12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default The Enneagram Prison Project

I thought this was kind of fascinating. This program is designed to help people who are in prison to understand why they are there, pinpoint patterns of feeling and doing, using the Enneagram to help facilitate that process. Basically, they are using it to support self development and transformation in inmates.

Any thoughts on this?

There is a short video on this page.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Thanks Highlander! I checked out most of the website and found it refreshing and encouraging.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I think it's lovely. I don't know if it will actually work.

Wow that was interesting and very real, courage works. Susan has manifested a practical solution by providing a path, a facilitated process for those who are stuck with no real idea or over all understanding as to "why" and "how come" I do and tend to repeat this pattern.

Amazing, providing a group personal growth program for those who would like to brake free of a cycle that holds them back from there own sense of inner freedom and control.

I hope the program become so evidently successful that in the near future part of the cost of incarcerating and rehabilitating a prisoner involves an option for the inmate to partake in such a program as The Enneagram Prison Project. It could be a cost saving a money saving exercise for both the State and the Community.

Champion effort, well done Susan and I hope the program she has started flourishes and become a standard tool for rehabilitation and self help within and outside prisons in order to help these people live a free hole inner rich life.

I think I would like to, some time in the near future, sponsor a prisoner. I will have a read of the initiative on the web site.

Cheers highlander excellent post, four and a half: Stars * * * *. '

Ha ha...I rodded you,. half a Star....

Many of the folks in prison appear to be beyond repair. The evidence is in their lack of self-control over primitive impulses; cutting and biting on themselves and others like wild animals. I couldn't believe the gruesome things I saw on the TV program Lockup. No matter how good their intentions, many of the prisoners ended up back in prison within a few weeks of release. They couldn't function in a civilized manner in society like the rest of us. Even though I didn't see much effort going towards rehabilitation, there are some issues I don't believe can be rehabilitated without intervention from God almighty.

$ 500. Skinny-Love how about we go halves and together we can help two people, with a greater disadvantage than we have combined. Free them selves from the pressure cooler punitive penal system.
    Energy follows thought it may give us an experience of hole love even if it's only for a short time enough time [emoji12] to understand the foibles within our own being.

Five hundred dollars to help spencer a prisoner, I like the idea ,it appeals to the idealist within me that thinks if everyone lent. A helping hand we could together help to fix this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    $ 500. Skinny-Love how about we go halves and together we can help two people, with a greater disadvantage than we have combined. Free them selves from the pressure cooler punitive penal system.
    Energy follows thought it may give us an experience of hole love even if it's only for a short time enough time [emoji12] to understand the foibles within our own being.

Five hundred dollars to help spencer a prisoner, I like the idea ,it appeals to the idealist within me that thinks if everyone lent. A helping hand we could together help to fix this problem.
    If I decide to help, I will do it on my own.

This project seems to tug at your heartstrings more than I imagine it would for the average idealist. Do you have a personal connection?

[For anyone interested in contributing to the Enneagram Prison Project, click on the following link: Enneagram Prison Project - Transforming the Lives of the Currently and Formerly Incarcerated.]

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    If I decide to help, I will do it on my own.

This project seems to tug at your heartstrings more than I imagine it would for the average idealist. Do you have a personal connection?

[For anyone interested in contributing to the Enneagram Prison Project, click on the following link: Enneagram Prison Project - Transforming the Lives of the Currently and Formerly Incarcerated.]
    The project dose not tug on my hart strings I think it is an excellent project that is one of may solutions in helping people gain a sense of freedom from there criminal orientated fixations.

I decided to invite you to join team ideal after reading your avatar name and your first post on this topic. I must have been mistaken in thinking you may have needed a helping hand to make a proactive contribution to the EPP.

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    The project dose not tug on my hart strings I think it is an excellent project that is one of may solutions in helping people gain a sense of freedom from there criminal orientated fixations.

I decided to invite you to join team ideal after reading your avatar name and your first post on this topic. I must have been mistaken in thinking you may have needed a helping hand to make a proactive contribution to the EPP.
    Oh, no! This environment is too sterile; you misunderstood me! After I was done typing, I was smiling warmly and through teary eyes, I reached out to squeeze your hand so we could have one of those nonverbal moments and I knocked over my laptop.

An empathic response , words in texts do limit understandings of others.

I was thinking you were fearful and that you maybe fearful that the program EPP would not work in a way that ser potted the social security of law abiding citizens.

Anyway perhaps it was pore judgment on my behalf to have responded to your post as I have.

My apologies if I have unsettled you in anyway. You are correct it is an individual invitation, to consider ser porting the EPP project or not, I was partly over enthusiastic about the idea.