• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

KitchenFly

I enjoyed Sabine Hossenfelder presentation and learned some good stuff but she did not address the meaning of life question. Sabine tap danced around the topic witch was good because it was helpful for the construction of context. The question of the meaning of life involves mind and mind involves nine energies and four dimension's. Equalling a sum of thirteen components. Thirteen components can be link via number pattern to the dark energy number via the vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV. Via this number pattern model the collapse of the wave function problem can be simply understood as being like a mini black hole if the thirteen dimensions model is understood as having n omni locational potential. The collapse potential location is simply a point of the absolute. were the dark energy number is at a critical density between two or more measurement point parameters within the spectrum field of the measurement. A black hole could simply be a larger model a concentration of dark energy if all matter at the fundamental level below the plank constant is made of Strings and Strings are simply ripples in the the space time fabric of a 4-dimensional membrane with a pressurized volume of Dark energy. You can find my ascientific model in several YouTube comments if you wise to view it.

KitchenFly

I will need to draft my thirteen point model model to describe the Omni Sheet Brane Vacuum of Space Time.

But my difficulty is scaling a visual of a one dimensional cross section of the scaling of one divided by ten 121 times and then to explain it visually in a three dimensions + one for time picture with out drawing a black cube that may look like a black hole in space.

If it new the language of pure math perhaps it could be viewed but I have no complex understanding of pure math, knowledge.

But it is important because mind relies on nine energies and it cant operate with out 4 dimensions three of space and one of time.

And then there is the two spring theory model 10 and 11 dimensions. That is simple if they operate within thirteen dimensions and involve the laws of Three and Severn.

1. 3 + 6 = 9 + 4 = 13

2. 6 + 1 = 7 + 1 = 10 -Ten dimensions plus three directional vector dimensions = 13

3. Nine energies plus four one for up-size, down-size left, right, = 13

4. 10 dimensions plus two directions plus one for The Absolute = 13

Note to self

-273.15 - Absolute Zero

is like

1. -273.15 - Absolute Zero
2. -274.15
3. -275.15
4. -276.15

The order maybe inter changeable. Its an idea. The link too, is an idea.

Special relativity plus the nine energies found in the enneagram model 4+9= 13

The author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI .7. .8. .9.10 .11.12. .13. .14. .15.16.17 .18 .19.
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

The thirteenth is the central point of the thirteen point structure and maybe linked to the Absolute the Absolute maybe any zero within the linier vector of the Dark energy number.

Note to self, remember in a 4-dimentional space time end A and end B start with .0 and the sum of two parts in one is a potential volume that volume would be a sum of all omni locational potential absolute locations. The third implicate concept may be linked to each and every potential zero location within the volume void each zero could be linked to the concept of Creation and all Creation potential points could be link to the makeup of mass and energy into matter. Dark energy could be host and the Membrane could be Host hosting a living universe or a living universe of universes.

Maybe those who read this post will see the big picture of my model with me trying to draw a picture to represent the impression.

- Dark energy could be a condense composite of vectors so tightly packed that it is impossible to observe. Each vector could be like a Chameleon it could one of thirteen dimensions all at once. And all thirteen dimensions could host the structures of String Theory and M- Theory and the structure underpinning the 24 fields and 54 building blocks, the Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

@PBS SPACE TIME at:6:08 you spoke about The Quark Sea. You have a line of seven quarks and four quarts are cancelled out by four anti quarts. As a student of the Enneagram this seemed to me to appear as if the Laws of Three and Severn maybe in play. If you think of the two up and one down quarks as occupying Points: 3, 6, and 9 on the enneagram symbol in a trinary sequence of turn and the eight quarts that pop in and out of existence and cancelling each other out as occupying Points: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 and points 3&6 or 3&9 or 9&6 while keeping in mind that in the enneagram model and that all processes begin at zero at Point: 9 and end at nine at Point:9 a dual action of the law of three and seven within a trinary play of the three quarts two up one down at Points three six and nine maybe what is taking place. An other was of ordering could be Points: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, are active and the charm quart is active between zero and nine at Point:9 when active within the sequence activity.

Did the AI Testing the Limit of All Possible Models test a model that included The Law of Three and The Law of Severn working within a Nine sided Enneagram? Perhaps that may lead to a 5 Sigma result. Happy to shear the Nobel Prize.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04998-2

KitchenFly

The three dark traits.

The nine dynamics being, ( Faith in humanity, Narcissism and Sensing, Humanism, Machiavellianism and Feeling, Kantianism, Psychopathy and Thinking.) Mind must always deal with the three factor of ( Positive, Negative and Neutral) and express its self though the nine energies underpinning type, that is all part of relating as a human with other humans and the external world from our own internal inner world of thoughts.

Thanks for the interesting talk. I had not thought about Brittany Higgins in a three into three instinctual contest because it seemed to hard to solidify an impression until you mentioned the three dark traits. I understood the three instincts and six instinctual variants were in play and that sensing thinking and feeling at the instinctual level was a driving factor in the Brittany Higgins personal saga. Now my thought are Brittany Higgins may have been struggling within between nine components of a three into three dynamic of mind that stem from the instinctual level.

The nine dynamics being, ( Faith in humanity, Narcissism and Sensing, Humanism, Machiavellianism and Feeling, Kantianism, Psychopathy and Thinking.) Mind must always deal with the three factor of ( Positive, Negative and Neutral) and express its self though the nine energies underpinning type, that is all part of relating as a human with other humans and the external world from our own internal inner world of thoughts.

Confusion and anger with these Nine light and dark involuntary components of mind may have lead Miss Higgins to form a pathological saga that has advanced her life's narrative socially and financially.

Brittany seems to wish to inform educate and influence the nine energies of Type and eighteen Egoic Mind Sets by becoming a public personality and influencer and paid professional speaker.

I think Brittany Higgins operates at the level of imbalance and fears the foreshadowing of things to come. The Foreshadowing of things to come seems to be generated from Brittany's Intuition in play, her first function of four. ( Intuition, Feeling, Sensing and Thinking). Brittany's own Intuition maybe the overcompensating factor that is driving a complex narrative at the instinctual level of her own direct cognition.

let use all gather sticks and follow the medieval tradition of witch burning. Thanks Claire and Zoe.

Show less

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I am on the autistic spectrum. There so much that can be said. My difficulty was I took everything in without the filters of the six instincts and my egoic mind set utilising bias to filter the input. Animals and autistic people rely on Presence and the unity of the three instincts at the sense think feel level but no as the egoic mind set utilises sense think feel. I recall the day I first experienced the unity of my Being became aware of the new faciality of mind the trinary of my three instincts via being a wear of the three instincts within another. Its so overwhelming to be able to access the sub conches faculty of another's mind and the realisation that like three tap loops of memorised information to draw upon, each being completely differing three memorised recorder views of world view. It was seeing the machinery of mind at work in another as they recalled/thought and then spoke the energies were intimidating because aggression is palpable. I was livid for weeks realising I was stuck and that I could not return/ reverse or revert to the idea of Presence Ing my experience via the trinary of sub conches hearts and mind fused as one. Being able to see to the heart of things was fine but after that direct cognition reframing irreversible event I had to repress and adapt to the raw nature of instinctual awareness.

The personal experience of autism differs because the steps in the evolution of the brains neuro development are many within a period of mouths and years. I as an only child was well a wear as each change in my phycological development evolved between the age of three and a half and five years old.

I understand the receptivity Temple Grandon utilises. I used that receptivity to observe the 108 egoic mind sets when I was in grade four in primary school and in later life utilised to learn the the structures of mind as a layman student of psychometrics. I also discovered that the unity of the trinary can be re-established and the sub conches can be re-entered via a reconnection with the heart at the age of ten once an awareness of the structures the egoic mind set's have been conches Ly established. Although, I did make beep connection on occasions before the age of ten.

Once in grade two to defend my self from a podophile I had to place him instantaneously into a Como somatic void to prevent his violations and assert my authority as the more powerful individual. Once he saved grace I allowed him to experience his own egoic mind function.

Yes Autism and its higher functions are interesting.

Although, I wish I had not have purposefully resisted yielding to one major natural development step of minds evolution. That choice did not serve me in the long run The choice left me with a learning deficit and something called ADHD and later on ADD and an inability to rope learn information. I am 57 and well adjusted to living life I miss not having that deeper connection with heart sub conches and higher mind and higher emotion but I make it ok because it is easier to role play a normal egoic mind set than re establish the ideal. Yes, Ascidia is my capital sin. I enjoy ascidia and watching YouTube.

KitchenFly

The universe has a back ground gravitational hum of one billionth of a Nano Hertz.

One billion, that is interesting, 1 000 000 000

In the enneagram model all process begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at Point nine. That is ten counting units and a billion is ten counting units in length.

One parsec = approximately three light years, that gets me thinking of the law of three. { [ ( 3 , 6 , 9 ) ] [ (3, 7, 8) , (6, 1, 2,) , (9, 4, 5) ] }

A light-year is the distance light travels in one Earth year. One light-year is about 6 trillion miles (9 trillion km). 6 + 6 + 6 =18 and eighteen is significant because there are eighteen egoic mind sets e.g. 1w2, 1w9, 2w1, 2w3, 3w2, 3w4, 4w3, 4w5, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, 6w7, 7w6, 7w8, 8w7, 8w9, 9w8, 9w1.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

The Principle of Unification.

The Implicate / Explicate polarity of awareness.

Some who are reading this will know way back in 1998 I matched the sixteen MBTI types plus I added two types missing being ambidexter's types with the eighteen winged enneagram types of eighteen egoic mind sets. I labelled them and suggested that link between the earth magnetic pole and the human heart and mind may exist. That was the idea of drawing an enneagram with a line from half way between Points 9&1 down to Point five because it looked like the earth magnetic pole. The heart has a electromagnetic field and the brain has electromagnetic activity. The hearts field stretches out 1.5 meters from heart. I never sheared the description of what is unique for these two types. So early today at church in prayer, I made a commitment within to the holy spirit of service and later went to bed and woke up and while laying and wakening one after another the two unique properties for each the INTFP and ESNTJ popped into mind one after another. So over coffee I thought it was time I shear or record the two two word descriptions.

Ambidexters: INTFP - Field of Interest.

Ambidexters: ESNTJ - Focus of Attention.

5w6 has an Ambidexters T&F function: INTFP its ambidexters focus being- Field of Interest.

1W9 has an Ambidexters S&N function: ESNTJ - Focus of Attention.

Its about four parts Field , Interest , Focus , Attention. Four simple parts that we to easterly over look in the search of something more complicated. AS more complicated explanation.

Its like a depth and breadth of how we focus our attention.

All persons have all nine energies and eighteen egoic mind sets operating within minds operations. As three instincts and six instinctual variants.

I have not attempted to draft a typology for these to types I drafting typologies is not my gift. But maybe its time to summons the energy and have a go. I would prefer someone else do this because its not what I am good at.

KitchenFly

In the post above the zero in my mind is thought of as representative of the sub conches.

Although this topic is about the MBTI I find it difficult to separate the MBTO from the Enneagram.

So I will shear some thoughts.

The counting numbers on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a exponent value of one the exponent value of one is generally called the power. The power and the base both belong to the zero, Zero is host.

When I think about this I'm am reminded of grade one in primary school when learning for the first time to count to ten. We learn this ion two steps. First we learnt to count 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and the as a Second step we were introduced to the number zero. And learned to count 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I was perplexed by this and believed that there was two ways to count to ten and challenged the teacher and almost launched into a stand up argument.

I believed that the the two way to count ten was 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

So why did I think this way all I had was the knowledge of my own experience my own understanding of mind and memory.

The reason was I was a wear that there was larger beeper field and I was a wear that there was nine energies. I was five years of age when I was in grade one.

So the zero for me and my logic was the sub conches and the count of one to nine was representative of the nine energies. In all Ten real things.

Miss Hills vs Mark.
I refused to accept the teachers perspective that there was only one way to count to ten and that served me well because it enabled me to manifest the number pattern above.

So why mention this? I do so because I am interested in teasing possible structures threads of structure that are beginning measurements to build upon to build a complex structure that may describe universal intelligence or part potion of minds connection to Host being the Universe. or its structures.

Ok so lets utilise a portion of perspicacity in or lateral thinking..

Zero is representative of of Host in a mathematic form representative of structure a kind of Neutral fractal starting point within structure acting between scales of size from host to large forms made of parts of parts of parts of parts.

We remember that Zero hosts the Base and the Power for each and every unit value/number.

So lets look for one more pattern and it turns out to be an enneagram pattern.

Nine multiplied three times equals twenty seven, twenty seven Tri-Types.

How do we find this in our number pattern?

We start with the zero and we acknowledge that the zero represents the sub conches that hosts the conches of the egoic mind and we acknowledge that via this line of thought that each of the nine unit values between a count of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 has a base value of one and a exponent/ power value of one and if we add the nine base value units and the nine power values units of one we have a count of eighteen and if we add the nine counting units the total sum equals twenty seven. that's pretty cool that good high quality remedial math.

Things work in layers things work thanks to parts.

It is easy to think that one number pattern is it but maybe that base number pattern has more that one part in play.

( Right hand, Left hand )

1. INTJ/INFJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)
2. INTJ/ENFJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Fe - Ni - Se -Ti)
3. INTJ/ISTP (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)
4. INTJ/ISTJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)
5. INTJ/ENTJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
6. INTJ/ENFP (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Ne - Fi - Te Si)
INTJ/INFP (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Fi - Ne - Si - Te)
INTJ/ESTJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Te - Si - Ne- Fi)
INTJ/ESTP (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Se - Ti - Fe- Ni)
INTJ/ISFP (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Fi - Se - Ni - Te)
INTJ/ESFP (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Se - Fi -Te- Ni)
_
ISTJ/INTJ (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
ISTJ/ESTJ(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Te - Si - Ne- Fi)
ISTJ/ENTP(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)
ISTJ/ENTJ (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
ISTJ/ENFP(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Ne - Fi- Te- Si)
ISTJ/INFP (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Fi - Ne - Si- Te)
ISTJ/ISFP (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Fi - Se - Ni- Te)
ISTJ/ESFP (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Se - Fi -Te -Ni)
ISTJ/ISFJ (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)
ISTJ/ESFJ (Si - Te - Fi - Ne)(Fe - Si - Ne -Ti)
_
INTP/ENTP(Ti - Ne - Si- Fe)(Ne - Ti- Fe- Si)
INTP/ESTJ(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Te - Si - Ne -Fi)
INTP/ISTP(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Ti - Se - Ni- Fe)
INTP/ENFP(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Ne - Fi Te- Si)
INTP/INFP (Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Fi - Ne - Si-Te)
INTP/ESTP(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)
INTP/ISFJ(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Si - Fe - Ti- Ne)
INTP/ESFJ(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Fe - Si- Ne- Ti)
INTP/ENFJ(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Fe - Ni -Se- Ti)
INTP/INFJ(Ti - Ne - Si - Fe)(Ni - Fe - Ti -Se)
__
ENTJ/INTJ (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
ENTJ/ISTJ (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)
ENTJ/ESTP (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Se - Ti - Fe- Ni)
ENTJ/ENFP (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)
ENTJ/INFP (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Fi - Ne - Si- Te)
ENTJ/ISFP (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Fi - Se - Ni - Te)
ENTJ/ESFP (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Se - Fi -Te - Ni)
ENTJ/ENFJ (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Fe - Ni - Se - Ti)
ENTJ/INFJ (Te- Ni- Se- Fi)(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)
___
ENTP/INTP(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Ti - Ne- Si- Fe)
ENTP/ISTJ(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)
ENTP/ESTP(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Se -Ti - Fe-Ni)
ENTP/ENFP(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Ne - Fi Te- Si)
ENTP/ENFJ(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Fe - Ni -Se- Ti)
ENTP/INFP(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Fi - Ne - Si- Te)
ENTP/INFJ(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Ni - Fe - Ti -Se)
ENTP/ISFJ(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Si - Fe - Ti- Ne)
ENTP/ESFJ(Ne - Ti - Fe- Si)(Fe - Si- Ne- Ti)
___
ISTP/ESTP(Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Se - Ti- Fe- Ni)
ISTP/INTP(Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Ti - Ne - Si- Fe)
ISTP/INTJ (Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
ISTP/ISFP (Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Fi - Se - Ni -Te)
ISTP/ESFP (Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Se - Fi Te- Ni)
ISTP/ISFJ (Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Si - Fe - Ti -Ne)
ISTP/ESFJ(Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Fe - Si - Ne- Ti)
ISTP/INFJ(Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Ni - Fe - Ti- Se)
ISTP/ENFJ(Ti - Se - Ni - Fe)(Fe - Ni- Se- Ti)
___
ESTJ/ISTJ (Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Si - Te- Fi- Ne)
ESTJ/INTP(Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Ti - Ne - Si -Fe)
ESTJ/INTJ (Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Ni - Te - Fi Se)
ESTJ/ENFP(Te - Si - Ne -Fi)(Ne - Fi- Te- Si)
ESTJ/INFP(Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Fi - Ne- Si- Te)
ESTJ/ISFP (Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Fi - Se -Ni- Te)
ESTJ/ESFP(Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Se - Fi -Te -Ni)
ESTJ/ISFJ (Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Si - Fe - Ti- Ne)
ESTJ/ESFJ(Te - Si - Ne - Fi)(Fe - Si - Ne -Ti)
__
ESTP/ISTP(Se - Ti - Fe- Ni)(Ti - Se - Ni- Fe)
ESTP/ENTP(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)(Ne - Ti - Fe-Si)
ESTP/ISFJ(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)(Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)
ESTP/ESFJ(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)(Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)
ESTP/ISFP(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)(Fi - Se - Ni - Te)
ESTP/ESFP(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)(Se - Fi -Te - Ni)
ESTP/INTJ(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
ESTP/ENTJ (Se - Ti - Fe- Ni)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
ESTP/ENFJ(Se - Ti - Fe- Ni)(Fe - Ni- Se- Ti)
ESTP/INFJ(Se - Ti - Fe- Ni)(Ni - Fe - Ti- Se)
__
ENFP/ENTP(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Ne - Ti Fe- Si)
ENFP/ENTJ (Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
ENFP/ESTJ(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Te - Si- Ne- Fi)
ENFP/ISTJ (Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Si - Te- Fi- Ne)
ENFP/INTJ (Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Ni - Te - Fi Se)
ENFP/INTP(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Ti - Ne - Si -Fe)
ENFP/ISFP(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Fi - Se - Ni- Te)
ENFP/ESFP(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Se - Fi -Te -Ni)
ENFP/ISFJ (Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Si - Fe - Ti- Ne)
ENFP/ESFJ(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Fe - Si - Ne -Ti)
ENFP/INFP(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)(Fi - Ne- Si- Te)
___
ISFP/ENFP(Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Ne - Fi - Te-Si)
ISFP/ESTP (Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Se - Ti -Fe- Ni)
ISFP/ISTP (Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Ti - Se - Ni -Fe)
ISFP/ENTJ (Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
ISFP/INTJ (Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
ISFP/ESTJ Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Te - Si - Ne- Fi)
ISFP/ISTJ (Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Si - Te - Fi -Ne)
ISFP/INFJ (Fi - Se - Ni - Te)(Ni - Fe - Ti- Se)
__
ESFP/ISTP (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Ti - Se - Ni Fe)
ESFP/ESTP (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Se - Ti Fe- Ni)
ESFP/ENFP(Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Ne - Fi - Te-Si)
ESFP/ENTJ (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
ESFP/INTJ (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Ni - Te - Fi Se)
ESFP/ISTJ (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Si - Te - Fi -Ne)
ESFP/ESTJ (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Te - Si -Ne- Fi)
ESFP/INFJ (Se - Fi -Te - Ni)(Ni - Fe - Ti- Se)
___
ISFJ/ENFP(Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Ne - Fi - Te- Si)
ISFJ/ESTP (Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)
ISFJ/ISTP (Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Ti - Se - Ni- Fe)
ISFJ/ENTP(Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Ne - Ti- Fe- Si)
ISFJ/ESTJ (Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Te - Si - Ne -Fi)
ISFJ/ISTJ (Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)
ISFJ/INTP (Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Ti - Ne- Si- Fe)
ISFJ/INFJ (Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)
___
ESFJ/ENFP(Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Ne - Fi -Te- Si)
ESFJ/ESTP(Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Se - Ti - Fe-Ni)
ESFJ/ISTP(Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Ti - Se - Ni- Fe)
ESFJ/ESTJ(Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Te - Si - Ne -Fi)
ESFJ/ENTP(Fe - Si - Ne- Ti)(Ne - Ti- Fe- Si)
ESFJ/ISTJ (Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Si - Te - Fi- Ne)
ESFJ/INTP(Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Ti - Ne- Si- Fe)
ESFJ/INFJ (Fe - Si - Ne - Ti)(Ni - Fe - Ti -Se)
___
ENFJ/ESTP(Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Se - Ti- Fe- Ni)
ENFJ/ISTP(Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Ti - Se - Ni- Fe)
ENFJ/INFJ (Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Ni - Fe - Ti- Se)
ENFJ/ENTP(Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Ne - Ti - Fe-Si)
ENFJ/ENTJ (Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
ENFJ/INTJ (Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
ENFJ/INTP(Fe - Ni - Se- Ti)(Ti - Ne - Si- Fe)
___
INFJ/ENFJ (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Fe - Ni- Se- Ti)
INFJ/ESFJ (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Fe - Si - Ne- Ti)
INFJ/ISFJ (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Si - Fe - Ti - Ne)
INFJ/ESFP (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Se - Fi -Te- Ni)
INFJ/ISFP (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Fi - Se - Ni -Te)
INFJ/ESTP(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Se - Ti- Fe- Ni)
INFJ/ISTP (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Ti - Se- Ni- Fe)
INFJ/ENTP(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Ne - Ti - Fe-Si)
INFJ/ENTJ (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
INFJ/INTJ (Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
__
INFP/ENFP(Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Ne - Fi- Te- Si)
INFP/ESTJ (Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Te - Si- Ne- Fi)
INFP/ENTP (Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Ne - Ti -Fe- Si)
141 INFP/ENTJ (Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Te- Ni- Se- Fi)
142 INFP/INTJ (Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Ni - Te - Fi -Se)
143 INFP/ISTJ (Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Si - Te - Fi - Ne)
144 INFP/INTP (Fi - Ne - Si- Te)(Ti - Ne - Si -Fe)
_

You model has 144 pairs I find that interesting because if you follow my two rules and apply rile one to 144 the sum (1+1+1+4+4+4) = 15
Three one's because the one is in the hundreds column, two fours because the four is in the ten's column, and one four because the four is in the unit column. Via rule one (144) equals (1+1+1+4+4+4).

That do you note? If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI ( reference first post).

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X, Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus of Quantum Bits dark energy could be like a quantum mechanical lates.

I think Ordinary matter may be hosted by dark energy and all this may be linked to the dark energy number. The 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros the 0, 1, 3, 8 component of the 122 zeros and a one three eight. Or could a further one dimension be added to account for the strange structure presented above? Or possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve is that it maybe the Higgs field the vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

so we can invasion a path of zeros going all the way to passably the structure scale of the workings of the Dark energy mechanical order. I think of it abstractly as a dense Field that hosts the twenty four fields. The field most likely has the law of three at work and the three dimensions of space maybe the practical lattice a practical expression of the Law of Three, That a big Idea. Thinking this idea allows for a count of twenty four fields plus a count of three plains X, Y, Z as one field to sum to twenty seven.

So now the the dark energy number has more possible depth to its possible meaning as a measurement.
{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

The one hundred and twenty second and the one the eight I think of as X, Y, Z Cartesian plain that reaches all the way along the one hundred and twenty two zeros and in a sense it is one hundred and twenty five zero deep. If you count the remaining eight that are apart of the X and Y plains the sum tally equals (125+8) = 133. The remaining eight could be thought to be connected to the eight rows e.g. (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se) and it is made of two sets of eight characters, (N I T E F I S E) (N I F E T I S E) = (125+8) as (1+2+5+8) = 16. 133+16+5, five for the hole brain model equals. 149. The five units after 144 could belong to mind and the Hole Brain Model.

One last layer is The principle of unification. I am open to the idea that there may be not just one axis 5w6 has an Ambidexters T&F function: INTFP 1W9 has an Ambidexters S&N but there maybe eighteen in play.

If we add two to 144 the sun is 146. 146 utilising rule two sums to ( 1 4 4 6 ) = 15 but the rule one has been not followed because to create this sum total of fifteen we did not count the one in the hundreds column in the tens column and the unit column meaning we counted it once not three times. This maybe a new mechanical structure within the mechanic structure.

That would be interesting is finding a number pattern that accounts for the 144 with the eight and the sixteen values in the MBTI Left and Right model the topic post is about. I have an impression in mind with the enneagram model as the framework wherein the Point nine is free because all process begin at zero at point nine and end at zero at nine at point nine so the sixteen and eight pairs in each of the 144 rows work on points 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 via the Law of three. But it lacks body structural depth and breath.

Sloth and apathy prevents me from attempting to go within and intuit tease out a possible structure. I feel I am out of practice it has been at lest fifteen years sine I have processed psychometrics from within my sub conches and don't really want to impression all 144 e.g. 1. INTJ/INFJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se)(Ni - Fe - Ti - Se)

I think one of the last time I did it was when I drafted an explained that the kabbalah Tree of Life was a Enneagram model, way back when the Enneagram Institute had its Discussion Boards. I did it on the spot with no knowledge of the kabbalah Tree of Life I did it just by intuiting the simple pattern within diagram. Can you see it? Can you see the working enneagram model within the diagram? I think after an argument I deleted it from the discussion board so It wont be in the archives unless all post including deleted posts were saved. I ladled the Kabbalah as hippy crap in protest of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

330px-Sefiroticky_strom.jpg

I will think about it for a bit and see if I change my mind. If I come across some pharmaceutical grade LSD then I will have a go at holding one by one all 144 left and right MBTI pairs. But I don't think that is likely to happen.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

If a vibrating string in String Theory has a Super symmetry along its surface with a count of forty components a symmetrical structure could exist in a configuration of an enneagram. The four Bosons would work as a team unit and the remaining thirty six units would work as a team unit. All forty units would work in unison as a number pattern on the same enneagram. It is just a simple number pattern but it honours the laws of three and six and the principle that all processes begin at Zero at Point Nine and end at Nine at Point Nine while operating with a left and right direction upon the enneagram symbol. Not shore how an open strings could operate within such an idea. If you chose to think about this number pattern thirty six has tens column connected to the primary points of 3, 6, and 9 and the units column connected to the secondary point being point 1, 2, 4, 5, 7and 8. The four bosons are working through zero and nine at point nine and points three and six as if as acting like a switching mechanism. It's an abstract lateral thinking model only but if you are looking for mechanical structure it could be worth thinking about.

The Dark energy number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............. 24 ............................................ 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

Hunting For Clues.

If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the possible mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opacite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. 19 associated with the Unseen dark universe and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

So what about an idea like Dark energy has a construct made of weird structures weird structures of different sizes of dimensions performing a mechanical role providing a structural latus.

Where to start?

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI .7. .8. .9.10 .11.12. .13. .14. .15.16.17 .18 .19.
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

KitchenFly

Screenshot (136).png

Eight n's and Five l's and one m = 14.

One ten's and four unit's.

Like my five dot model. Three on two off. Two on three off. or hole brain pattern of, a centre and four quadrants.

Eight n's and Five l's and one m = 14.
Mark remember the second third of the presentation and the four sets of 14 elements the seven steps the law of seven. Mapping Gurdjieff's Enneagram to the Periodic Table of Elements, and all creation. Red, Green, Blue, Yellow.

Idea.
The truck of the tree
121 zeros
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7
....., P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7
.... , ....., D3,D4, D6, D6, ...,
.... , .... , ,,,, ,F4 , F5 , .... , ...,

S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7

# , P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7
# , #., D3, D4, D6, D6, #
#
, #. , # , F4 , F5 , #. , #

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#= 9 ( Question,.. nine energies? )

S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, # , P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, # , #., D3, D4, D6, D6, #, # , #. , # , F4 , F5 , #. , # = 28

28/3=9.3333333333333333333333
28/3=9.33333333333333 supersymmetry + an equal 1/3 + .33333333333333333 -recurring? six 1/2 dimensions.
No, what kind of a structure a one dimension divided into three and connected by 3 sets of three lots of 1/10ths sets of 2/5ths connecting supersymmetries with ? An equal 1/3 ? "Gravity"? Its getting messy.

Three sets of nine two being connected to supersymmetry and a 1remaining connected to? Pluss all three together with a reoccurring 1/3 ? That makes four components. An infinite connected to three equal divides?

Quantum foam/Dark energy/supersymmetry?

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Don't forget the 13 pattern.

Proton ....................... Dark Matter or Dark energy? Shadow anti component. Three components one being cosmic foam the proton and dark component pop in and out of cosmic foam.
.................. Neutron .................................................................................................................Three components one being cosmic foam the neutron and dark component pop in and out of cosmic foam.
Electron .................... Dark Matter or Dark energy? Shadow anti component. Three components one being cosmic foam the electron and dark component pop in and out of cosmic foam.

Positive ............... ............... negitive

........................ Neutral

Negitive ................... ......... negitive

Centre plus Four times three On two off. Plus diagonal pattern of equalling Six. Plus six dual possible minus Neutral Neutron. Plus the thirteenth all five energy component as one Set.

The science states that the electron cloud passes though the proton. Remember the impression that the electron may have a shadow a component within its cloud that I think of as being dark matter. A negative plus a negative equals a positive. So if the proton has also a shadow component it maybe also dark matter or dark energy in nature and act as a negative and as the negative passes electron cloud passes though through the positive positive proton flux the negative charge identity from the shadow and the negative charge identity from the electron cloud within the proton may add to the negative shadow charge creating two negative plus a negative make a positive giving the Proton its astonishing strong force.

The thirteen count works using the, plays between the five parts one neutral one positive and one negative and two dark-material/dark negatives.

The thirteen obviously is part of my number pattern the tail end of the 120second zero and the 138 ( 0138 ).

This is an idea for part of the working of the interior of the atom. I have thought that dark energy and dark matter are apart of the structure of the atom for some time. I think dark matter and dark energy host the electron cloud paths and divide the shells from each other. Basically the atoms muscle may come from dark energy and dark matter via the play of one neutral one positive and two dark-material/dark negatives.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

SHADOWS HIDE ENTIRE WORLDS | Why do scientists think so?​

@TimeSpectrum It is interesting you discuses a shadow structure because I believe there maybe a shadow structure within the atom every atom and I think this shadow structure is linked to dark energy and possibly dark matter as well. Your Shadow World In my number pattern could be the two negative shadow components in my five component pattern that I think of as being dark energy and or dark matter.

The Dark energy number.

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

-273.15 Absolute Zero.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

............. 24 ........................................... 24

Hunting For Clues.
If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the possible mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opacite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. 19 associated with the Unseen dark universe and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI

That do you note?

Proton ..................... Dark Matter or Dark energy
.................. Neutron
Electron .................... Dark Matter or Dark energy

Positive................ negative

............. Neutral

Negative .............negative

Centre plus Four times three On two off. Plus diagonal pattern of equalling Six. Plus six dual possible minus Neutral Neutron. Plus the thirteenth all five energy component as one Set.

The science states that the electron cloud passes though the proton. Remember the impression that the electron may have a shadow a component within its cloud that I think of as being dark matter. A negative plus a negative equals a positive. So if the proton has also a shadow component it maybe also dark matter or dark energy in nature and act as a negative and as the negative passes electron cloud passes though through the positive positive proton flux the negative charge identity from the shadow and the negative charge identity from the electron cloud within the proton may add to the negative shadow charge creating two negative plus a negative make a positive giving the Proton its astonishing strong force.

The thirteen count works using the plays between the five parts one neutral one positive and negative and two dark-negatives.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I had a few small errors from when I added the mood agenda and mood wing amendments. I confused some with the subsidiary wings in mind but I have made the needed corrections. All seems correct now.

The 18 egoic mind set's.

The Feeling Triad

Two with one wing.
Subtype: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Auxiliary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N) (agenda focused)
Second/wing: three with two-wing; ISTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with five-wing; ENTP

Two with three wing.
Subtype: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Auxiliary wing: three with four-wing; ISTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: one with nine-wing; ESTJ (agenda focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with three-wing; ENFP

Three with two wing.
Subtype: three with two-wing; ISTJ
Auxiliary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (agenda)
Second wing: four with three-wing; ENFP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ
Subsidiary wing: five with Six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of stress/disintegration: nine with one-wing; INFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with five-wing; INTJ

Three with four wing.
Subtype: three with four-wing; ISTP
Auxiliary wing: four with-five-wing; ENTP (agenda)
Second wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (mood)
Subsidiary wing: five with four-wing; INTP
Subsidiary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of stress/disintegration: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with seven-wing; ISFP

Four with three wing.
Subtype: four with three-wing; ENFP
Auxiliary/wing: three with two-wing; ISTJ (agenda focused)
Second/wing: five with four-wing; INTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with two-wing; ESTJ

Four with five wing.
Subtype: four with five wing; ENTP
Auxiliary wing: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F) (agenda focused)
Second wing: three with four-wing; ISTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)

The Doing Triad/Thinking Triad

Five with four-wing.
Subtype: five with four-wing; INTP
Auxiliary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: six with five-wing; INTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ

Five with six-wing.
Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: eight with nine-wing; ENTP (Mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP

Six with five-wing.
Subtype: six with five-wing; INTJ
Auxiliary wing: five with four-wing; INTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP
Subsidiary wing: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: three with two-wing; ISTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with one-wing; INFP

Six with seven-wing.
Subtype: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Auxiliary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: five with six-wing; INFTP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: four with five-wing; ENTP
Subsidiary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Point of stress/disintegration: three with four-wing; ISTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with eight-wing; INFJ

Seven with six-wing.
Subtype: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Auxiliary wing: six with five-wing; INTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: eight with nine-wing; ESTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with four-wing; INTP

Seven with eight-wing.
Subtype: seven with eight wing; ENTJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with nine wing; ESFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with two wing; ESTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with six wing; INxP(Ambidextrous T and F)

The Relating Triad/Instinctive Triad

Eight with seven-wing.
Subtype: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Auxiliary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: nine with one-wing; INFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with three-wing; ISFJ

Eight with nine-wing.
Subtype: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Auxiliary wing: nine with-eight; INFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: eight with nine-wing; ENTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with four-wing; INTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with one-wing; ENFJ

Nine with eight-wing.
Sub-type: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: one with nine-wing; ESNTJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Subsidiary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with four-wing; ISTP

Nine with one-wing.
Subtype: nine with one-wing; INFP
Auxiliary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Subsidiary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of stress/disintegration: six with five-wing; INTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with two-wing; ISTJ

One with nine-wing.
Subtype: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Auxiliary wing: nine with one-wing; INFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: four with five-wing; ENTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with six-wing; ESFP

One with two-wing.
Sub-type: one with two-wing; ESTJ
Auxiliary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: nine with eight-wing; INFJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: four with three-wing; ENFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ

Mark Anthony Rockliff 9w1 INFP Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type.

KitchenFly

Pythagorean Harmonies Music of the Sphere; page 191 could represents the 10th and 11th tier. It's the trinary of the Point energies of Point:9 It and its two sides, if viewed as a coin not a sphere. The 10th and 11th tier pertains too, the level of Personality/ego/egoic mind/Self. It speaks to the law of seven within when laws three and seven are dual. And its a good fun coincidence being page 191.

Pythagorean Harmonies Music of the Sphere; page 191 could represents the 10th and 11th tier. It's the trinary of the Point energies of Point:9 It and its two sides, if viewed as a coin not a sphere. The 10th and 11th tier pertains too, the level of Personality/ego/egoic mind/Self. It speaks to the law of seven within when laws three and seven are dual. And its a good fun coincidence being page 191. Tier one Unity, Tier two Dual, Tier trinary ..10th and 11th tier.

Tiers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are quite simple to recognise but a good understanding of the structure in its simplest via a bent for psychometrics the enneagram I class as being apart. The count from zero to eleven is interesting it is as if the mechanics of mind run smoothly in unison with this bracket. [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11] Four and five pertain to four quadrants and to the unity and separation between. Six to the law of seven and the Helix. Seven is to the seven parts under pining the Dual of the unified/Unifying the Law of Three and the Law of seven within. Eight is special it is simply a part of a dual between the Sets ([Points 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and] Point 9). Nine is Point Nine. Ten is the level of liberated Self operating at level One Of The Level of Developments. Eleven is contact with our quantum biological nature. There is more structure but for your curiosity that's all you need to know.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

The tatractus I did not know was a tool but I did recognise the pattern in minds operation at the level of the three Instincts. But it's more than that its minds nature to see three of nine it has three Sets of its Nine Self metaphorically speaking. Its metaphorical because it has not been scientifically proof ed. It's really quite simple if you can receptively presence yourself in the centre and become your authentic Self simply pay attention to the content of the explanations' in diagram your attention will/with take you automatically too.

The ten points a perfect equilateral triangle. You can envision ten fluxon's and think of the ten fluxions operating and playing out in that operation is the Law of Three operating via three interconnecting nine point closest points via all three corners of of the larger equilateral triangle. Or think in terms of the spirit of mass created and think, vibrations. I see it as a lens a telescope model a two dimensional plain information travels a path in straight lines to travel the path. Its visual dynamic of minds eye. Logic has a two dimensional component,. is my take away. But of course we are looking through a len our own minds eye. Once again Presence is our guide. We require a fuel. Presence is that, FUEL.

Travel from black hole to black hole metaphorically speaking, but in real from one triangle though all triangle and in all three starting point location on the final step to reach the final triangle You Must Pass thought, a end joining of three triangles all other passes passed through a triangle Face Line too and through each triangle inner space.

---------- (9)
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- (6)--@--@--(3)

From each three Points: three, six or nine Travel the nine closest-spaces and a triangle is formed.

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

This componentry of minds mechanic is very interesting. It pertains to the larger scope of the egoic mind.

Well of course this is apart of my cosmology and my model of how I see the world. I believe it is closenough to the mean that all switch on people relate it.

I would say in hindsight the bottom line recognition is that the self is made of four bodies three of the four bodies are made of three bodies of nine the three selves as each the three instinctual drives. The Authentic self is the Larger containing the three. Its simple but can you get their?

KitchenFly

Kay Smith Presents Gurdjieff's Law of Octaves​

I like the use of 48 laws because 48 as a volume of single units can group as four sets of twelve and still hold its purpose as work. If we examine the dark energy number we can fusion a number pattern at its end it can support 48 via four unit placings connected to the end point of: 121.

The Dark energy number.

-273.15 Absolute Zero.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

............ = 24 ........................................= 24

Hunting For Clues.

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI

That do you note?

------------------------ (9)

--------------------@---------@

---------------@--------@---------@

---------(6)--------@----------@---------(3)

-------------------@------@

---------------@------@------@

-------------------@------@

Could this be the location of the subordinate octaves in the form nature?

The Allegory of the Horse Cartage and Driver, can gently be told like this in image; Place the Diver as Passenger at Centre of the triangle. For the larger triangle represents authentic I as authentic self. The three instincts are represented by the closest six to each corner.

------- (9)
------@--@
----@--@--@
- (6)--@--@- (3)

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Can't quite remember the correct count via memory; 96 is my gess,. How Many Aids are in the brain?

90 divided by 6 = 15. The third implicate is unknown but understood to be Point-Three.

The sets of five points of energy can be constructed, abstractly in mind, and each set could two structures further dividing the fives into fours each with one-one's two sets working in consonant. The third implicate brings the magic metaphorically speaking.

6 divided 90 times = 0.0666666666666667

Fourteen six's and a seven. 666666666666667 but it begins with 0.0 as to signify ambidextrous, Left and Right or large or small. Two severn's equal 14 ans the 7. Three sets of Severn.

I like trying to look through in too the invisible.

So 96 is an interesting number and if there are ninety six acids in the brain then 96 is good for furthering knowledge for psychometrics.

>96<

> 9 6 <

[Fixed design] > 90 6 < [Fixed design]

Ninety divided by six and six divided by ninety.

The three primary points: nine, six, three.

..Third Implicate..

Fourteen has one and four. Love those numbers one and four..

KitchenFly

The Beautiful Quart; The Bottom Quart.

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

To reach 5.

Requires 81 reciprocal in mirror sequence To: .18 One short of Five.

Interesting it should be .01

It seems binary like all processes begin at point 9 at zero and end at nine nine at Point nine. Point nine like all points has an ending at Point Nine.

DO
DO
DO

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

I like lateral thinking.

KitchenFly

Plato was looking for this (Symbol, - below) with this (archetype Symbol, - below) But never found it.. The great teacher Pythagoras knew and sheared it as Ten Points forming a triangle. It it being the symbol requires Presence: to make sense of it as something real. Presence is at the centre @ and dual conchs exists. The Laws of Three and Seven are active in the person. The six instinctual variants and the three primary forces.

The center and the outer three,.

------------------------(9)

-------------------@----------@

---------------@--------@---------@

--------(6)-------@----------@---------(3)

The center and the outer six,.

-------------------@---------@

---------------@-------@--------@

-------------------@----------@

Last edited: