite right but I think what I have sheared will point you in the right direction for developing an understanding and perhaps down the tract you can help me by correcting or refining what I have sheared with a more accurate definition or definitions of what is taking place.

Cheers

Example: 3w4 So/Sx , T-S,N,F , Ti-Se,Ne,Fe , Ti-Ni , Ne-Si , Fe-Fi .

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Ti-Ni , Ne-Si , Fe-Fi ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 3w4 and ISTP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Ti = 3 Preferred function for the 3w4.
    Ne = w4 = 4w5 Preferred function Ne.
    Si = w2 = 2w3 Preferred function Si.
    Ni = 9w8 = Point of Stress 9w8's Preferred function = Ni.
    Fe = 3w4's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Fe.
    Fi = 6w7's preferred function Fi.

Note six actions.

I think for the 3w4 So/Sx/Sp the order of the six variant heads is:

Ti = So/Sx
    Ne = Sx/So
    Si = Sp/So
    Ni = Sx/Sp
    Fe = Sp/Sx
    Fi = So/Sp

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 3w4 So/Sx who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:6 , 6w7. In the example the neurotic energy will be Ti-Fi the Ti comes from the first preference of the 3 energy in the 3w4 So/Sx and the Fi comes from the first preference from the 6w7's first function.
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 01-01-2016 at 12:36 PM.

6w5 - 5w4 Ti-Ni loop.

6w5-9w8-3w4-6w7 , 6w5-9w1-3w2-5w6 . Twin action primary and secondary actions.

3w4 and 3w2 ( INFTP AND ESNTJ )

Second and third shocks ( More inter reflection and recall needed got to get it right and order the three shocks correctly ).

Last edited by KitchenFly; 01-01-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Example: 9w1 , F-N,S,T , Fi-Ne,Se,Te , Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 9w1 and INFP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Fi = 9 Preferred function for the 9w1.
    Te = w1 = 1w2 Preferred function Te.
    Fe = w8 = 8w9 Preferred function Fe.
    Ni = 6w5's = Point of Stress 6w5's Preferred function = Ni.
    Te = 9w1's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Te.
    Si = 3w2's preferred function Si.

Note six actions.

I think for the 9w1 Sx/Sp/So the order of the six variant heads is:

Fi = Sx/Sp
    Te = Sp/So
    Fe = Sx/So
    Ni = So/Sx
    Te = Sp/Sx
    Si = So/Sp

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 9w1 Sx/Sp who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:3 , 3w2. In the example the neurotic energy will be Fi-Si the Fi comes from the first preference of the 9'energy in the 9w1 So/Sx and the Si comes from the first preference from the 3w2's first function.
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 01-01-2016 at 12:42 PM.

I should not really say anything because I have no experience with the 5th letter,in the MBTI.

But I have read all these posts and I have thoughts at the gut level of what I may assume it being the 5th may refer to. (A guess).

Copy write and plagiarism and originality is a big thing.

-A and -B maybe like touching on the energy of the two triangles at the instinctive level of the enneagram, that would make sense to me but that is a guess, I have not looked at the 5th letter in the MBTI in any way other than reading these posts above.

Eric B spoke of a neurotic component, I can give one or two examples via my understanding utilising my model.

In the example below the neurotic energy will be Ti-Fi the Ti comes from the first preference of the 3 energy in the 3w4 So/Sx and the Fi comes from the first preference from the 6w7's first function.

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 3w4 So/Sx who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:6 , 6w7.

Example: 3w4 So/Sx , T-S,N,F , Ti-Se,Ne,Fe , Ti-Ni , Ne-Si , Fe-Fi .

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Ti-Ni , Ne-Si , Fe-Fi ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 3w4 and ISTP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Ti = 3 Preferred function for the 3w4.
    Ne = w4 = 4w5 Preferred function Ne.
    Si = w2 = 2w3 Preferred function Si.
    Ni = 9w8 = Point of Stress 9w8's Preferred function = Ni.
    Fe = 3w4's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Fe.
    Fi = 6w7's preferred function Fi.

Note six actions.

I think for the 3w4 So/Sx/Sp the order of the six variant heads is:

Ti = So/Sx
    Ne = Sx/So
    Si = Sp/So
    Ni = Sx/Sp
    Fe = Sp/Sx
    Fi = So/Sp

So is it a switch the terms ( -A & -T ) or a measured set of questions for whether an individual is part of the ( -2-5-8-) team work triangle perhaps -T or the ( -1-7-4- ) personal triangle perhaps -A. Or is it neither of these two guesses of mine. I don't know.

But that my input.
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 01-07-2016 at 12:08 PM.

I decided to go deeper into the structure of my one to one correlation and have completed one of twelve examples for the twelve Sub-Types at Point:5

Example: 5w4 So/Sx , T-N,S,F , Ti-Ne,Se,Fe , Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 5w4 and INTP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Ti = 5 = Preferred function for the 5w4.
    Ne = w4 = 4w3 Preferred function Ne.
    Fi = w6 = 6w7 Preferred function Fi.
    Se = 7w6's = Point of Stress 7w6's Preferred function = Se.
    Fe = 5w4's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Fe.
    Fe = 8w9's preferred function Fe.

Note six actions.

I think for the 5w4 So/Sx/Sp the order of the six variant heads is:

Ti = So/Sx
    Ne = Sx/Sp
    Fi = Sp/So
    Se = So/Sp
    Fe = Sp/Sx
    Fe = Sx/So

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 5w4 So/Sx who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:8 , 8w9. In the example the neurotic energy will be Ti-Fe the Ti comes from the first preference of the 5 energy in the 5w4 So/Sx and the Fe comes from the first preference from the 8w9's first function.

QUOTE= NeTiSiFe(Se)?

I can see that structure with in the persona of the INTP 5w4 So/Sx.

Se would come from the first function of the ESFP 7w6 the point of stress for the INTP 5w4 So/Sx.

Ne would come from the four wing of the 5w4 ENFP components first preference Ne.

Ti would come from the first function of the INTP.

Si would come from the first function of the six wing of the 5w4 INTP's Second wing at Point:6 the energy of 6w7 ISFP (Si).

I have witnessed this focused state of one of my closed friends when he expresses a leaning towards the emotional/ melancholy moment many times if I was to take a snap shot I would most likely write as you have if it is the INTP energy you are referring to?

What I am focusing on is a different more general fly under the radar focused set of inter playing energies that work with the second and third and fourth preferences of the primary. So for the INTP it is N,S,F.

Part of the difficulty of spotting the three loops or Tie-loop action is because splitting of attention, occupies attention. And the splitting of attention works in more that one as many actions are working at once and in sequence.

But I think I got it (Se)-(Fe-Ti) & (Si-Ne).

An interesting thing is that the Si-Ne can work as to Ne-Si because it is the ENFP 4w3 two first preferences Ne from the four component and Si from the w3 component ISTJ.

BUT to explain this two part being or becoming four part requires me to explain the ambidextrous S&N and ambidextrous F&T components and its relationship with (imaginary number theory) and _+_= negative one.

Negative one + Negative one + Negative one + Negative one

(Negative one squared).

Got it but still working on it stuff like

1.08 - 108

So to say.

Connecting the three shocks in a unit of hole action is the goal.

But it's tricky because I'm a bum my when it comes to math. But I have the basic impressionistic view in mind so it's slow going but I will get there.

(imaginary number theory) is an essential component of radar, with out it it would not be meaning full for air port controllers to utilise radar for there work.

(imaginary number theory) maybe linked to the the structure of the MBTI plus two linking with the enneagram model.

The plus two is (ambidextrous S&N , ESNTJ - 1w9) and (ambidextrous F&T , INFTP -5w6). The two missing MBTI like components.

There is a lot more structure to it but that's kinda the basics.

Negative one (N) + Negative one (F) + Negative one (S)+ Negative one (T)

Four components two parts.

_ +_ = negative one

_ +_ = negative one

Or

S + N = negative one

F + T = negative one

1.08 ------------ 108

Sub conches - Conches

Fractal Idea?

2D - 3D

1D - 4D