• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Examples of all 27 Subtypes

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes, it absolutely does. I had trouble coming up with more Sx 9 males, but if you have any ideas, I'm all eyes

Ryan Gosling? Or at least a few of his characters:

Lars in Lars and the Real Girl (9w1)

Dean in Blue Valentine (9w8)

And speaking of Adam Sandler, Robbie Hart in The Wedding Singer

Also, quite likely, Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower

And another social four: Adam in Only Lovers Left Alive- played by Tom Hiddleston who plays Sexual Four Loki in the Avengers movies (obviously an extremely unhealthy sexual four).

sexual four: Cal, East of Eden

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ryan Gosling? Or at least a few of his characters
I'd have to look into it. that's not an impossible typing though (I saw more Social 9 or some sort of 7)

played by Tom Hiddleston who plays Sexual Four Loki in the Avengers movies (obviously an extremely unhealthy sexual four).
Loki is some bizarre combination of Sx 4 and Sp 7 (more the former in the first Thor and the Avengers and more the latter in the second Thor).

btw, another possible Sexual 4w5 is Snape from Harry Potter. that leaves us with

- Snape
- Scar
- Jane

Johnny Depp is either Sexual 4w5 or Sexual 5w4. can't tell which

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd have to look into it. that's not an impossible typing though (I saw more Social 9 or some sort of 7)

I've considered both of those two as well because he has that goofy/fun quality. That's why I mentioned his characters instead that seem sexual nine. However, there are a couple of things that have especially made me lean toward sexual 9- and that's his tendency to merge/ become the things he idealizes, eg- adopting a Brando accent as a kid because he idolized him and it's still there. -he talks about how he got in trouble as a kid because he watched First Blood and Rocky and thought he was those characters and did things those characters would do. (got in fights, brought knives to school). This all seems sexual nine to me, losing yourself like that. Also, most of his characters are on this precipice between sweet vulnerable innocence and dissociative violence. I feel like sexual nine can have that quality. (But Fi can be a lot like that too and I'd say he's very much an ISFP.)

Loki is some bizarre combination of Sx 4 and Sp 7 (more the former in the first Thor and the Avengers and more the latter in the second Thor).

ah ok. I haven't seen the second Thor.

btw, another possible Sexual 4w5 is Snape from Harry Potter. that leaves us with

- Snape
- Scar
- Jane

Johnny Depp is either Sexual 4w5 or Sexual 5w4. can't tell which

I'm not sure on snape, either. It seems likely, but I'd have to think about it/watch him more. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan. Likewise, I have no clue about Jane bc I've never watched BB. Scar makes sense.

Johnny Depp.... I think he seemed more 4w5 when he was younger. Now I just don't have a clue.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
why do you think Ellen DeGeneres is sx?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why do you think Ellen DeGeneres is sx?

mostly that she matches the profile of Sexual 7 perfectly. she is playful, effervescent, flirty, upbeat, fast talking.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Johnny Depp seems more 5-ish to me. Sexual 4's are very naked with their emotions and I've never seen that from Depp, in real life or in movies.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He meant Steve Austin.
"A man barely alive...
we can rebuild him.
We have the technology..."
:dry:

I don't recall them "rebuilding" with superior excellence the 1% of him which would have made him into an sx... /even drier>

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Johnny Depp seems more 5-ish to me. Sexual 4's are very naked with their emotions and I've never seen that from Depp, in real life or in movies.

yeah, I am leaning Sexual 5, but he is very "fuck you-ish" for Sexual 5 (Sx 5 is usually a bit more gentle romantic, but, then again, Nietzsche is considered Sexual 5 by a lot of practitioners, and he sure ain't that)