User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

Default KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    Not may people will have an interest in this but I am going to post and add to it kinda like a thought blog, modelling note page.

There will most likely be simple spelling errors so please be forgiving and if in drought think of the word phonetically and you most you will be able to follow along, and post spelling errors and I will fix then.

I will kinda be all over the place compiling and bring old and new number patterns to the table.

First I will start with the Dark Energy Number, then my Carbon Number, and my Absolute number pattern and then I will present some number pattern's that I have posted recently on the forum.

I will post pictures of tables and interesting stuff like that to help other see and follow along and think there own thoughts and do there own thing if that may choose.

For me it is an interest a curiosity some thing I like to do and something I be leave is important so I give my self the response ability to undertake the exploration.

I will be doing a very nine thing I will be endeavour to synthesise things together in a global way because I am very much a global thinker big picture thinker.

An example is my latest train of thought linking DNA & RNA from both genes and bacterium to the Dark Energy number giving an explanation as to a posable purpose for the first part of the number 122 zero's, and if it is correct then it helps to understand how to ex spore the dark matter number and its role within the fixed design of the Human condition.

Some would say this is type six terrain but I say it is everyone's terrain and all I will do is provide a simple over view and then leave it to smarter people them my self to do the work I am unable to do and that is to advance it and work out its complexity from a simple global view I hope to provide as a conceptual idea that seems to make sense within my mind.

Please don't post a reply for a bit because I have much to,cut and past and it will take maybe one or two full posting pages.

I will start this exercise tomorrow.

But just as a little teaser for those who have read my post on the dark energy number, if you look at the table of DNA and count the 64 twice and subtract three twice you get the number 122.

I will post a pic and you will intuitively work out witch three to subtract from the count and and one 64 is for DNA of genes and the other is for bacteria please note that I have not checked if there are also 64 for bacteria but I am thinking with out first checking that it is most likely so.

Well as you can see I am thinking it is the; STOP, STOP, STOP.

Just of the top of my head I would think of the six STOP's and the six instincts and the six pointed figure and at a solar system level, the six asteroid belts between Mars and Jupiter.

That's just something to consider as a possibility I still need to work my number pattern that has three Zeros a One and two Nines into the conceptual idea first. I am thinking that the three zeros may have a simple like with the three primary points of 3 6 9 and the T C A of the five letters within the DNA and RNA molecules. T & U for uracil maybe the clue , two sets of three a T or a U.

It kinda reminds me of zero at point nine and nine at point nine having four components at three points if you get my thinking it's like a simple but complex switch.

Any way the Dark Energy number is one hundred and twenty two zero's and some thing like a 138.

A very long number. I kinda think of it as being like one of Greater Natures Cosmic DNA-RNA code numbers for supporting galactic structure. Life as in organic life being a structure. So the importance of there being a link, and I am thinking it maybe an important thing to think about and explore as a posable model.

Cheers

The body relies on bacteria single cell bacteria cells and it out numbers 20:1 the normal cells that we think of as running shop via genetic information. the reality maybe that single cell bacteria genes may affect our health and personality.

The point is two sets of genes maybe responsible for the evolution of our health and perhaps personality.

these two Ted Talks tuned me in and you may like to visit TED TALKS and watch them for an overall understanding.

How bacteria "talk" - Bonnie Bassler
    How bacteria "talk" - Bonnie Bassler - YouTube

Rob Knight: How our microbes make us who we are
    Rob Knight: How our microbes make us who we are - YouTube

atoms alive episode 4 DNA: Code and Expression
    atoms alive episode 4 DNA: Code and Expression - YouTube

Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013)
    Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013) - YouTube

Professor Leonard Susskind -Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013)
    So, the dark energy is not exactly zero, but the first 122 decimal points are zero. That's crazy. That is really one of the craziest things we've ever discovered.

Professor Brian Greene - Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013)
    The amount of it is bizarre. It's a number that has basically a decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end. It's hard for us to imagine starting with a theory, doing calculations, and, after some number of pages of scribbling, having .000... All these zeros and then a one pop out of our equations.

As an INFP it's my thought that infp's see the potential in INTJ's a potential that can help the INFP's development.

When I was in my 20's I had a good friend who was and is a 6w5 INTJ and we got along well because we had jigsaw puzzle pieces the other seemed to understand and develop.

I found via my receptivity to the INTJ energy it was easy to solicit the Si from the INTJ to advance my understanding of utilising Te in a social setting communication. It was about developing image a confident self image and a siting the INTJ to free the self from Se dwelling locked via Fe generated thoughts stemming from Te reactions from Ni insecurity's. An Si view though a Te lens is what is needed as a quick antidote to release the INTJ from that Se dwelling energy and all that can accompany it.

In short INTJ's ISTJ's and INFP's like ISFP's ISTP's and INFJ's shear an energy triangle that works between Points -6-9-3- or -3-6-9- or -9-3-6- in ether direction how ever you may like to view it. Each can easily lift the other because each can see the bridge the other is neglecting to view or connect to within the selfs own mind set. 6's need 9's need 3's each pairing when talking about the other:

- (6's and 3's) can see the folly that a 9 maybe engaged by because the 9 is lacking to utilise correctly Si and Ni within there cognitive expression's via Te and Se and Ne. (For the INTJ and ISTJ and INFP).

- (9's and 3's) can see the folly that a 6 maybe engaged by because the 6 is lacking to utilise correctly Fi and Si within there cognitive expression's via Se and Fe and Te. (For the INFP and ISTJ and INTJ).

- (6's and 9's) can see the folly that a 3 maybe engaged by because the 3 is lacking to utilise correctly Ni and Fi within there cognitive expression's via Ne and Fe and Te. (For the INTJ and INFP and ISTJ).

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl28 View Post
    Mixing the enneagram and MBTI is like crossing a fish with bicycle.

So I suppose being a Social dom 5w6 and an ENTP is considered "normal"?

Only under or via stress. The kinda stress that hold the tension of mood to the self's own experience of character. Agenda driven focus for the 5w6 and an ISFP focus would be considered also normal.

And an INTJ lead retort or INTP lead Roebuck could be considered normal for a 5w6.

Leben said:
    I believe the +/- is referring to the 'quality' of those steps along the enneagram. The 'family number group' or triad of 1-4-7 is said to have the quality of 'preparation' when dealing with processes, 2-5-8 are 'actions,' and 3-6-9 are 'forces.'

Those numbers are also represented in the Numerological Birth Chart ...
    1-4-7 = Physical Plane
    2-5-8 = Spiritual Plane
    3-6-9 = Mental Plane
    ... well, it goes up the other way, so ...
    3-6-9
    2-5-8
    1-4-7
    ... on a 'naughtss and crosses' table.
    Add
    1+ 2 + 3 = 6
    4 + 5 + 6 = 15 = 6
    7 + 8 + 9 = 24 = 6
    6 x 6 x 6 = 216
    Multiply each number on the Birth Chart by 3 and you get (going upwards) 3-6-9 in all 3 lines.
    Of course, 216 is 'A' tuning.

Thanks Life for pointing me towards this calculation.

1-4-7 , 3+12+21 = 36 , 3+6 = 9
    2-5-8 , 6+15+24 = 45 , 4+5 = 9
    3-6-9 , 9+18+27 = 54 , 5+4 = 9

9+9+9 = 27 , 2+7 = 9 , (27 provides me a thought of braking down the two tens's "20" in to 10 and 10 and placing each, one ten at Point:3 and one ten at Point:6. The Severn units remaining provides me with the simple idea of placing one of each of the "7" units at all remaining Points: 4-5-2-1-7-8-9 , 1+2+4+5+7+8+9 = 36 , 3+6 = 9. This reminds me of Point:9

36+9 = 45 , utilising the principle of multiplying via 3 the number value of Point:3 provides the sum number value of 9. So now we have (1+2+4+5+7+8+9 = 36) plus three multiplied by three for one of the two remaining Points, Point:3 and now we have a number value of 45 (36+9 = 45).

36+18=54 , utilising the same process of multiplying via 3 the number value of Point:6 provides the sum number value of 18. So now we have (1+2+4+5+7+8+9 = 36) plus six multiplied by three for the last of the remaining Points, Point:6 and now we have a number value of 54 (36+18 = 54).
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 07-28-2016 at 06:47 AM.

G"day Kitchen Fly.
    No worries mate.
    There is another that connects the 36 & 45 ...
    Left Thumb (LT) to Right Thumb (RT)
    0-1-2-3-4----5-6-7-8-9
    Left Hand = 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 =10
    0 x 9 = 0
    1 x 9 = 9
    2 x 9 = 18
    3 x 9 = 27
    4 x 9 = 36
    0 + 9 + 1 + 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36
    10 x 36 = 360
    Right Hand = 9 + 8 + 7 + 6 + 5 = 35 = 8
    9 x 9 = 81
    8 x 9 = 72
    7 x 9 = 63
    6 x 9 = 54
    5 x 9 = 45
    8 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 6 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 5 = 45
    8 x 45 = 360
    Also, place tip of left index finger and thumb together to form a circle = 360 when you look at it from the right angle ... or it is another representation of 666.

----------

Reply:

Yes life it is interesting.
    Following that line of intuitive logic I see a set pattern like ten toes and ten fingers. We could say:

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
    9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0

Nine lots of nine equels 81, 8+1= 9

-------------------- 9-0

----------- 9 ----------------- 9

--- 9 -------------------------------- 9

----- 9 ----------------------------- 9

-------------- 9 ----------- 9

All processes begin at zero at Point nine and end at nine at Point nine.
    A.J.E Blake author "THE INTELIGENT ENNEAGRAM"

And looking at your index finger and thumb idea, 360 multiplied by 4 equels 1440 (1+4+4 = 9 and the zero) ,
    (( 9-0 )) and there are 144 questions in the enneagram questonair.

And via following your idea there is also this interesting perspective of intuitive thought, ( 144 divided by 9 equels 16 ) two times eight equels 16, eight toes and eight fingers (16 MBTI typologies). Remaining are four thumbs, one left foot one right foot one left hand one right hand. I intuit this as being like the two missing MBTI types, the ambidextrous S&N type at Point:1 ,1w9 the ESNTJ and the ambidextrous T&F type at Point:5 ,5w6 the INTFP. All so note that if you draw a line between hard way between Points 9&1 and Point:5 on the diagram of the symbol of the enneagram it seems to exactly mimic the angle of the earth magnetic pole.
    Right about now you maybe exspiriencing the sound of the X-Files theme music running In your mind.

But leaving that playfull thought to the side there are some interesting mechanical like symmetries to be found and they seem to be small clues leading to larger understandings.

If you would like to view my one to one correlations of the 16 MBTI types plus 2 matching with the 18 enneagram subtypes her they are.

The Feeling Triad

Two with one wing.
    Subtype: two with one-wing; ENFJ
    Auxiliary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N) (agenda focused)
    Second/wing: ISTJ (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with five-wing; ENTP

Two with three wing.
    Subtype: two with three-wing; ISFJ
    Auxiliary wing: three with four-wing; ISTP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ESTJ (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with three-wing; ENFP

Three with two wing.
    Subtype: three with two-wing; ISTJ
    Auxiliary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ENFP (mood focused)
    Subsidiary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ
    Subsidiary wing: five with Six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
    Point of stress/disintegration: nine with one-wing; INFP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with five-wing; INTJ

Three with four wing.
    Subtype: three with four-wing; ISTP
    Auxiliary wing: four with-five; ENTP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (mood focused)
    Subsidiary wing: five with four-wing; INTP
    Subsidiary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
    Point of stress/disintegration: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with seven-wing; ISFP

Four with three wing.
    Subtype: four with three-wing; ENFP
    Auxiliary/wing: three with two-wing; ISTJ (agenda focused)
    Second/wing: INTP (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: two with three-wing; ISFJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with two-wing; ESTJ

Four with five wing.
    Subtype: four with five wing; ENTP
    Auxiliary wing: five with six wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F) (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ISTP (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: two with one-wing; ENFJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)

The Doing Triad/Thinking Triad

Five with four-wing.
    Subtype: five with four-wing; INTP
    Auxiliary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: INTJ (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: seven with six-wing; ESFP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ

Five with six-wing.
    Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
    Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ENTP (agenda focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP

Six with five-wing.
    Subtype: six with five-wing; INTJ
    Auxiliary wing: five with four-wing; INTP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ENTP (mood focused)
    Subsidiary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP
    Subsidiary wing: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
    Point of stress/disintegration: three with two-wing; ISTJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with one-wing; INFP

Six with seven-wing.
    Subtype: six with seven-wing; ISFP
    Auxiliary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: INFTP (mood focused)
    Subsidiary wing: four with five-wing; ENTP
    Subsidiary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
    Point of stress/disintegration: three with four-wing; ISTP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with eight-wing; INFJ

Seven with six-wing.
    Subtype: seven with six-wing; ESFP
    Auxiliary wing: six with five-wing; INTJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ESTP (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with four-wing; INTP

Seven with eight-wing.
    Subtype: seven with eight wing; ENTJ
    Auxiliary wing: eight with nine wing; ESFJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ESFP (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: one with two wing; ESTJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with six wing; INxP(Ambidextrous T and F)

The Relating Triad/Instinctive Triad

Eight with seven-wing.
    Subtype: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
    Auxiliary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: INFP (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with three-wing; ISFJ

Eight with nine-wing.
    Subtype: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
    Auxiliary wing: nine with-eight; INFJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ENTJ (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: five with four-wing; INTP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with one-wing; ENFJ

Nine with eight-wing.
    Sub-type: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
    Auxiliary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ESNTJ (mood focused)
    Subsidiary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
    Subsidiary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ
    Point of stress/disintegration: six with seven-wing; ISFP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with four-wing; ISTP

Nine with one-wing.
    Subtype: nine with one-wing; INFP
    Auxiliary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ESFJ (mood focused)
    Subsidiary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ
    Subsidiary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP
    Point of stress/disintegration: six with five-wing; INTJ
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with two-wing; ISTJ

One with nine-wing.
    Subtype: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
    Auxiliary wing: nine with one-wing; INFP (agenda focused)
    Second wing: ISFJ (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: four with five-wing; ENTP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with six-wing; ESFP

One with two-wing.
    Sub-type: one with two-wing; ESTJ
    Auxiliary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (agenda focused)
    Second wing: INFJ (mood focused)
    Point of stress/disintegration: four with three-wing; ENFP
    Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ

Mark Anthony Rockliff 9w1 INFP Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type

Intuitive Integration -(INTJ/INFJ/ENTP/ENFP)
    Face book group.

Hi Shane I had a read of your post and I found my self disagreeing with some of what you sheared.

Perhaps you may like to intuit a three into three conceptual view involving the AMYGDALA in relation its dual dyad relationship with the left brain hemisphere (focus) and with the right brain hemisphere (ambience), three parts and then contrast those three parts with the three Centre's, Hart - Head - Gut.

A three into three dynamic can be considered.

INFJ reminds me of the gut first visceral energy followed by right hemisphere ambiance energy working though the amygdala energy.

Relate-think,think-relate,visceral, Gut Centre.
    Right hemisphere (ambiance), Hart Centre.
    Amygdala, Head Centre.

INTJ reminds me of the head first theorisation energy followed by
    Left hemisphere focus energy working though the Amygdala.

Think-feel,feel-think,theorisation, Head Centre.
    Left hemisphere (focus), Hart Centre.
    Amygdala, Gut Centre.

This is as I see it but one layer so please don't worked up about it if you can not receptively identify with the perspective. There are many perspectives to view via in understanding the mechanical mechanism of minds operations.

Mark A Rockliff
    INFP , 9 ,9w1 Sx/Sp/So,
    Tri Type: 9w8 5w6 4w5,
    Tri fix stack: 963 936 396,
    Hole brain think model: 1221 D type.

Jonathan Weisskoff, I haven't seen much value in the so-called 'law of seven."
    Neither the "law" of three nor the "law" of seven are actually "laws;" they are, at best, heuristics. The "law of three" is, in my mind, a glorified version of what is commonly referred to as "Hegelian dialectics." Even with that, "Hegelian dialectics" is a watered-down version of what Hegel actually taught. Hegel rejected the term and had a far more sophisticated understanding of these dynamics than anything I have ever seen when the Gurdjieffians talk about regarding the "law of three." So this law has some utility, but there are better ways to think about it.
    The "law of seven" has never held any interest for me, even as a heuristic. The applications I have seen of it are uninteresting and seem contrived.
    If it was useful, it would be used in real world applications, which I have yet to see (AGE Blake's and Bennet's books on the Enneagram as process model are pretty useless...). Facebook, Google, et al would use it for algorithms; corporations and the military would find some way to leverage it for supply chain management, product development, marketing or something. They haven't, not because they don't know of it or it is too sophisticated or esoteric, but because it is (in my view) a perhaps-interesting number game but not much more.

My reply.
    It is sad you think that. You mist the reality,that in order for you to construct and relate your opinion you utilised both laws.

I think your problem is in not understanding the implicate nature of the dual phenomenon ,personal presence and ,spiritual presence.

If you had an inner intuitive visceral recollection of the two phenomenon you would sense perhaps the possibly that four parts are at work weaving together to manifest a direct focus a fractal like structure.

The four individual parts I perceive that make the operation successful directly relate to the first second third and fourth of the four dimensions.

The fourth dimension I see as relating to spiritual presence.
    The first dimension I see as relating to personal presence.
    The second dimension I see as relating to personal cognition. The third dimension I see as relating to the immediate.

The law of Three I see as working directly though doth the fourth and first dimensions. And the the law of Severn I see as working directly though doth the third and second dimensions.

It's interesting that the number values tally abstractly to the sum of five respectively and that combined the sum total equals Ten.

All process start at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine, once again we can intuit a value of ten being applicable.

Are the two values of ten correlated, within a deeper correlation of the workings of the living enneagram.

You have some eclectic ideas @SearchingforPeace , that's one of the interesting things about mind and the eight functions is that there are grey areas were things can happen that are not perhaps spoken about or thought about.

It gets me thinking could there be a four in to four dynamic like there is an Three into three dynamic. At that level the four would be full I and E in the sense that the four would be simply S N T F as full lenses that may lay together producing various perspectives perhaps powerful perspectives that if active with in unisons with Presence may correlate as being connected with action that may be deemed miraculous.

An interesting thing about four into four is that it produces twelve and if we need think about three into three and the miraculous then how could we think of four into four as being linked with three into three and the miraculous or the inner working of the living enneagram?

One simple way is one "Ten's and Two units.

Three triads one triangle. Four parts. Meet as one mechanism within a diverse mechanism with a working multiplicity of part.

I would tend to think of "Ten being linked to zero and nine at point nine and the two units as the juster positions of each of the two end points of the multiplicity between points three and six.

But any way there are many interesting thoughts. And the mind can operate in miraculous ways and in reality in its static manner of operation as we know it it still is miraculous the proof is all the proactive achievements we achieve via our working synergies.

I think one of the most powerful focuses is when INFJ and INFP work as a unison via Ni & Ne & Fe & Fi as a base lens. I say this because I believe that this the the primary setting for self to connect with other others sub conches at its active operating level wile the other is actively engaged in the focus of manifesting persona via egoic minds operation. Now I would suggest that that is the "Ten's" component of the making of the law of three within and the Two units component is the utilisation of the multiplicity as an active multiplicity an extension of will a logic directive of free will selfs own will via the workings of the law of three having been manifested and exercised.

I could shear some action I have achieved but I simply need only to remind you that all minds are connected doth near and far and these MBTI function action you have touched upon may play a real role within the working mechanism of the phenomenon of the extraordinary mind is capable of.

I know there are patterns between the wings and core and integration and stress points that work together as lens or operations of minds will. But these action utilise the four letter eight functions Si Se Fi Fe Ne Ni Te Ti.

Personality Cafe.
    Try to insult the INTJ's I dare you.

Try to insult the INTJ mind set, INJ ? To ..ENP! Te? To ..Fe! The impersonal to personal.

SP -question principles valued to build relations between people by the SP INTJ.
    SO -question values utilised to generate security between relationships with others the SO INTJ utilises.
    SX -question knowledge beliefs the SX INTJ orientates via to feel secure in the company of others.

I'm not in the mood to be mean but the formula is quite simple.

My way of sensing the Sp energy is by feeling the energy as being an adrenaline driven instinctual energy, I see Sp's as being front cortex driven people, adrenaline and cortex driven.

They take two basic shapes, feel sense Sp/Sx/So. They feel the other as the other senses and place a value related impression of that they the Sp impression within that the other is sensing.

The other basic shape think relate Sp/So/Sx. They think and construct a logos matrix impression of what they understand of the world that witch they can understand in order to relate correlate or co relate with another.

In away I see these two basic types utilising both the left and right brain operation in contrasting ways.

The Sp/Sx seems to utilise the left brain to form the impression the value they give to the left brain sensed impression gained of the others emotional presence.

The Sp/So seems to utilise the right brain to internalise a self constructed logos matrix utilised to relate via as a memory bank the left brain is utilised as like a lens to think though or via to gain the sharpest posable definition of what is taking place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk